Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] Empty
PostSubject: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:57 pm

The calm beach... Alisa remembered it well. It was an important place for her. This is where she met a good friend of her's. Who was it? It was pretty obvious, it was Amando. Wow... It was surprising that Alisa 'asked him out' today. It was a little embarrasing. None the less, this was her first date. It was weird because Alisa was now in her twenties. She knew people who went on dates when they were Asher's age. Well, it didn't really make a difference, did it?

"Its nice out..." Alisa said to herself, her hair blowing softly in the spring wind. She felt totally relaxed, well... She wanted to. Alisa was so nervous for this. Plus, the shirt she had on now, the sleeves harely covered up the scar on her arm.

"I wonder..." she ketp talking to herself in a quiet voice. What would this be like? She'd just have to wait for a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:06 am

Amando woke up early because he knew he was going to a special event...his first umm..date? yep. he dress like the usual and went straight to the beach. he was thinking of things to do in the date..what would they discuss, do and how will he end it. He was filled with ideas but it seems he has no ability to do so. Amando reach the beach and saw Alisa who was pretty early.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:38 am

Alisa was just wearing some normal clothes. A somewhat long sleeved shirt that was white, and a small pink summer dress over it. Just to be sure though, because ALisa had that slight tom boy side to her, some white shorts underneeth, not visible. Normal attire for her. Seeing as it was spring, it suited nicely.

She looked behind her, spotting Amando a little further back. She became very happy, seeing him, for some reason.

"Amando!" she called, running up tp him. Alisa was so excited, it was almost embarrasing. "So, are you ready?' she asked him. But... Ready for what? Alisa didn't really know. There wasn't any time to think.

Just smile and go along with it.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Amando slighty turn red.his date approach him and asked him, if he's ready..ready for what? Ah! Amando wasn't good at these kind of things..he was not made for social activities such as these...he look down to hide his reddish face "Umm...ahhh" he was like a new born child..he was a man of few words. he couldn't speak.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:44 am

Alisa saw that Amando was... Pretty nervous. She was too, so there was nothing surprising about it. Thing was, Alisa didn't Amando to feel out of place. What could she say that would make him feel more... Comfortable? Would juts... Starting make it less awkward? Alisa didn't have a good knowlage for romance and nerous feelings.

"Come on," she said, smiling, taking Amando's hand in hers. Well that maybe wasn't a good idea. Alisa felt shivers in her spine but tried not to show it. "So what would you like to do?" she managed to say, slowely. "I'm up to anything you'd like to do." she added.

Maybe Alisa was going a bit too far...
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Since Alisa said that she'll cooperate with anything he has on mind..he started to calm and an idea struck his mind
"Let's eat...it's pretty usual in times like these" Amando thought every single novel,movie,experience that gave him hints on how to make a date romantic. "Do you like Ice Cream? I'll treat you one" Amando seems to gain confidence now
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:57 am

Alisa smiled. Amando seemed to finally be brightening up.

"Of course." she said. "But I have money too..." Alisa added to that. She never enjoyed the feeling of someone paying for her. In specific events, it was polite to accept things but... It left Alisa with an uneasy thought.

"You know, I still remember that..." Alisa thought outloud, then realising she had said that.

Might as well go along with it.

"I mean, we met here on this beach." she said. It was a bit embarasing, that time, but... It was a memory that no one would want to forget.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:19 pm

"Hmm..I wonder" Amando thought deeply about the beach...and yes the memories struck to his mind. The beach was really the place where they first saw each other.

then he thought..that time was a unforgettable experience.
"Y-Yeah, you know I never thought we could be like this..like friends. I never thought that I can have friends"
he wasn't the kind of boy who was built to make friends..so he had doubts when he first came to Mineral Town
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:28 am

"Never thought... You could have friends?" Alisa silently repeated. This affected her in a way but she smiled to brighten it up.

"I didn't have any friends before... I bet I felt the same way you would." she started. "But everyone has someone for them... It just takes a while to find them." Alisa said. It happened to her, which made it certain. "We're proof of that, right?"

