Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]

Go down 
+3
35bell
afsangel
AlisaElric0150
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 Badge

Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:49 pm

This was an absolute disaster. Not long after Gabriel dragged Molly out, the whole building seemed to go up in flames with a large trail of smoke accumlating in the sky. He struggled to keep hold of Molly as she squirmed attempting to get away. At first he thought she wanted to get Micheal, but then he noticed that only one of her small cats was out here. Micheal probably would kill him if he went back in, so he thought of a different plan.

"Molly stay out here!" he said letting go of the girl as he ran back into the building. "I'll save your cat!"

Micheal owed him big time for this.

------------------------

"I'm fine," Cody stated on his condition. Celeste seemed very different from usual. To Cody she appeared a timid girl, but now she was showing signs of bravery. "Crouch down to avoid inhaling smoke--I've been trained for this sort of thing. Trust me."
Learning how to deal with fires was part of his security training when he was younger. Hopefully, he could prevent someone from making a major mistake like opening a door or window with their body nearby. The oxygen craving fire then would rush towards them--burning them badly. There were three scences going on. A girl was looking for something, a man was bleeding, and another guy was collapsed against the wall. First he'd help with the bleeding one.

He rushed over to Robert and pulled off his shirt, exposing his dog tags and himself to the fire more. He took the fabric and wrapped it around the man's arm. Cody had not caught any of his and Alisa's parlance, but the end with a girl named Caris. "You guys head down," he instructed. "I'll get Caris."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Caris gasped. "Robert!" is what she wanted to say, but no words came out. Caris took a step back and stepped on something. She looked down. My glasses! She thought. And they miraculously unhurt. Quickly scooping them up and placing them back on her face, Caris ran over to Robert, Alisa, and where a man named Cody was. He was bleeding--bad. Luckily, Cody seemed to be trained for this sort of thing, so he could take care of Robert. Caris bent down and gave Robert a small smile. "Thank you." she mouthed out. Then, without another second wasted, Caris ran back down the hallway. "Michael!" She tried to call, but it was no use.

Last edited by afsangel on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:20 pm

[Ashton just sort of disappeared. XDDD I just don't want to use him right now.]

Alisa's arm felt even more pain then it did before. Was she burnt? But this was no match for what pain Robert was feeling. She barely, but slightly, blushed when Cody took his shirt off to help Robert. She was very impressed for Cody's kindness though.

"Cody, everyone needs to get out. I've already made up my mind, I'm the last one to leave." she said, taking the responsability. If she didn't, who knows. This was the landslide all over again. Alisa heard Caris calling for Michael. Where did he run off to?

"Let's go." she said, still supporting Robert.

[Wimpy.. DX]
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:23 pm

[WHOA WAIT FOR ME]

Michael kept searching through out this fire. Coughing as went, he finally found something stop most of the fire. Now if someone could call 911 because mostly all the phone lines here were dead. He heard screaming and yelling. Quickly he grabbed the fire extingquesher [WHY CAN'T I SPELL IT?] and ran up the stairs, using it. It stopped the stair's fire. It should last for awhile. "Everyone start evacuating!" He shouted. He continued upstairs. There were people trapped all over the place. This was just a total disaster. Michael heard a familiar voice. Caris! he couldn't focus, it was juyst too hot and he just inhaled too much smoke. he shook his head using the item he had to put out most of the fire.

---

Celeste just stood there. She followed Cody's orders to stay under the smoke. But she kept hearing screamng and yelling and soon someone stopped some of the fire. It was that red haired man.She rubbed her green eyes to see because of the smoke. She ran next to Cody to help. Alisa also. "Alisa, let me see your arm," she asked. Although there was nothing to treat them with. But it would let the other doctors know where they are. She suggested to be the last one to leave. "Are you crazy? You can get yourself killed!" She shouted. Since her burn can worsen and if she doesn't get medical treatment right away.....

