Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]

Go down 
+3
35bell
afsangel
AlisaElric0150
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 pm

[I'm sorry, Giggle, I had to post this coughbecauseBellalawaspeerpressuringmecough XDDDDDDD
So, how I entered this because I didn't know how, was there's a party. X3]

"Party time!" Alisa yelled inside the inn, happily. Ashton was there as well but... He wasn't so 'hyped up' about it. It was just a normal party, right? Nothing that much. "Let's have a lot of fun!" Alisa shouted some more, giggling like a young kid. Her exitement was taking over.

"Alisa, it's just a party." Ashton said, sitting down at a table. Alisa pouted.

"Come on, Ashton, you're always so negative." she teased him. This was going to be fun. It wasn't like there was going to be something like... Like a fire*. "Just have some fun for a change."

So, what were they all going to do?

[*Hahahaha! They don't know what they're in for. X3]
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:47 pm

"GOOD MORNING BALTIMORE!" Caris sang sliding down the railing of the Inn. "Oh, wait." She said landing at the bottom. "This is mineral town. Oh well, close enough~" Since arriving at sunshine island, Caris hadn't actually left, so she wanted to explore other nearby towns. This week was Mineral Town. However, what Caris hadn't noticed was a birthday party going on in the lobby. "Oh my oh my~" She said wondering over. "I didn't mean to interrupt. I had no idea it was someone's birthday." She shook a brunette's hand. "Bonjour, I'm Caris Lynn LaTona. Perhaps you've heard of me?" Caris giggled.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Celeste was reading a book up stairs in her room. Just reviewing some first aid care for an unknown reason. It just caught her mind. She heard shouting like a child who was running around screaming for fun. She frowned and groaned at this situation. Now she wasn't a person who would get angry easily.

But she just wanted peace and quiet. She grabbed some earbuds and put them in her ears so she can continue reading her books. She can still hear the shouting. She slammed her book and got off her bed. She went towards her door and opened it. She went down the stairs and there was a party. She was never warned of this. there was food n the tables and all those party accessories around the lobby.

She blinked. "Why is there a party?" she asked. It wasn't a holiday anyway. There was also a girl who was singing and speakin french. She groaned quietly. There goes her peaceful day

----

Michael was strolling along the Mineral town sidewalks. In was unbeliveably hot outside. He noticed there was an Inn right on to his left side. He opened the door and cold air rushed into his face. There was a party. Well this was a surprise. Also Caris was there. Oh great, this party is going to be a disaster.

Last edited by 35bell on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Robert and Silva headed into the room where the party was taking place. He had Silva on her leash. As well-behaved as she had shown herself to be around strangers, it was always better to be safe than sorry. "Sorry I'm late." Robert spoke in a calm and pleasant tone of voice. He looked over to Alicia and smiled. "So, what kind of games do you have lined up for this party of yours, or is it more of the dance and music kind?" Robert asked.

he looked over to Ashton and Caris, two faces he had not seen before. "Good day. I am Robert, the harp teacher at Alisa's shop and school. 'Tis a pleasure to meet you both." he spoke, giving a short, polite bow that was customary of an honorable knight. These parties of Alisa's that he attended were mostly to meet new people, but he also enjoyed spending time with Alisa.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Caris took in a sharp breath of air. "MICHEAL!" She squealed, glomping her friend. "I did not know you were going to be here! I am very very happy to see you!" Caris went into a giggle fit, twirling happily away. "Nice to meet you, sire." Caris addressed the knight. She dipped into a curtsy. "I am Caris Lynn LaTona, actress extraordinaire."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Alisa looked at the singing woman... Baltimore? Birthday?? French???

"Oh, no, just a simple party." Alisa said, smiling. Alisa had known french as well, so this was quite the prize.

"Je m'appelle Alisa et sa c'est mon frère, Ashton(My name's Alisa and that's my brother, Ashton)." Alisa teased.

More people came, how exciting. She didn't know these people. But then, a familiar face appeared.

"Hello. I guess this party is just... To celebrate summer!" Alisa was quick to her thinking. It was a bit rough on the edges but... There was no reasoning for this party so...

"And Robert, hi! You're not late, you're right on time." she said, even more cheerful. This was a small party open to everyone so she knew that she would see new people. It was nice to see someone Alisa knew though.

