Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

Female Number of posts : 148
Roleplay Name : Riss Lucas

Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] Empty
PostSubject: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:18 am

Riss could see the clinic up ahead, it almost made the pain worth it. She couldn't remember the last time she was filled up to her neck in hope. "We made it" said Riss happily, you could hear the exhaustion in her voice. Then the pain kicked back in, and Riss almost tripped up again. This really isn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:16 am

Kitty sighed with relief when she saw the clinic within sight, soon it'd be all over. Riss seemed happy as well that they were nearing the small clinic. Riss triped on her foot again which almost made her fall away, but Kitty tighted her grasp on her the last second so she would fall face first to the ground. "You know what's weird," Kitty said making conversation. "I broke my leg like you once in that same mine, but about twenty floors down."

[OOC: My character Gabe (aka: the person Riss kicked in the leg) could be the doctor or we could bug ES into making her character Arden be the doctor if you want?]
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:17 am

"Really? How did you get to the clinic?" asked Riss happy to have a conversation. Soon all this drama would be over, and Riss will be back to waiting for her parents to come pick her up. So clinics aren't useless after all. Riss would have ran up to the clinic and burst through the doors, if it wasn't for her broken leg.

[OOC: Gabe please! Unless that's against the rules...um...I don't know...]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:33 pm

"I had a friend run for help," explained Kitty as they approached the clinic. "A few people had to make a strecher because I hurt my back a bit." They finally got to the door and Kitty grabbed the knob with her free hand and pushed it open.

Elli looked up from her desk and got a nearby wheel chair so Kitty wouldn't have to hold on to the girl as well, she must have been able to tell that she was feeling tired and really needed a seat herself. "Dr. Trent is out," she said worried looking at Riss's broken leg.

Kitty bit her tounge from the news. Where in the world could that man be? Maybe she should look for him or something. "Sorry Riss," she said. "I'm going to find Trent and drag him back here so he can take care of your leg."

(If I have Kitty leave I can RP as Gabe without a problem. ;])
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:52 am

Riss was so, so close to grabbing Kitty's arm and crying 'Mommy!'. "Uh...OK" said Riss, her voice was wavering. Riss was reminded of her first day in kinder garden, and how she had grabbed her mother's leg begging her not to leave. Poor Kitty, sorry. Riss was more anxious by the second.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Riss sounded unshure about Kitty leaving and Kitty couldn't blame her about it. Being alone with a broken in an unfamilair eviornment was scary even for her of all people, she normally didn't let that sort of thing get to her. She might have if she was as young as Riss though. "I'll be right back," she said to reasure Riss as she opened the door to leave. "With Trent."

Then she ran out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel was studying a document of a patient of his, who just happened to be allergic to the one of the ingridents in many of his asprin perscriptions. Earlier he had called Elli to get some of their medice made with natural herbs for him, hopefully it'd do the trick. Allergies were a pain in the butt when trying to find a medicine that'd work for someone. They always seemed to limit people to medicines that didn't work as well as others.

He opened the door to the clinic and walked in. "Elli," he said walking to the counter. "I'm here for that medicine."

She didn't look for the medicine right away, which ment something was up. "Actually, there's a girl who broke her leg. Can you help me by examining her?"

"Okay," Gabriel said thinking nothing of it. A broken leg was nothing too hard to fix at all. Something like that wouldn't take too long.

"Great," she smiled motioning to a girl in a chair behind him. She seemed awfully familair to Gabriel. Then it hit him, she was the girl that kicked him in the shin for no reason at all.

"What did you get yourself into?" he asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:48 am

"Oh the irony" Riss said, mostly to herself though. Karma. The evilest thing to ever be created. "I'm not answering that" said Riss. She preferred to keep her pride. Riss crossed her arms in stubbornness. She was prepared to kick or hit if the doctor came any closer, she couldn't remember his name, she only remembered that the guy was a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:02 am

"Look," Gabriel said bluntly. "I'm only helping Elli and Trent by helping you, so I don't need the additude." He still wasn't sure why the girl seemed to hate him, maybe she was some sort of extreme femenist. The main point was that her leg needed some attention. It looked pretty bad, like she broke it in the dirt or something. It was covered with bruises here and there. Guessing from the condition it was in, it hurt a lot. From past experience she might not let him get close enough to put a cast on it though.
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:06 am

"Fine." said Riss. She still didn't like the idea, but she was in pain. She would have groaned, but the guy was doing her a favor. Note to self, never go near the mines ever again.

