Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] Empty
PostSubject: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:31 pm

''Mineral Town Vineyard.''the sign read.Past it was bunches of grapes on-well, vines!

Hm..Emily had been to Mineral town before but she never noticed this vineyard.Ariana was with her because she wanted to see the new town.
Emily and Ariana sighed.Everything seemed new to them, but what did it matter?They walked by the sign, going up and down the grapevines, looking at every single one.Ariana plucked one,not helping herself.''Oh!''Ariana said.She plucked three by accident.She kept one for herself and gave one to Emily.''Ariana, there's still one more.''Emily pointed out.Ariana looked down at her hand.It was true, there was one left.''What do we do with it..?''Ariana asked Emily.Emily shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:11 am

"I can help you with that...."

Seth stepped out from behind some vines and greeted the two girls

"How are you enjoying the Grape vine, I thought I'd stop by and help out with the winery..." Seth said plucking some grapes and placing them into a basket.

"you know I actually was begging to get a little tired! even though it's still spring, summer's just around the corner and it's becoming very hot." Seth said wiping sweat from his forehead.

Seth sat and pulled out a wet cloth from his pocket cleaning his face with it.

"I could always use another pair of hands" Seth gave a smile to both girls.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:16 am

''Hi, Seth!''Ariana greeted him.Emily smiled and waved.

''It's great.This place is nice.The grapes look healthy, too.''Emily commented.

''Yup.It's gettig really hot around here, so I don't blame you.''Emily smiled at Seth.

''Sure!We'd love to help.Right, Ariana?''Emily asked.Ariana nodded eagerly.''So, what can we do to help?''Emily asked.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:47 am

"Perfect! wait here a moment."

Seth Ran into the Winery and came out with two small baskets

"Here what I need you two to do is to go to every grape vine and pluck some grapes off of each, and to make it fun let's turn this into a game..." Seth said.

Seth began to pace around thinking of how he could make work fun.

"Aha! if you pluck more than 50 whole grapes! you get an award!" Seth said giving a big grin to the girls.

Seth grabbed his basket and began to pluck grapes

"Come on slow pokes! you'll never get that prize just standing there!"
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Emil watched as Seth pulled two smaller baskets and handed them to her and Ariana.She smiled and handed one to Ariana, keeping one for herself.

''Oooh!I love games!!!''Ariana cried.Emily agreed.

''That sounds fun.Let's make it in a minute to see who can get 50 grapes or more!''Ariana commented.Emily gave a playful look to Seth and Ariana.''Bring it on!''Emily laughed as she started plucking grapes with Ariana following her.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:07 am

Seth raced through out the Vineyard picking grapes and sometimes tagging the children as he ran past them

"Hahahaha, 21...25....34.....Better catch up guys I'm getting alot!" Seth said playfully.

Seth jumped through the Vines as he zigzagged throughout the entire field.

"Time!...*huff* *puff* hehe, hahaha! HAHAHA!!!" Seth breathed heavily as he laughed so hard he nearly began crying.

Seth took in a deep breath and paused.

"alright, Emily would you like to do the honor of telling us how much you got?" Seth said regaining composure.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:28 pm

38...40...42...47, 50, 52!Emily was counting silently.Seth wwas laughing so hard that Emily could not help but laugh too.Ariana joined in, and soon the three of them were laughing hard.

''I'd love to.''Emily said.Emily quickly counted them silently.''Hm..I have 57!''Emily cried.57!She was bound to win.''Ariana counted as Emily called her next.''Um....Oh!I have 51.Seth?''Ariana gasped for breath, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Seth smiled and began counting...

"54! looks like you beat me Emily haha i need to step up my game or I'm going to be replaced as farmhand haha..." Seth said picking himself up.

"come into the house and after we give the grapes to mr.duke I can give you your awards for being such good helpers!" Seth walked into the house with the girls in pursuit.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Emily smiled.She barely beat the other two.

Ariana and Emily looked at each other curiously, but followed Seth anyways.They gave the grapes to the man and went back to Seth.''So, what's the prize?''Ariana asked.
Emily thought that was a good question.What was the prize?
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:56 pm

"hehe alright then a promise is a promise!" Seth walked over to the fridge and pulled out two Popsicles.

"Hera ya go one for each of you, you know you guys have been a great help I really appreciate it!" Seth said handing them their popsicles.

Seth grabbed a basket of grapes to take home and turned back to the girls.

"It's gotten late, I should walk you two home."Seth said worrily.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:02 am

Emily giggled.Popsicles.She should have known.''Yum!''Ariana cried.Emily smiled as she took as she took one for herself and gave one to Ariana.

''Thanks, Seth!''both girls said.

''Yay~"Ariana said.Now Emily had a worried look.''Are you sure?I-I mean we,''Emily giggled.''Wouldn't want to bother you.''She finished.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:51 pm

"It's not a trouble at all, it's an honor."Seth said smiling.

Seth began walking outside and once again offered to walk the girls home.

"You know you don't have to be so shy there's no way I'd let something happen to you too, besides I enjoy the company."Seth assured.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:32 am

Emily blushed a bit.An honor?Well, if he said so..''Sure.''Emily finally agreed.

''Thanks Seth.It means a lot to me.''Emily paused then said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:02 pm

[I guess that's pretty much all unless you want to make a second part where I walk you home or something doesn't matter to me just let me know.]
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:46 pm

[Sorry for late reply.It really dose't matter, but if you want, sure~]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]   The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spring-Grapes growing.[Emily and Seth Black Heart Event]
Page 1 of 1