Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] Badge

Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:34 am

Ian and Kitty were walking along a beach. Kitty's stomache was flat unlike it was before she was pregnant and she was wearing a beautiful white dress and there was an iris in her hair. She slowly looked up smiling gently and so did Ian right back to her. He mouthed the words 'I love you' to her and bent down to kiss her on her brow. Then there was an uncomfortable pain in her stomache and her sweet dream faded away.

Kitty's eyes blinked open and she slowly sat up, her stomache hurting like crazy. Quickly she glanced at the clock--it was only 2 A.M. Never had she felt this kind of pain at all, nothing has ever made her get up while sleeping, it made her want to cry it hurt so much. "Ian," she moaned crossing her arms over her big belly. There was a large surge of pain and she couldn't help but scream in agony. "Oh my! Ian!" she felt her breathing becoming more rapid. Could this be it?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:26 pm

"You can't prove anything!" Ian mumbled jumping up at the sound of Kitty's cries. "What's wrong?" He asked rubbing his eyes sleepily. Ian opened his eyes and let them adjust to the dark. When they did, a bullet of fear shot through his chest. His wife was in pain. "What's wrong?" he asked again. It took a minute, then something clicked. "Oh my goodness." he whispered. "Oh my, is it time for that?" Everyday Kitty's belly grew larger and larger, and Ian more and more wary of his wife's action. Every time the baby would kick, Ian was sure the baby was going to come out. Of course, Kitty had always reassured him that wasn't the case. Now, he wasn't so sure. "We have to get you to the hospital!" he cried. "Oh my oh my oh my!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:42 pm

"I'm not trying to prove anything!" Kitty said annoyed of the first thing that came out of her husband's mouth. He then asked her what was wrong, but Kitty was a little distracted from a sudden cramping pain. He then realized that she was going into labor. Multiple times he thought she was going into labor before and she would have to tell him that it wasn't the case. Now that the time had come it took him longer for him to realize it, oh the irony. "Stop freaking out!" Kitty said furiously. "It's making me freak out!"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:14 pm

"You should be freaking out!" Ian snapped back. He hastily rolled out of bed and flicked on the light. "We need to get you to the hospital, asap!" Back when Kitty was flat-bellied, Ian could lift her up fine. Now, not so much. Ian looked around for something--anything--that could possibly be used to help transport Kitty. Hm, there was no wheelbarrow, and nothing to carry her with. Ian scratched the back of his head. "Uhhh, I hate to ask you this, but can you, like, walk?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:11 pm

"Well I would be if you weren't going insane," was Kitty's bitter reply. If he wasn't being like this it'd be so much easier for them to get out of here and going to the hospital. One of them had to keep their head on their shoulders afterall. She turned and set her feet on the floor, it was much harder than she thought it would be. "I can, but I need help to," she said.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Ian ceased his frantic pasting and nodded. He quickly walked over to his wife and put her arm around his shoulder and held onto her bulging waist with his other arm. "OK, let's go so I can get this over with. You have no idea what I'm going through right now." Ian chewed on his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:17 pm

"Ha," Kitty snorted at Ian's comment. "I'm so sorry for troubling you with my trivial issue at the moment," she said sarcastically as she slowly stood up. Soon this would be over she hoped, maybe then she'd be able to walk around like she used to be able to do. Right now she felt so heavy to herself, it was hard to believe that one baby could weight this much.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Ian helped Kitty out the door. It was finally time. A million questions and conerns were flying through Ian's head. Was it a boy or a girl? What would they name it? Would it be healthy? What if it didn't like him? Ian shook his head violently. Now wasn't the time to worry about such matters. His wife was in pain and needed nedical help. Luckily, they didn't live too far from the clinic. Still, Ian wished therw as a faster form of transportation.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:56 am

[I'm going to sort of fast forward to the hospital.]

Before going to the hospital seemed easy, but today it seemed like it took forever. They lived so close by it compared to most people and Kitty used to be able to get there by herself without any help at all. Immediatly as soon as they walked in the door they were tended to atleast and Kitty got to sat down in a wheel chair. That didn't help out much though. The baby wanted out now. "Ah..." she bit her tounge in pain.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Ian kept up with his wife the best that he could. His head was clearer now, and he wasn't about to leave Kitty alone for a moment. However, it was hard to think if the right things to say at a moment like this. "Uhh, you're doing great. Just, uh, keep at it?" Whatever he said, Kitty would probably just growl at him. She was, after all, giving birth. As a child, Ian's mother would constantly lecture his brother and him on the hardships of being a female. And how giving birth to them was the hardest thing she had ever gone through.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Kitty did growl at Ian whenever he tried to give her advice. There were only two people that could understand her pain: Mia and this resturant owner Dylan. Both were probably fast asleep at the moment, well probably were. What she had was a husband who had no clue what they were doing and nurses she didn't even know at all. This was going to be a long morning.

"Okay Kitty," said a nurse. "We've got a room all preped for you, Ian you can wait in the waiting room."

