Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] Badge

Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] Empty
PostSubject: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:07 pm

He had yet to call her. It wasn't like he didn't want to, it was more so that he felt that it was out of his place. Calling her might send the wrong message and he didn't want that. Yet he still felt he was obliged to, since it was her. Moving his fingers though his hair he thought of what he should do. Maybe he should call her? Michael wouldn't mind that much. Besides she did tell him to sometime. But she interested Michael. It might crush him if he heard how well they were getting along. Life sucked. How did Gabe always end up in bad situations?
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:15 am

Molly had gone down to the beach to take a long nap. she was dressed the oppoite for the weather and was happy. she noticed gabe and laughed a little. "Hello there...did you give the number to michael yet? i noticed you havnt called me!" she said poking him with a half frown on her face.
She stood next to him and swayed back and forth with ehr hands behinde her back as she hummed the song "silly god disco."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:32 am

The sound of Molly's voice surprised Gabriel as it interrupted his chain of thought. He turned around to watch the girl approach him and tease him about the phone number, or scold him about them. Right now it was kind of hard to tell--she was just unpredictable. "I gave it to him," he said, add sarcastically added with a twisted smile. "Okay mom?" Hopefully, she'd take it as a joke. Gabriel always had a knack for offending people, his best talent.

"I wanted to give Michael a chance to call you first," replied Gabriel to her question. Which was part of the truth. If he called her first and talked to her over the phone it might look like he was trying to make a move on her. Michael was his best friend, so he couldn't to that to him. It was a complicated issue and he personally, didn't know how to exactly deal with it. "Has he called you yet?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:36 am

"Yes SON! Im glad you respect your mommy!" molly sent that abck at him.

"iie!" molly responded by saying no in japanese. "well...I havnt actaully checked yet1" She said smiling. "why havnt YOU called me yet?"
She paused for a moment and took in a breath of fresh air. "iee odenki desu nai?" (Ithink thats how you spell it o-o) molly said in japanese as she admired the scenery. She messed around with the eight bows she had in her hair. four on each side of her head.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:50 am

Talking to Molly certainly was interesting. Somehow she got his messed up sense of humor and it just made him happy. Everything about her was in a way stunning. She knew Japanese and had an interesting hairstyle today. Normally, eight bows wasn't normal to have in hair, but Molly didn't seem to care. She was her own person--and he respected that.

"Just wanted to give Michael a chance to call you first," he admitted shrugging his shoulders. If he lied he had a feeling that Molly could tell--even though he was great at it. For an extra reason, he just felt like he had to. "I think he likes you," he honestly stated. "If I called you first he might get jealous and think I'm making a move on you--I can't do that to my best friend. He knows that I've already been married and divorced, but he can get pretty protective of things important to him. I just wish I was sure that he knows that I'm not ready to move on."

Gabriel sighed and cursed at himself inside his head. He already said way too much about himself with that last sentence. Molly must have caught him off-guard. "Sorry, I was sort of rambling there," he apologized. "And I only speak English."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Molly stood there for a moment feeling as if she had been stabbed in the gut. the feeling left and she was sad now. "Im sorry...." she said as she began to feel her back slouch over and her face grow long. "I didnt mean to bring up past bad memorys."
molly then perked up again when she realized what else he had said. "im...does eh really think of me like that?" molly asked feeling as if she had been swept off her feet by a giant kitten in a bunny outfit!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:36 pm

For some odd reason Molly took the news about his divorce harder than he ever did. His relationship with Lisa was not all that serious in the first place. The only reason he got married was to take responsibility for his actions, not for love. "Why?" he chuckled patting the blonde's head. "It's not like they are bad memories. I got married, never was home, it ended, and wa-la I'm here. Nothing sad about it."

It was nice to see that it didn't affect her too much. His lips cracked a sly smile when her eyes brightened at the thought that Michael could possibly like her. Without a doubt, Gabriel now could tell she liked him and with how much Michael talked to him about her the feeling had to be mutual. He nodded his head, "Yeah. Otherwise he wouldn't talk about you so much. You're the only girl he really talks about."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:43 pm

molly looked at him puzzled. "you still have to have memories...I mean...its like in final fantasy crystal chronicles!" Molly yelled throwing her hands into the air. "The more memorys you have the farther you can go!!! Bad sad scary happy and love memories..." molly blushed at that last memory "...are all important to getting further in your quest to help all those in life...or even just yourself!" Molly now lowered her hands and rested one on her chest. "heh...even if its just to watch the other pathetic clans or just to get further so you may collect rare items...it still count!" molly opened her eyes half the way.