-----------

Ashton sighed. He'd rather be reading a book or something at the moment. Everyone was going to be older then him, so this wasn't going to be any fun. Not that he disliked people... That much... There was just an awkward vibe about talking to different people that he didn't know and that were in a different age range.

"Woo..." he said, quiet and unemotional.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:29 pm

More people? She just wanted to review a few things she probably forgotten in medical school and now this. She didn't introduce herself to the man who's name was Robert. She walked away and sat in a chair reading her book. She hated loud noises. Next thing you know there's going to be a person screaming fire, which wasn't going to happen. Well it was summer but she wasn't that smart with the weather.

---

Michael reconized a few faces. There was Caris running up to him and glomped on him. She was starting to act like Molly. Did he attract psychotic women? Hopefully this one won't get a life threatening disease and then have to do research all over again. "Hello, Caris," he greeted. He looked at the man who introduced himself "I'm Dr. Michael Greer, but just call me Michael," He said. He shifted his brown eyes to a girl who was carrying a book. It seemed like a first aid book but he couldn't quite catch the title. She must have been a nurse or doctor of some type.

[You're wrong Celeste, >D Lol michael yes you do attract psychotic women.]
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:50 pm

"Oui Oui!" Caris smiled at the woman who spoke back to her in French. She found a lobby chair and collapsed in it. "This is going to be so much fun! Birthdays are very important, you know. I've been to plenty of birthdays before, but I've never actually celebrated my own, so you're a very lucky boy!" Caris smiled at the young child who she guess was the brown-haired woman's brother. "Happy birthday, young sir!"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 am

Ashton stared at the woman, a bit awkwardly.

"I'm leaving." he said, trudging up the stairs. He never liked crowds and it was a bit agitated at the moment. He had a bad feeling for some reason, even though he didn't know why.

------

"B-birthday?" Alisa repeated, a bit taken back. She giggled. "Oh, no. It's not Ashton's birthday!" she said as he walked upstairs. "Sorry about him, anyways. He's a bit shy," Alisa made the excuse for him. Despite his behaviour, Alisa was never embarrased about it. "This is just a simple party for fun."

The fact that there was no meaning to the party was fun, for Alisa. She thought it would just make it more... Well... They wouldn't be stuck with saying stuff like how Caris did like 'happy birthday' or 'I hope you like your present' or something like that for the whole time.

"Nice to meet you, Michael. I'm Alisa." she said, bowing her head in due respect.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:00 pm

Michael chuckled at Caris. But just a simple party? He guessed he could just stay here and have a drink or two. The woman who's name was Alisa intorduced herself and seemed respectful. Okay good, she wasn't a psychotic woman. Because for some reason every woman he met they'll turn psychotic and end up hurting themselves. The boy seemed rather unhappy and went up the stairs. Well he was a teenager and they didn't like being made fun of or something.

[Poor post~]
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Wolfie

Male Number of posts : 49
Roleplay Name : Steven

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Steve trudged slowly down the path into Mineral Town."Of all the days to finally make my way to Mineral Town, why did I have to pick today... It's like 25 degree Celsius in the shade (which Steve could take little advantage of on the road)" Steve mumbles to himself. Finally making it to Mineral Town Steve decides he will ask at the Inn about a room for the night as he did not want to walk back to Forget Me Not in this heat.

Steve can hear music, laughter, and talking coming from the Inn as he draws close. Hesitating at the door he wondered if he should just find a bench or some overgrowth to sleep in. Pushing the door open slowly, Steve is met by a gust of cool air from inside, sealing the deal, he wants to stay at the Inn, even if it would be a bit noisier and more crowded than he would prefer.

Entering the Inn Steve looks around, not really seeing anything as his eye adjust to the comparable darkness of the interior. Making his way as best he can to the counter. Steve waits patiently for the Inn Owner to finish up what they are doing, then requests a room.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:08 am

"I see." Caris said frowning. "Oh well, a part's a party, no matter how small!" With that little piece of knowledge, Caris got up from the chair and began to dance a bit--something she was quite good at despite being a total klutz. However, teaching her to dance was what caused her teachers to either quit, end up in the hospital, or just completely break down. "Nothing can possibly go wrong now!' Caris laughed.

