Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event] Empty
PostSubject: It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event]   It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:06 pm

It had been a while since she has been here.

The calm waves, the breeze of the wind, she missed it all.

And now she was here.

WIth her purple tank top on and some blue shorts*, Emily was nicely enjoying the summer. ''Ah..'' She said with a sigh. Things were abit crazy at the house, but everyone was okay. Emily was managing to live alone with only a pet and a younger sister. She sat down on the bench, enjoying the breeze. ''Today is nice~!'' She said to herself. The beach was always one of her favourite spots. It had some memories to it. Not a lot, but some.. It was nice to think of what she had done childishly in the past. She hasn't seen Jordan for awhile, not even Riley.. but she was bound to see one of them sooner or later.

Right?

[*= Picture in Profile]
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event] Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event]   It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:58 am

Levant, the soldier who gave up on fighting and now travels as a wandering bard..

Holding a bag of musical instruments, his violin, trumpet, flute, ocarina, guitar, tambourine, drum, clarinet..all of them was with him in the beach.

it was heavy but he really wanted for emotions to flow out of him.. and music was his sole solution.

"What should I play?"

A Violin piece or a flue perhaps?

This questions was always roaming around his mind.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event]   It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:06 pm

[Yes she has her flute. I just didn't post anything. x3]

Emily sighed. She wanted to find somewhere nice to play her flute, and this was the perfect spot. She didn't hear the footsteps not that far away, and took out her flute out of it's case. She thought for a moment, and played a small song that was memorable. She played as the wind blew gently, still not noticing the man. When she stopped, she turned, and gasped. There was a man who was listening the entire time and she hasn't even said hi! How rude! She paused for a moment, then walked over to him. ''Did you,'' She started, ''just hear me play...?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Awards : It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event] Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event]   It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event] EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:44 am

Though he cannot admit easily, he was a bit impressed by the girl who played the tune.
It was lovely, full of emotion and captivating--adjectives he used to describe what the girl has played.

"Y-Yes I heard it..'

As usual, Levant was a bit embarrassed talking to a stranger.

Levant isn't the only one who come here to play.

"But It was great.."

Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event]   It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event] EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:35 pm

''Oh,'' Emily said, a small sigh escaped her lips. ''Thanks. I-.. I-'m glad you like it..''She said, forming a small smile. ''So,'' Emily saw his intruments, ''You play too? What do you play? It looks like you play alot of things, that's impressive~.'' Emily said. ''I'm Emily, it's nice to meet you.'' Emily's eyes seemed to brighten. She loved meeting new people, it always meant new friends. As usual, the brown eyed girl, also know as 'The Social Butterfly', started another chat, which cause her to make friends, and if she was rihgt, she was about to make another one.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event]   It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:04 pm

What's Up with THIS girl? Levant said to his mind.

"W-Well..I do play"

How can I say no? Music has been my best friend since I had embraced loneliness.

He started analyzing the girl, She was brown eyed, has the okay looks, seems to know what she is doing with her instruments.

She seems fine.. He thought.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event]   It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event] EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:16 pm

''Realllyyy? What's your favourite instrument?? Do you- oh.. you're carrying alot! Do you want me to help you? I don't mind. '' Emily told him, smiling. He looks nice. He doesn't look like he's mean.. good~! I wouldn't want anyone cruel and such as my friend. Emily thought.

[Wimpy and Late. So sorry!!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event]   It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

It's nice here, don't you think? [Emily and Levant Blk Heart Event]
Page 1 of 1