[Sorry if i didn't get most of this. ]

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:35 pm

"Michael!" Caris tried to call out. But again, nothing happened. She coughed more and more. With each step it was getting harder and harder to breath. The smoke was suffocating, and Caris new there was little time until she'd completely lose it. Caris stopped where she was, took in a deep breath of air, and called out again. "MICHAEL!" Caris felt faint. She fell on her knees, watching as everything slowly turned blurry. Then, everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:36 pm

Robert walked along with Alisa after Cody tended to his arm. "This isn't your fault Alisa, don't you dare think that. You didn't cause this fire, and not everyone here came here for the party, so chances are even if you didn't throw a party, this fire would still have occured and people's lives would have still been in danger. This is a freak accident, nothing more. You're not a Goddess, you can't control everything. Once everyone is out, we need to take a headcount, just in case someone ends up missing." Robert suggested.

He wasn't about to let Alisa start bashing on herself. It was bad enough this tragic event happened in the first place, but she didn't need to add insult to injury by blaming herself for what was happening to the inn. Once outside, he would see Silva leading a few strangers towards the burning inn. Evidently his wolf was smart enough to be a Lassie.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:06 am

Alisa shook her head at Celeste.

"Celeste, I've been close to death many times now. I've done what I need to, I've been through everything I've wanted. Other's haven't. I've reached my goals, so if anyone needs to be the one that stays behind, it's going to be me." she said, sternly, now going in another dizzy spell. Alisa almost let her weight fall on Robert, but managed to hold herself up. If people were going to evacuate, they had to right now.

Robert made Alisa think reassuring thoughts... Well... From the things she could hear. Everything was becoming a blur now.

"But..." Alisa went to start but didn't finish. Whatever she was going to say would probably not even make sense.

Which was the quickest way out? Through the hole in the floor? The broken window? The breaking stairs? She didn't know.

----------

Ashton followed the nurse to where some other's were. He was scared. This fire was killing them, some visible and some not.

"Let's go, if we don't we'll all be killed!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:14 am

Michael kept hearing Caris call out his name. One corner was still on fire. He used the fire extingusher almost everywhere until ran out. The stairs and hallways were clean. The rooms, roof, and bottom floor were still on fire. well now the time to get everyone out of here right this minute. he soon found Caris who seemed unconsious. He picked her up and she surprisingly seemed light. He heard a man try to get out of a room. After opening many doors, everything seemed to be okay.

"Most of the fire has been put out, everyone can evacuate! if we don't hurry its going to continue to spread!" He shouted.

-----

Celeste sighed at Alisa's speech. But her leg was burning just really badly. Was she burned also? She lifted her leg against the warm fir. A second degree burn. She sighed. it can turn into a third degree. But in just a minute the stairs and hallways wre put out. Now they just had to get everyone out of here and get medical treatment as soon as possible. first aid care would just be pouring water on their burns or hopefully she can ask a doctor to run the the clinic and get the things they need to treat the burns before the paramedics come.

She got up and motioned people to run out of here.

[Not as life saving but whatever :'D]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:41 am

"No more time for talking." Robert spoke. Even though he was injured, he was still strong enough to carry Alisa. Scooping her up into his arms to carry her, he made the choice for her on how they would escape. The hole in the floor was closest and large enough to jump through. They were a bit too far from the stairs, and with him carrying Alisa, he didn't want to chance the weight breaking the weakened staircase.

Robert hopped through the hole and landed on the bar below. Thankfully, the bar held up. The fire wasn't as powerful as before thanks to someone using the fire extinguisher, but that was only a quick fix. He set Alisa back down on her feet and began to head for the exit. "Now, let's go before the smoke and heat become too much." Robert said.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:10 am

"Gah!" she exclaimed as Robert picked her up. Alisa blushed, holding on because of a fear of being anywhere off the ground. She felt guilty for having Robert do this for her. He was the injured one. Alisa might have had a small burn* or two but... It wasn't that bad. Alisa felt somewhat safe now, though...

Robert jumped down the hole and placed her down. Alisa stood up and went back to helping Robert. It was time to return the favour.

"Thank you." she said, and then nodded when Robert spoke.

[*Hahaha, wrong. She's gonna have third degree burns but she's in so much shock, she can't feel the real pain. Third degree burns hurt, and I know. XD]

-------------------------------

Ashton followed, getting ready to assist anyone else down the hole.

