Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Storm [Ian and Kitty]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : The Storm [Ian and Kitty] Badge

The Storm [Ian and Kitty] Empty
PostSubject: The Storm [Ian and Kitty]   The Storm [Ian and Kitty] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:04 am

Kitty was appalled on how willing she was to just get up an leave to the city. There was no way she could find to justify her unusal proposal to her family, she was being inconsiderate of their feelings and the feelings of her friends as well. Before she suggested any other stupid idea, she escaped to on of her favorite places. Gelato Mountain.

The mountain stood up tall on the island and shadowed pretty much everthing with it's sheer size. It's the only mountain around here so most people forget that it really is very small. Due to its short stature it was easy for Kitty to get to the top without a problem.

But even how insignificant as the mountain was, Kitty loved it. Something had happened here that never would she had guessed be as important to her today as it was. It was the place she had met her soul mate, her true love. The man, who she feel in love with, was someone she still had difficulty seeing herself with. He was a 'Prince Charming' in everyway, to the point it got annoying, and she was a rough girl that was always confused by her own thoughts and feelings.

How ironic was this situation? For all the time she was here she dreamt of knowing who she really was to clear up her mind, but now she knew her life felt worse. Confusion kept her occupied for seasons on end now and she had become so selfish of her own desires. Kitty regretted knowing now and wished days could go by where as if she still had amnesia. Then she could be the careless wife and mother she came accustomed to being. How nice would that be for a change, to get something that she really wanted? Too bad life wasn't like that and she was bound to make more mistakes, but for once she wanted to do something right on the first try.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : The Storm [Ian and Kitty] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: The Storm [Ian and Kitty]   The Storm [Ian and Kitty] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:39 pm

"Excuse me." A deep, velvet-like voice said as it slowly made its way towards Kitty. "You don't mind if I paint here, do you?" Ian shoved his hands in his pockets, shifted his weight to one foot, and smiled. Those were the first words he had ever spoken to Kitty. How long at it been now? It seemed like that fateful moment took place eons ago, but at the same time it only seemed like yesterday. Maybe he'd ask Quinn later, who pretty much knew everything at such a young age.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Storm [Ian and Kitty]   The Storm [Ian and Kitty] EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:08 am

Consumed in her own thoughts Kitty was sitting down taking a break from pacing back and forth. There was a light fall breeze the made her hair sway gently against her forehead and shoulders. She closed her eyes and just basked in the sun for a bit, but the sound of Ian's voice caused them to immediatly open. Turning she saw him stand there saying the first words that he had ever spoken to her. One of her favorite memories with him was like this, but only a tad darker.

At first she was going to ask about the children, but then she realized Ian wasn't stupid enough to leave the twins alone. He probably got a friend to watch them for a bit so he could track Kitty down. Instead she decided to go with the question, "How did you know I was here?"

She stood up slowly, pushing her bangs away from her forehead as she faced him. Ian knew her well, but she'd never guess that he'd know she'd be here. When she decided that she need to get out of the house she wasn't sure where she was going herself. How Ian knew was a miricale. He probably understood her more than she did herself at the moment.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Storm [Ian and Kitty]   The Storm [Ian and Kitty] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Ian just smiled knowingly, but soon that smile was replaced by a serious expression. "I was talking to the kids." He said softly. "I explained to them what was going on. At least, on a need-to-know basis. They're still very young, after all and probably won't really grasp the concept of it till they're older." Ian was silent for a moment and scratched his head, searching for the right words to say. "As you can guess, Quinn was pretty keen on the idea. Luce wasn't to pleased, you know how he loves the scenery, but he loves you very much. So he agreed as well. I can't say I really want to leave this place either, Kitty, but I know I can't stay here, either. Not when all of this is happening. So then it's decided we'll go--for your sake."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Storm [Ian and Kitty]   The Storm [Ian and Kitty] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Ian's smiled softly, but soon it vanished being replaced by a more serious face. Immediatly, Kitty knew that he was going to bring up the moving topic. There was an uneasy feeling in her gut about it. Part of her wished she never suggested it, but another part was glad she did and was ready to find out what her family thought about it. For all she knew they might actually be up for the idea. Then again she knew how much they loved it here. Her chances were unknown.