Molly looked now again at Gabe. "so...you..uh...say im the only girl he talks about?" she asks as she scoots closer to gabe. "So uh...yah..." she blushes and looks at the ground as she kicks at a dead fly. "I uh...I cant say though if I...well I mean you know Im...I cant say if Im happy or sad about that...he thinks Im crazy...chances are he is just talking about how wild and crazy I am...." she looks back at gabe now. "Or the same exact thing every guy I have dated sayd!" she raises her hands to her hips and fl;ips her hair around. "She is sooo good looking in her bikini Im telling you! I cant wate to go to the private beach...I shall have a special surprise for her!" she says lowering ehr head. "theres a reason other than playing with boys that im good at fighting you know...Ive had practice from past boyfriends...." she says glaring at him now to show how disgusted she is with her past.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:19 am

It was weird how different the two of them look about life. Molly cherished it to the extreme it seemed and Gabe didn't care if it were to waste away. All the time he was only focused on forgetting, while Molly on the other hand remembered. Even if she compared it to a video game or story, Gabriel wasn't sure what exactly 'Final Fantasy' was, but the words she spoke sounded poetic.

"You really are," admitted Gabriel. Sure Michael would mention the crazy things she'd do, but his cheeks would have a reddish tent as he said them. It was like he was a school boy thinking about his first crush. "He enjoys that about you though," pointed out Gabe. "You're crazy, but fun to be around and his face turns bright red when he talks about some of the antics you drag him into."

When Molly talked about her previous boyfriends, Gabriel got annoyed with them. She was a young lady and then she was underage as well. For them to make a move on her like that was despicable, but then again Gabriel used to be like that. To be honest he felt guilty for making a foolish choice that led to the birth of his first son. The circumstances may have been different, but he still felt ashamed. "That sickens me that I could be lumped in the same group as those kind of men," Gabriel sighed.

"I won't ever let anyone come on to you like that," he said suddenly. The statement embarrassed him so, it was more so something for Michael to say to her now that she thought about it. It was only a promise between friends though, so there should be nothing wrong with it. It wasn't like he was starting to fall for her, it was too late for him to let that happen again. "You shouldn't need to learn how to fight to protect yourself like that. It should have been your boyfriends job to protect you from other guys."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Molly looks at Gabe with a nonchalant face. she inside though is dancing with joy...thus making her twitch on the outside. "H-his face goes red?" she asks with a shake in her voice and her pitch was higher than usual.

Molly looks around her then looks at Gabe once more. she mouths the words "Thank You" to him. Molly looks at the sky wondering now where her old boyfriends are. "I think about them alot...I...I question where they are in life now...." molly says as she stares past the sky and to something bigger. "Hopefully burning with the devil where they belong1" Molly says as she flings her hands into the sky and wiggling her fingers.

Molly lowers her hands but only because her cat Dite has now jumped and lached onto ehr face. Mollys muffled giggles and yells come seeping out of the cats furry body. Molly pulls Dite off and begins to point her finger at the cat ignoring the blood that is now running down her cheeks. Mollys face is red but she is calm. "ROAR!" ...maybe not so calm.... "That was the perfect manga moment there dite! you dont go ruining it!" Molly says almost like a child who has been stacking dominos only to have a cat whom they love so much to kncok them down. "now its only like a Boys manga! Or a gag manga! or comedy or whatever!" molly says to Dite as kitcat rubs against ehr legs. Dite purs at Molly even in this moment of shock and anger.