"Celeste, you first." he said to the woman which he overheard the name of. Ashton extended his arms to help.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:19 am

Everyone seemed there and accounted for, but there was a feeling that something was missing. Then Cody realized it--the person he saw collapsed against the wall. He couldn't leave the man behind to die in the fire, so he ran back and first tried to wake him up. He bent down and gently slapped Steve's face while he tried to communicate with the man. "Steve," he said coughing from the smoke. No response yet. "I'll get you out."

Since the man was out of it, Cody did all what he could do. He lifted him up and threw him on his right shoulder. "Umph," he grunted a tad angry at himself for being lazy with his unpacking. His weight training had been negelected by it. If he got out alive he'd, no once he got out alive he'd finally finish it.

Now everyone was accounted for, or so Cody though. "We got to get him out of here," exclaimed Cody as he adjusted Steve on his shoulder. The weight was starting to hurt, which only made him more made at his procrastination at his room. "Robert can you catch him?" This was a bit much to ask of the man that got his shoulder hurt, but he couldn't just throw Steve on the floor and if he jumped with him Cody would surely break something.

-----------------------

The moment Gabriel steped inside the building once again her regretted it. Good thing he didn't live here, but at his office though. He had a task to focus on at the moment though, so he'd save those thoughts for later. Now he was looking for a cat for Micheal's stalker girlfriend.

Crack!

The sound of the burning wood made it difficult to detect the small feline, but Gabriel was able to find the little creature. "Here kitty-kitty," he said reaching out to the cat. To his dismay the cat ended up bitting his hand and he yelped from the pain. "Oww! Stupid cat."

Kit-Cat seemed to understand what Gabriel said and bit Gabriel again as he reached for it again. This time he didn't let his arm retreat from the pain and he got the cat into his arms--it furiously bitting at him. The cat was probably scared of the situation, so Gabriel couldn't blame it. Well, untill he saw that it ripped his coat. "Hey, hey, hey!" he exclaimed as he walked out of the building once again. Once he was far enough away he let the cat down so it could run to Molly.

[Yay for comic relief! xD]

Last edited by 12kittycat1214 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:24 am

(lol Mollys old cat kitct was the one in the building X3)

Kitcat suffering still from the smoke struggled to walk to Molly. Him being an old cat didnt help either. "KITCAT!" Molly screamed as kitcat collapsed panting franticly. Molly ran over to His side stroking his belly. "You took in alot of smoke...but your not donem yet...you hear me?!" molly demmanded. Kitcat let out a pathetic meow wich sent Dite into a panic fit of annoying meows. "Its ok dite...he will be fine...I hope." molly said picking up Kitcat and walked over to Gabe. "Thank you...for a least bringinhg him out of here...he isnt looking to good though." molly said struggling to hold back tears of joy and sadness.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:31 am

"I wouldn't have guessed," Gabriel said rolling up his sleeve to reveal a bite mark. "Put up a fight, I'll tell you. I don't think he likes me." There was concern in the girl's voice, the cat was clearly important to her and Gabriel wanted to do something. Maybe there was a way to use one of his oxygen masks to help the cat, but he'd need to take it to his office.

"Come on," Gabriel said motioning for Molly to follow him. "Let's head to my place to treat him, we can't do anything here. Besides Michael's in there--everyone is going to be fine. Now waiting won't do anything to help him, so we got to hurry."

Treating smoke in the lungs requried a patient to be directly hooked up to oxygen--the same could apply for a cat. They breathed air like humans, so a lung treatment like that should do the trick.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:39 am

Molly looked back at the building thinking of Michael. "Ok she said turning her head to the ground and following Gabe. Something weird was happening. molly couldnt quiote put her finger on it but it felt weird being with Gabe. She thought of Michael and Gabe and compared them. What came to mind each time was doctor,...and this reminded her of her adopted father.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:54 am

Robert looked up when Cody asked for the knight to catch one of the victims. "Go ahead, I'll catch him." Robert called back up as he positioned himself at the drop point. His arm was still hurting, but people's lives depended on his actions, and this was his duty as a knight. People needed him, and he wasn't about to leave anyone behind.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:03 am

Carefully Cody adjusted Steve, so that he could drop him to Robert. As he did so he felt a searing pain on his backside and he winced as he counted. "One, two, three, drop!" he dropped Steve to Robert so that he could catch him and then felt his back with his hands.