Wasn't it true though? Really, Alisa only started becoming more social when she met Amando. He made a big impact on her life. He was the reason... Alisa wanted friends. It wasn't coincidence they met there on that beach, Alisa thought.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:30 am

"Haha, I guess..maybe that's the universe way of saying that everyone can have friends no?" when he met Alisa, he began to be go outside the house and roam around town. yup, Alisa made him socially confident.
"I bet our first meeting in the beach made an impact to my life seriously..I wasn't good with other people"
Amando bowed his head "Thanks..Alisa, You made a difference to my life..you're like my first friend here in Mineral Town."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:35 am

Alisa silently smiled to herself, almost as if she was tearing up with happiness. Her bangs covered her eyes, hiding this. That was good...

"I should be the one thanking you." Alisa told Amando. "I never thought that I would ever be so social, and have so much to live for. You changed my life and I'm so greatful." Alisa said.

"Promise me something," she started, having something on her mind. Because of the landslide, she was more cautious about her actions and wanted to make sure of something from everyone she knew. "If something happens, promise me you... You won't forget me." she said, not willing to lose anything. Forget... She had always been forgotten by others but if Amando forgot, nothing would be able to patch that hole.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:48 pm

"I Swear" he said and raise his right hand while saying the oath he will never break. "Come one, let's say this vow together"
"I swear to you..that whatever fate will bring to our lives,no matter how many obstacles we will face and encounter..I will never forget you!" Amando was almost speaking with his heart when he was saying their solemn vow. "Alisa, they say..promises are meant to be broken but this promise I swear shall never be broken!" he shouted and his shout echoed around his head putting to his mind that this promise won't end up with the others.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Alisa giggled, going in the same pose Amando was. Right hand in the air, left hand placed on her heart.

"Whatever happens, I'll always remember you too. My best friend, and someone who's always been there for me!" Alisa said to that, blushing a bit. Never in her life, did she expect this but... She was content about it. It gave her a good feeling to say those words.

"Maybe so, but this promise will be there forever." she said, winking. Alisa felt as if she wanted to stop time with this happiness and if her time was to come to an end, she wanted to have that same feeling.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Now that what he calls awkward. he can't stop smiling when he saw Alisa raise her hand and said words that echoed his head.
"Best Friend?" Amando had encountered many circle of friends but Alisa stood the best. "Thanks...Alisa. I hope this vow will last a lifetime." he said putting his hand on his chest and the blue sky was the witness "I wish this friendship will stay forever and ever!"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:39 am

Alisa calmed down a bit, smiling on and on, wanting to savour this feeling forever.

"I wish to to." she said. "And I bet it will." Alisa added, willing to work for it if she had to. Anything. "I'll make sure of that."

Now she knew. All her life, Alisa dreamed of being free but she had never felt entirely to herself... Until now. The true meaning of freedom was... It was happiness shared with someone who could mean wonders to you.

Now I understand... And wish...

If she could stop time at any time, now would be it.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Amando closed his eyes and tried to capture the moment. Pigeons were flying near the seashore and he find it a resemblance to them. Freedom is in their grasp, Happiness is in peak. Amando smiled like he never smiled before.

"I bet it will..I will never break our vow"
He keep repeating to himself that He and Alisa Friends Forever and Ever Ever Ever!
I wonder if Alisa is saying the same thing in her head.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Alisa hugged Amando.

"Thank you. Then I won't either." she said. "No matter what happens."

It didn't matter whether Alisa was a bit older then Amando. It couldn't matter. She felt safe, happy, and warm when around him. It had this... Kind sensation to it.

"I'm glad this is happening." Alisa said.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Amando blushed

"So am I"

Amando felt a different feeling when Alisa hugged her.
This was his first hug from someone here in Mineral Town and a friend.
He begins to thought that this is not only the friendship but it's kinda more of...

What was it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]   Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Um... A date? [Amando and Alisa - Orange Friendship Event]
Page 1 of 1