Molly takes a deep breath , wipes some of the blood with her finger , puts the finegr with blood on it in her mouth and cools down. she takes the finger out of her mouth and makes a happier...less scary face then the one she just had on. "im sorry for yelling at you Dite...just dont do it again!" she says waving her hand signaling for the young cat to jump up on her shoulder. Which Dite does only she rakes Mollys gut on the way up there. molly twitchs slightly but ignores it. Dite then decides to sleep up on mollys head. "your so...light!" molly says as Dite curls into a small ball. Kitcat the , jealous kitty he is , jumps onto mollys shoulder ony to make her come crashing down. "GRaah! you arnt as light as Dite you know Kitcat!" molly says pating the two cats on the heads.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Molly was embarrassed to know that Michael really cared for her, while Gabriel was wonder what took her so long to know that. Part of him couldn't blame her with a past she had though. It was probably difficult for her to be able to tell if someone really cared for her or just wanted to use her. Out here he wouldn't let that happen--if anyone or even Michael was to hurt Molly he'd probably get in a fist fight with them about it. Luckily for him, this place was pretty laid back though, so he doubted that he'd get in an actual fight with anyone. Besides, the bad boyfriends were gone and Molly was so fierce about it she wouldn't let them get her down.

In a chain of events Gabriel watched Dite launch himself onto Molly and start fighting with her. It all was confusing for the doctor as he watched them interact. After getting hurt on her face by the cat Molly had enough and pulled off the playful cat. She yells at the cat for ruining a perfect moment, like in a manga, which surprised Gabriel. To him this was just a friendly chat, but now she was comparing it to a comedy. In the end everything went back to normal and the two cats ended up on Molly's shoulders, thus sending her crashing to the ground.

"You realize that getting sand on your scratch on your face isn't exactly what the doctor recommends?" Gabriel commented offering the girl a hand up off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Molly stares at Gabe. she takes his hand and expects him to pull her up. she sits there waiting. "I know...I know." Molly says waving her pointer finegr at Gabe. "I just wanted them to know that even after what they did I cant hate them!" molly smiles. she watches droplets of blood splater on the ground.
"heh...not to long ago was it that this stuff came out of my mouth and eyes!" molly said feeling a bit of water sneak up into ehr eyes. She blinked it away. "you and michael...and that uh...other girl...erf I feel abd for not rememebring her name!" Molly laughs. "Well...what DOES the doctor recommend for this then?!" molly asks quickly changing the subject befor her can answer.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:48 pm

It was sweet for Molly to let her cats know that she couldn't really hate them, but Gabriel couldn't help but feel that she made a rash decision. No wonder why Michael and Celeste or Arden would scold her for being careless. Tears started to form at her eyes, which made him think that her wound stung.

"Sheesh," he groaned getting out a handkerchief to help clean her sand infested scratch. "A doctor would recommend a band-aid and not falling to the ground. Then sand wouldn't get in it and your eyes wouldn't start to water. Michael should be the one scolding you for this, not me." He started to wipe of the blood on her face and gently pressed the handkerchief to her face. "Use this till it stops bleeding," he instructed.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Molly glared at Gabe. "you shouldnt be scolding me at all!' She smiled. She poked Gabes nose and frowned now. "You may be a docotr...but..." she grabbed his hand on her cheek. "Im not hurt!" She winked.

Molly stood up now and began to turn away. she swung around and leaned in next to him. "I best leave now...." She gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. "I expect ONE of you to call me...." She said and turned around to leave.

She looked over her sholder and gave him as smile. she then dashed off with her cats.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Playfully Molly smiled and teased him about his scolding he gave her. She claimed she wasn't hurt at all with a wink, but he pondered why her eyes watered. It could have been many things from a lie to emotional pain. He was a doctor and only knew how to analyze physical pain though, so he would be at a loss there if it was.

For a second he thought that Molly was going to leave, but to his surprise she turned around and leaned on him. Then she announced her leave, which confused him. What really put him in a conundrum was the warmth of her lips on his forehead. The fleeting kiss reminded him of his past, when he first met Lisa. Molly was just messing with him though, he hoped that was the case anyways. The more he thought about it, the more he thought it was the case. She liked Michael, she liked Michael. He had to watch himself before he got more confused.

He shook his head to get back to reality. "Fine," he sighed. "You better answer it, cause I'm only calling once."

Then she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]   Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweetness. [PH-Gabriel and Molly]
Page 1 of 1