When she heard they were up for it, Kitty was both happy and sad. "Ian," she first said looking at the ground not sure what to do, then a surge of emotion hit her. Reaching out for her husband she practially sent him to the ground when she ran to hug him. Wrapping her arms around him she clenched his shirt as she sobbed into his chest. "I love you," was all she could manage to say between her sobs. "I love you, I love you, I love you. So much..."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Storm [Ian and Kitty]   The Storm [Ian and Kitty] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:11 pm

At first, it seemed Kitty didn't know how to react, but then she went flying towards him and knocked Ian to the ground. Ian practically screamed, as this was unusual behavior for Kitty. But as soon as she started sobbing and telling him she loved him, Ian let out a soft chuckle. He gently rubbed her head and pulled her close. "Take it easy, Kitty." He said trying to comfort her and suppress another chuckle at the same time. "We're a family, and as strange a family as we may be, we need to make sacrifices for each other. And if that means moving, then we'll move. Besides, perhaps someday when we're old and retired, we can move back to a place like this and move in with Luce. After all, he said he was going to return to this place one day. And who will take care of us while Quinn is out exploring the world?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Storm [Ian and Kitty]   The Storm [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:13 am

Ian did end up falling back due to Kitty's impact and she fell with him still holding on to him. His fingers lightly rubbed her head and she peered her deep brown eyes into his green. Softly talking to her, Ian comforted her while she released the stress that she had kept up for months, no years. This stress was from when she woke up with amenisa and now in her tears it was exiting her body. And it felt so good.

Rubbing the tears away from her eyes Kitty laughed at Ian's remark. "That sounds really nice," she admitted finally smiling a sincere smile. "Maybe we could even have a larger house and extend our family a bit," sheepishly she remarked, blushing at the idea herself.

Leaning close to Ian's face she pressed her lips against his before he could react to her response.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Storm [Ian and Kitty]   The Storm [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Ian was taken aback by Kitty's sudden aggressiveness, but he kind of liked it. Note to self: make wife happy and you'll be happier. Ian sat there and let it all sink in, only to be interrupted by; "Ew! Mommy and Daddy are kissing!" Quinn appeared over the hill with Luce following close behind, not really caring about his sister's shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Storm [Ian and Kitty]   The Storm [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Kitty's lips broke away from Ian's when Quinn made a fuss about it. Luce wasn't far behind, but he kept quiet compared to his sisters bold personality. As usual Luce didn't look like he care, he accepted that mommy's and daddy's kisses were normal--while Quinn she knew that. She just liked attention.

Kitty loved her family so much. Ian was the perfect husband, well besides being so much bolder about their love than she could ever be. Quinn was the enegetic instagator, always up to trouble and finding adventure in everything. Luce was the calm kid, more mature than Kitty ever thought a kid could be. And then there was Kitty. Probably the person with the most messed up life that ended up luckier than expected.

"I'll be sure to say that to you when you start dating," Kitty remarked slyly. "You'll be sixteen and will be standing on a porch kissing a guy when suddenly dad and mom will open the door along with Luce going, 'Eww, gross.'"

[Kazu, part of your last post is going in my siggy. xD]
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Storm [Ian and Kitty]   The Storm [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Ian frowned. "What boyfriend? She's not aloud to date till she's 21. Am I going to have to buy a shotgun? I didn't think It'd come to that." Ian slowly got up, helping Kitty up as he did so. Both Quinn and Luce came running over, hugging their mother. "Mommy, when we'll we be moving?" Quinn asked. "Will it be soon? Will I have to say goodbye to all my friends forever?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm [Ian and Kitty]   The Storm [Ian and Kitty] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Storm [Ian and Kitty]
Page 1 of 1