Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remembering[Emily and Savannah Black Friendship Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

Remembering[Emily and Savannah Black Friendship Event] Empty
PostSubject: Remembering[Emily and Savannah Black Friendship Event]   Remembering[Emily and Savannah Black Friendship Event] EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:55 pm

The Goddess Pond.

Emily rememebered when she arrived from leaving her father.She met two people that day:Seth and Elizabeth.She hadn't seen them around lately, so she was a bit lonely, even with Bell's constant barking every 5 mintutes.She was used to not yelling at Bell and was also used to her barking, so she was peaceful.Emily would wonder now and then how Father was doing.Was he okay?Did he miss us?How was he?Emily sighed.''Still, this is a pretty pond.''she said outloud.She walked over to a neraby tree and leaned against it.''I remember this place.''

Last edited by 32Melody on Sun May 08, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A few typos.No biggie.)
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Remembering[Emily and Savannah Black Friendship Event] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Remembering[Emily and Savannah Black Friendship Event]   Remembering[Emily and Savannah Black Friendship Event] EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Lightly plucking at the strings on her guitar, she played a random tune that popped into her head. She was sitting against the body of a tree, humming along, only pausing for a moment to tune the string instrument. Afterwards, she merrily played at a soft volume, listening to the trees blow around her. At least until a new voice made itself known. It sounded young, Savannah mused, and pretty feminine. She assumed it was a small girl and she lightly shrugged her shoulders, continuing to play.

Soon, steps could be heard coming close to the opposite side from where she was sitting. "It is pretty, ain't it?" Savannah spoke up, not moving from behind the tree, only shifting her legs slightly so that they wouldn't fall asleep on her. "This place is pretty magical, if you ask me." She chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Remembering[Emily and Savannah Black Friendship Event]   Remembering[Emily and Savannah Black Friendship Event] EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:44 pm

[I like your post. :3]

As Emily leaned on the tree, she could hear a very soft sound.It sounded pretty.She hardly noticed when a girl's voice was heard on the other side of the tree.''Yup.''she agreed.Emily then felt curiosity in her to see the girl and her instrument.Hm..It sounded like a guitar.She paused for a moment, taking in what the girl just said.''Really?I always thought it was, too.''she responded.She decided to introduce herself, and walked to the back of the tree.''My name's Emily, it's a pleasure to meet you.''she introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering[Emily and Savannah Black Friendship Event]   Remembering[Emily and Savannah Black Friendship Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering[Emily and Savannah Black Friendship Event]
Page 1 of 1