His smooth skin was now sore and scared with a burn. The fire must have scaled him, but not lit him on fire luckily. Part of him regretted removing his shirt, but now at least everyone could get out without dying. Robert's bleeding was being blocked by that and he thought that was realativly important. Now he had to be careful though, if he upset the burn to much right now it could start bleeding on him. With his estimated size of it he guessed he wouldn't be able to lay on his back for awhile now.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:20 am

Robert caught Steve. Despite the pain in his arm, the knight headed out of the building and rested Steve against a boulder about ten feet away from the inn. He took the time to cough out the smoke from his lungs and took a deep breath of fresh air before heading back into the inn to try and get others out.

The ambulances were starting to arrive, along with the fire department at this time, meaning the end of the disaster was drawing close. He could only hope everyone could make it out alive.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:35 am

Alisa followed Robert, feeling guilty about her 'vow to be the last one out.' It seemed everyone was going to be okay though, in a bit. Alisa coughed along with Robert for the moment but her whole body was in shock now. There was a numb feeling all around her one arm but she shook it off.

Alisa watched Robert run back in while she kneeled down to treat the man. Because she worked as a waitress in a building which had a clinic, as well as had a brother who studied medicins and medical treatements, she knew what she was doing. He still had a pulse but that didn't mean that his heart rate could drop without an ambulance.

And here they were.

"Please, get this man to safety!" she yelled, panicing. Ashton was still in there. She ran back in to help.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Wolfie

Male Number of posts : 49
Roleplay Name : Steven

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:09 am

Steve, having fallen unconcious due to the smoke, felt someone smacking him and calling to him. However his mind was still to hazy to respond or even move. He felt himself being picked up, and carried down the hall, thern passed down to someone else and carried outside.

As the fresh air slowly filled his lunges again, Steve started to come out of it, and felt the haze over his mind clearing. Managing to open his eyes as he was set down against a blouder he watches as the man who had carried him out of the Inn took a deep breathe and ran back inside. Steve noticed a young women taking his pulse and calling to an ambulance.

Steve tried to force himself to thank the women, however all he managed to do was start coughing uncontrollably. The sudden motion and aitr exchange caused by the coughing cleared the last of the haze in his mind and resulted in Steve leaning forward into a ball. Reaching out tentatively Steve lightly grasps the womens arm. Still coughing, he manages to get out a hoarse and weak "Thank you"

Letting go of her arm, Steve foces himself up onto his knees, and then gets up, standing on slightly unsures legs, he drops the bag which was still on his back ( a bit burnt in places). Still coughing some he heads towards the door of the Inn.

Crouching down, he reenters the inn looking around. Seeing The man who had dragged him carried him out, Steve runs over as fast as he could without standing up. Still sounding a bit hoarse "Your injured, I'll help the rest of them, you need to get check."

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:09 pm

A rippiling pain had spread across Cody's back and he bit his tounge in agony. Breathing was become more difficult, he probably already was suffering from smoke in his lungs. His vision was being blured by his watery eyes though. The smoke had aggitated them and the pain on his back only made it worse. He was literarlly being cooked in this heat on top of that. His body was covered in sweat and, yet he still tried to help other people.

"All that there is left is us," he announced to the group after he quickly checked all the rooms. There was this constant worry in him though during moments like this. "We got to hurry before the fire blocks the doorway," he announced wondering if the oxygen hungry fire already blocked the exit.

Something, or someone caught Cody's eyes. A small woman who had collapsed much like Steve had. Being who he was he went to the girl and picked her up. Thank goodness that she was lighter than Steve--it meant that she was easier to carry. "I'll get you out," he grunted as he returned once again to the hole in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Robert returned to the hole that he escaped through and looked up. "Anyone else need assistance getting down?" Robert called up through the hole. If there was any other unconscious people that needed to be caught and removed, he was the only one there strong enough to do it, at least until the firefighters began their work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]   Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Fires = Disaster [Open Thread]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3