[whats an 'extreme femenist'?]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:42 am

The girl was stubborn about it, but atleast Gabriel could treat her without being hurt himself now. He knelt down by the girl and looked at her leg to determine where exactly it was broken so he could give her the right kind of cast. He got up and got some supplies from a nearby cabinent. It was weird that he knew exactly where everything was. So often he would come here and see Elli grab this and that from the cabinets. Naturally, it didn't take too long for him to notice what was were. Taking note of who he was exactly dealing with, Gabriel grabbed some pain killers. Just in case. If he gave them to the girl before hand it might be easier for him to wrap her leg.

"Here," he said holding out a couple of pills and a glass of water. "I can tell it hurts."

[Well, in Gabriel's mind it's someone who hates men. A lot.]
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:23 am

Riss took the pain killers with out hesitation. She probably would have said 'thank you' if she had cared. Riss was waiting until Kitty, or someone else she knew came; the only thing worse than boredom, was being unable to do anything while you were bored anyway. So she just blankly stared at the clock.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Gabriel gently began to wrap the girl's leg with a bandage, from how it looked he could easily tell it was a pretty bad sprain. "You're going to need crutches," he noted as he finished wrapping up the leg. "How tall are you?" He secured the wrap with a couple of pins. It was a quick job for him to wrap it up, hopefully the girl wouldn't end up doing this again while Trent was out. For some odd reason he felt like the girl hated his guts, so he wanted to spent a lot of time away from her. She did have the nerve to kick him afterall.

"You got a way back home?" Gabriel asked hoping that she didn't manage to come here by herself. Otherwise it could be a long journey since he wasn't the kind of person who would let someone who needed help to walk, walk alone.
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:51 am

Riss turned slowly and gave Gabriel the meanest, evilest glare she could make. She didn't really have a reason, she just wanted to see his reaction. "five foot something" answered Riss. Then the man asked if she had a way home. She hadn't really thought of it much. "Yes" Riss lied, it was pretty see through though.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:19 pm

The girl violently glared at Gabriel and all he could do was sigh. How did he always get put in these situations? The way she was treating him was starting to get ridiculous. Her actions weren't like Pamela at all, who just tried to get on his nerves. He brought back some crutches for the girl and set them down by her chair.

"I've got two things to say to you," Gabriel said. "One, you're lying. You don't have a way home, a bet your family doesn't even know about this. Two, what did I do? Ever since we first met you've hated me and I don't have the slightest clue why."
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:34 am

Riss was a little surprised at how out of the blue the question was. "Um....it's more of a general disliking" Riss said, she was confused and the words just came out. Now, she just wanted to get away. She took the crutches, and started to walk away with them. It was wobbly at first then she got better.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:58 am

The girl fummbled for an awnser to Gabriel's question. Maybe then she'd realize her actions towards him were pointless if she didn't have a reason for them. She then walked away from him and Gabriel knew better than to chase after her. For women all ages it could be deadly for a guy like him to talk to them when they wanted to be alone.

-------

Finally, after searching Kitty found Trent and was walking with him back to the clinic. To her surprise Riss was already out of it and walking away with crutches. Quickly, Kitty apologized to the man she had just dragged out of herb searching and she ran up to Riss.

"Hey," she said. "Who fixed your leg?"
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:12 am

Riss had already forgotten the mans name."I think it was Gabriel" said Riss. She still wasn't that good with names. "See you later, I've gotta go tell my grandma about my leg" said Riss. She would have waved, but she was afraid of letting go of her crutches. So Riss walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]   Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouch [Reserved, Kitty, Riss and a docter]
Page 1 of 1