(I figured since we were all saying ironic things, I'd throw something in there too :-D Though Caris will probably be blamed for jinxing it later ><)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:23 am

There was really no reason for Cody to be in Mineral Town right now. His focus should have been devoted to something more usefull, but he didn't feel like training anymore. A little relaxation time couldn't hurt, just a few hours to get to know people more. To his luck he found out that there was a party going on right now by overhearing a couple of people talking. So he decided to check it out.

Cody entered the inn to see a fair size group of people, for living in the country that is, hanging out. Two faces were familiar to him. Alisa and Celeste. Alisa looked busy talking to a man with red hair, but Celeste seemed hidden in a book. The idea just made him smile. Thus he approached the reading girl and casually said, "You know most people don't typically have their head stuck in a book while at a party, right?"

---------------

On the otherhand, Gabriel didn't quite know what to make of the party himself. Being a lazy day in the office like usual, he decided to stop by for a bit. Maybe get a meal if they were serving food and talk to the locals to cure his bordem he had at the moment. Right as he entered the inn he couldn't help but venture to his best friend, whom he had spotted right away. "Why, look what the cat drag in," he greeted his friend with a foolish grin and offered him a hearty handshake.

[Sorry for not replying yesterday. It's finals week.]
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:23 am

Celeste flinched, she was so caught up in her book that she forgot that people could just come up to her and say hello. "You scared me there for a moment," She said, kind of relieved it was just Cody. She scanned the room and people were already standing up on chairs. "I'm not really a party person and I just wanted some peace and quiet," She explained, closing her book.

----

Soon enough the door opened and their was his good friend, Gabriel. He came over to him and like him as always he said a joke. That's what Michael liked about Gabe, he can ever be hilarious or sarcastic. "Hey, I haven't seen you in awhile. Were you caught in your solitare games again?" He joked, shaking his friend's hand.

[No problem and lol at Caris :'D]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:02 am

Celeste flinched when Cody approached her and started a conversation, but then sighed with relief when she saw that it was him. He couldn't help but smile at her actions or that the fact that she was attempting to read in the middle of a party. "Uhh... Celeste?" he said attempting to point out what he thought. "You realize that it's sort of weird to want piece and quiet in a room with a girl dancing on a chair. I have no idea how you can focus on reading, honestly."

-------------

"Nah," Gabriel commented stuffing his hands into his pockets. "Lately I've been playing online chess for a change of pace. You should play against me sometime soon." He felt the case of a box of cigarrettes just at his fingertips on his right hand, but decided to ignore the urge to light one. People probably wouldn't have appreciated his smoke polluting the air of the inn. Besides there were plenty of things to keep his mind off them here. It was hard to ignore his friend Micheal, or a girl dancing crazy on a chair.

Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:21 am

Celeste was not a quick thinker, that was one of her flaws that she hated the most. Her sist Marissa would sometimes make fun of her for that. She could of just gone up her room or something so then she would hear muffled noises. "....I'm not really a quick thinker," She said, feeling weird. Although she wasn't that type where she would randomly invite guys into her room. It was clean but whatever. Although Cody was right, reading a book in the middle of a party. "We could maybe walk around the inn," She suggested. She needed to get her mind off her book anyways.

-----

Michael was surprised he didn't play his usual solitare games. Instead it was online chess now. "I'm not really good at chess," He admitted, chuckling. Caris was one crazy woman. Almost psychotic as Molly.

"Also the girl dancing on the chair is a person I met a few days ago. She talks too much but she can tell the weirdest but most hilarious stories," he explained. Pfft, pastry eating bear. That got him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Wolfie

Male Number of posts : 49
Roleplay Name : Steven

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 am

Having been assigned a room, Steve grabs his bag, which he momentarily had let settle to the floor as her registered with the Inn Owner, and headed upstairs to see his room. He dropped his bag on the bed, glad that he did not own much and so had brought most of his clothing and belongings with him on this trip.

Steve quickly changed out of his normal outfit, which felt sweaty and dirty from the walk in this heat. He decided to put on a white short sleeve button-up shirt and some light gray shorts. Having changed into clean, and much lighter clothes, Steve decides he might as well head back downstairs, although it was a long shot as he had not met many people in Forget Me Not yet , he might see a familiar face, or even make a new friend.

