Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly] Badge

You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly] Empty
PostSubject: You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly]   You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:00 am

Gabriel carefully lit a cigarrette between his fingers. Almost immediatly a white trail of smoke came up from the cigarrette as he placed it in his mouth. He walked aimlessly for a bit, thinking of this and that. He pondered who cleared the snow off the paths in each town and things of such nature. Honestly, he was bored--maybe soon he'd return back to his office or something.

His walk took him to the Goddess Pond's clear waters. His cigarrette grew small, so he dropped it and smushed it into the ground. There probably was no need for him to do that since the snow kept the ground moist, but it was second nature to him. "I wonder what Michael is doing?" he asked himself aloud, while he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Maybe I should stop by the hospital since I do own the place now?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly]   You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:05 am

Molly had been out for a walk with her cats Kitcat and dite. She was eager to test out her new blue flannle winter coat that went all the way down to her knees. She was wearing shorts and sandles and a t-shirt other then the jacket. Her vision was coming back faster now and she could finally see colors and shapes better but it was all fuzzy.

She made her way to the goddess pond when she saw a familiar figure. "I know you...your Michaels friend!" she smiled as she approached Gabe stepping over his cigarret bud. "Your another doctor...there seem to be alot of doctors here." she smiled blinking rappidly trying to ignore how cold she was.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly]   You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:17 am

Oddly as Gabriel was thinking of Michael he heard his friend's name. Oh, the irony. Fate always seemed to mess with him, making his life well--indescribable at the moment. Other times he'd say good or bad or just plain horrible, but right now he wasn't sure what to make of this. "Molly?" he said remembering the girl. Recently there was this whole ordeal and he swore Michael would have gone insane if she didn't come out of it okay.

Easily he could tell she was cold. Normally a person in a jacket so large would seem as cold as she was. He glanced down at her feet to see sandles, which made him perk up an eyebrow. "Why are you wearing sandales?" he asked wondering if she really was as crazy as his friend used to describe her.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly]   You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:25 am

Molly couldnt help but smile. This reminded her of her adopted faher and Michael. She couldnt help but let loose a giggle. "Well I figured I could just slipp theese on better....Your face is so blurry...ever thing is." she said with a soft smile.

the sun started to peer out of some clouds and shine down on the pond making its waves reflect onto the trees and the two standing by the pond.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly]   You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:40 am

"Blurry?" questioned Gabriel at the girl's remark. This astounded him, clearly she was someone that would define common sense and rules for her own enjoyment. Even though she must have been miserable she seemed so happy at the moment. If he was in her shoes Gabe would have stayed at home and enjoyed a cup of coffee. He shook his head, "Don't you feel cold at all? You're going to get sick and I'll have to listen to Michael fret about it like some mother hen. Honestly I could live without it."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly]   You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:50 am

Molly couldnt help but grow warm inside. "H-he worries about me...like that?" She asked closing her eyes. She felt the wind brush against her face making her hair fly off her shoulders.

Molly looked over at the pond. "My vision is coming back...its almost all the way back." she smiled looking back at Gabe. "I never caught your name...what is it?" she asked stepping closer to Gabe being much shorter then him.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly]   You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Molly seemed touched by his statement about Michael, even though it was sort of insulting his friend. It was sort of ironic to him, but it probably was pure poetry for the romantic girl. Gabriel never was one to get in touch with his feminie side, so maybe that was why his first marriage never lasted.

"Yeah," he sighed taking note on how petite the girl was compared to him. Their hair was probably very close to the same length though. "Did he tell you at all about the time when you went swimming in winter last year? He about blew a casket."

"Gabriel Cunningham," he said awnsering her simple question. "But most people just call me Gabe."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly]   You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly] EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Molly raised an eyebrow. "No he didnt tell me about that!" Molly laughed. She looked back at Gabe and noticed his hair is long. "Oh ho! Long hair I see! Michaels hair is fluffy like a kittys but yours looks to be long and soft!" She said giving hi hair a gentle tug.

Kitcat and Dite started to rub against Gabe. "Oh forgive me...this is Kitcat!" She pointed to the all white cat with a rasberry nose and a brown splotch on his face. "And this is Dite." she said pointing to the grey fluffy she-cat with emrald eyes. "They seem to like you...thats good!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly]   You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly] EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:20 am

"Atleast you didn't call it an afro," Gabriel laughed uneasily about Molly being interested in his unkept hair. He thought about getting it cut short multiple times, but always got too lazy to ever do anything about it. Good thing he showered on a regular basis, otherwise she would be complaining on how gross it was. Did Molly have a hair fetish or something? He couldn't help but ponder in Michael's hair was soft as well, it didn't look that way to him--but that didn't mean it wasn't a possibility.

Gabe knelt down to the cats and tried scratching both of them behind the ears. Cats liked that didn't they? Or was that dogs? Gabriel never had a pet so he really didn't know too much about them. "They're cute," he commented.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly]   You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:13 am

Kitcat and Dite purred loudly at Gabe. "So...has Michael ever...talked about me befor?" Molly asked twirling her blue strips in her hair. "I wonder how I can get his attention...hmmm...." She said softly to herself.
She looked at the pond once more to see the blurry water dancing. She felt a raindrop hit her nose. Molly flinched as it hit her. "w-what was that?" she asked practicly jumping into the pond.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly]   You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:09 am

Gabe nodded at her question: he did bring up her quite a bit. Granted, a lot of that was complaining on how crazy she was--but she did seem to catch his attention. "I don't think you really have to do anything but be you to get his attention," Gabriel chuckled at her quiet remark.

A winter rain surprisingly started and a drop must have hit Molly, for she practically jumped into the water. Gabe grabbed her arm and pulled her away before she could get to a point were she could slip in and get hypothermia. "Whoa," he said. "It's just water Molly. Rain won't kill you, but I wouldn't recommend staying here too long since it's so cold."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly]   You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly] Empty

Back to top Go down

You know him too? [BH- Gabriel and Molly]
Page 1 of 1