Kitty felt both relieved then and scared once again. Ian wouldn't be able to hold her hand. She was going to protest, but a sudden cramping pain kept her quiet.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Ian shook his head. "I'm going inside." he said as smoothly as he could. "I'm going to be with my wife when she gives birth." Even though he was scared of both having a child and his wife's hormones, Ian still wanted to at least hold Kitty's hand. Come to think of it, they still hadn't discussed names yet. Perhaps if it was a girl, they could name her Quinn after a comic book heroine Ian used to read in secret when he was a kid (of course he'd never reveal this to Kitty). Or perhaps the child was a boy? He'd let Kitty decide the name for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:40 am

"No you can't---," the nurse started to say, but then was cut off by Kitty.

"I want him in there!" she demanded looking at the nurse furiously. If Kitty could she would have thrown the lady out the window by now. The nurse seem to get the message and backed away from the issue.

"F-fine!" she said wheeling Kitty into a room. "But if the doctor gets mad at you, you can't blame me."
Slowly she got into the bed. Once again she winced in pain, why did labor have to be so hurtful. When she broke her arm it didn't hurt this much. The magnitude of the pain was almost unbearable.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:55 am

Ian nodded towards the nurse. "Thank you." he said, mustering a small smile. Ian took a hold of his wife's hand. "You're gunna be fine." he reassured. "It's only one child, right? It'll be fine. Just, um, push." It felt awkward saying that. "Oh, and this might be a bad time, but if the child is a girl, let's name 'er Quinn. And if it's a boy.....well, how about you name it."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:14 am

"This isn't the time for that," Kitty said squeezing his hand tighlty. All there was in her mind right now was the pain. She was relieved though when the baby was finally out.

"It's a girl," he said as he handed it off to a nurse. "We're almost done."

"Wait." Kitty said panting. She felt all sweaty and tired. After the baby was out wasn't it supposed to be all over. "Almost?" she questioned him wincing in pain again. Why hadn't the pain gone away yet? Was she supposed to be feeling like this.

"There seems to be another baby."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Ian nearly chocked on his own breath. "We're having twins!?!??!" He spurted. "SINCE WHEN!? THE ULTRASOUND DIDN'T SHOW TWO BABIES!" Ian nearly had to slap himself in order to keep calm and conscience. First, Kitty got pregnant right after she refused to have children. And now, they were having twins!? "Kitty, you're doing great. Unless we're having triplets, this is the last one."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:28 pm

"You got to be kidding me," Kitty said. She was completely worn out and now she was supposed to have another child. How in the world did this not show up on the ultrasound? The baby would have had to hide behind the other one for them not to notice for each one. After a scream or two this baby was finally out. It was faster than the first one, but it was also harder than the first one.

"It's a boy," the doctor said handing the newborn to a nurse. "In a bit you'll get to hold them after they are clean up."

Good thing Kitty didn't have to hold them now, all she wanted was some sleep. Any second she felt like she'd pass out. "Let's not do this again," Kitty said tired. "I don't know if I could handle it for a second time."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Ian sighed with relief when it was all over. His smoothed Kitty's bangs bangs back and kissed her sweaty forehead. "You did great." he soothed. "You did great. You handled it just fine." He was glad it was over. It was all over. "So, how about named now?" he asked. "I mean, we don't have to choose something out right now, but it would be a good idea to brainstorm."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:20 pm

The touch of Ian's lips was surprisingly cool against Kitty's head. It was all over. If there had been another baby she would have surely passed out from exhaustion by now. Hopefully things would get easier from now on. A girl and a boy, it was weird that she had twins. How was it possible for that to happen?

"Quinn," she said. "The girl's name is Quinn no matter what." There was no way she'd let Ian give her daughter a cutesy name at all. Never would she approve of a name that was ultra feminine.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Ian smiled big. "Weird, I was just thinking the same thing." he said smiling. "And the son's name is Luce, no matter what." The thing was, when you married someone and lived with them, even if only a week, you start to learn more about them. He knew Kitty didn't want him naming their children anything girly or pretty. It almost kind of hurt him Kitty thought of him that way, but that kinda thing really didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:44 pm

"Okay," she said feeling her eyes getting droopy. "Quinn and Luce our children. I thought we were only having one, but this is sure as surprise." There was mixed emotions in Kitty. She felt happy that she was now a mother, but was confused to no end how this happened and how she was going to care for them. Now wasn't the time for worrying though.

Tiredly she yawned. "I think I'm going to rest for a bit," she said closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:13 pm

Ian nodded. "You deserve it. Rest well, my love." Ian stood up and walked outside the room. Ian leaned against the wall, and sunk to the floor pinching the top of his nose. He had heard that once you've laid your eyes on your children for the first time, you fall head over heels in love. But right now, all Ian felt was weariness and relief. Perhaps the whole "enlightened on love" thing would come later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]   Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty] Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Shuffle? [Ian and Kitty]
Page 1 of 1