Returning to the lobby of the Inn Steve finds an empty chair in the corner of the room, and sits down eying the crowd looking for anyone he recognizes.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:50 am

Molly barged into the inn sniffing the air. She noticed Michael in the room. "I KNEW I smelled Michael!" Molly said running over to him and hugging him. Kitcat and Dite follwed meowing a hello to everyone along the way. "I knew you were here...I could smell your scent!" molly said smiling at Michael.
She snioffed his scent in. "So I wont forget it...I could probally follow you everywhere!" Molly said patting him on the head.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:04 am

"HEY I KNOW YOU!" Caris cried running over to the girl who said she had followed Michael by his scent. What a neat ability! She wished she could track people via smell. "You're Michael's girlfriend, right? What a lucky lucky girl you are! Michael is a keeper, yup yup yup!" Caris then turned her attention twards a tall man with an afro. Which, after a moment of staring blankly at him, she asked, "Why do you have an afro, Mr. Wolfgang?" Not many people had an Afro and a ponytail at the same time--this fascinated Caris. "You're Michael's friend, right? Nice to meet you~ I'm Caris Lynn LaTona, an actress. I’m undercover, so don't tell no one, kay?" She said pressing her pointer finger to her lips and winking.

(you guys are aware caris is not dancing on a chair, right? XD)
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:11 am

"Oh I remember you! Your the girl I broke!" Molly said smiling at Caris. "You know it! Get the wrong idea about Michael and I will have to kill you!" molly said tilting her head smiling.
"An actress you say?" molly said. "Ok...play out the part in lord of the rings where the king jumps off the cliff burning alive! If you do anything to Michael I will make you play out that part!" molly said patting Caris on the head.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:26 am

"Oh no no no!" Caris giggled. "I was broken a long time ago! It's not your fault." After that, the girl went on about something about Lord of the Rings and how she would make her play the part of a king or something if she got the wrong idea about Michael. "Tee hee! Sounds like fun!" Caris said tilting her head to the side and smiling. "And don't worry, I already know Michael's real name isn't Wolfgang~"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:55 am

The site of the two women interacting was amusing to Gabriel. Molly placed a clear threat that Micheal was his and he couldn't help but slap his friend hard on the back as a message of 'Congradulations.' Knowing Micheal he might have not taken it that way, but he still enjoyed it. Most single men, except for him in that case, would love to have someone declaire that they liked them in a manner like that. Micheal probably would be embarrased by it though.

"I'll never understand the female mind," Gabriel joked aloud with a chuckle. It was one of the things he blaimed himself for his divorce afterall. He tried to keep a possitive look on those sort of things though.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:28 am

Michael just stood there. Soon he was slapped of the back, probably a message saying "Hey, congratulations,". "Who said I was her boyfriend?" he asked. Gabriel seemed amused though. Its true, he's attracted to psychotic women. It seemed funny in a way but a little embarassing for him.

"Same," He said, agreeing with Gabriel on this. The only women he knew were psychotic and crazy and boy crazy. He imagined the days back when he was a kid and he could hear Madison, his sister, just talking on the phone all day and gossip. "Why is it I attract psychotic women?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:57 am

"Cause your so gosh darn cute!" Molly said pinching Michaels cheeks. Molly took ehr mind off of them when she heared a familiar song being played on the radio. It was led zeppelins over the hills and far away. "I love this song! Care to dance?" molly asked as she pulled Gabe into the middle of the room.
Molly glanced over her shoulder at Michael but thought nothing of it. "you know how to dance right?" she asked taking his hand and begining to sway back and forht.

Last edited by Skittles taste rainbow on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:06 am

Alisa watched some people swarm together. It was amusing to see everyone shouting, having fun in their own way. She turned the stereo up a bit more, so it would be louder, and easier to hear over the loud talking.

She went over to the group. No one had a familiar face, from what she saw.

"Hey," she said, entering. It had an awkward feeling to just but into a group so she stayed on the boundaries of it, making sure to catch all of the highlights of the talking. She wanted to know what she was talking about before actually saying anything.

[Wimyp... ;n; I didn't know how to reply. Who's starting the fire part anyways?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next