Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye) Empty
PostSubject: Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye)   Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:19 pm

Fluuuuuuffflyyyy tiiimmeee~
It's 12:00.
Which means it's Red's wild fangirl fanfiction time.

----

Locking the door, Claire irately grumbled to herself. She quickly moved to secure the windows, but she knew it wouldn’t help. He would get in anyway.
The Phantom Skye had sent her a letter earlier that day, and upon seeing the paper, she had immediately felt a headstrong sense of anger, and had spent the whole day securing all her valuables as best she could.
“Pffft. Phantom Skye…” she spat. The man was a dirty thief that took pride in his flirting ability, and had irresponsibly captured the heart of almost every woman in town. Apart from Vesta, who was proud of her immunity to his charms.

Just thinking about the thief made her blood boil. How could anyone lower themselves to something so degrading? She hated him for even having any relation to her at all.
With a frustrated scowl, she picked up the note and ripped it into shreds. The unusual absence of a calming smell of fresh food was unnerving, and Claire’s house was not usually without a scent of some dairy sweet.

Although Phantom Skye had his ways of getting into houses, Claire wondered how he would get in now. Through the chimney? With that thought, she mentally noted the location of the nearest farming equipment, which, much to her delight, was a sickle.

She was starting to convince herself that she might actually defend herself against the Phantom Skye. Maybe she would be the first one to be able to fend him off?
Her hopes and expectations of her own capabilities against the thief raised higher and higher with her daydreams.

All until she heard those words…

“Chick Beam… Fire!”

Claire wanted to cry
. She wanted to dig herself a hole, crawl in and never come back.
Phantom Skye had gotten in easily through the front door.

“Quite well prepared, tonight, beautiful? Such beauties as you shouldn’t be hidden from the world” his clear voice greeted, in that horrifyingly flirtatious way of his.
Claire was speechless. Here she was, being charmed by Phantom Skye.
And she could feel her cheeks getting warm.

“I see you blushing there, young maiden” the thief laughed, walking comfortably up to Claire. Her heart fluttered.
She tried to move her mouth, but she felt Phantom Skye’s spell stopping her. If she could stomp at that moment, there would have been an Earthquake, she was so mad.

“Well, I see I’ve now gotten what I came for” Skye finally added. He hadn’t stolen anything though. Nothing was stashed away in a pocket, or gripped lightly in his hands. He walked up to Claire and placed one finger on her chest.
“Can you figure it out?” he whispered. With that, he contently walked out of the farmer’s house, leaving Claire bewildered.

In a few minutes, Claire could move again.
Hastily, she picked up the remaining pieces of the letter and tried to read them.
“Dear… Come to… Steal… Heart tonight.”
It was awful. Claire wanted to cry all over again. He loved her. She hated it. She loved him back.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye) Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye)   Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Awwwwwww~~ how adorably awesome! ( Now I need to go fluffy oneshots. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye)   Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:40 pm

D'awwww, thankiiiieees~
*glomptacklehuggles you*
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye)   Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:05 pm

"STAY AWAY FROME SKYE CLAIR, HE'S MINE!" (BTW great story, upload more...or else.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye)   Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:29 am

Hmm... Sounds familliar. *Hits head on desk.* There is a book with this exact some thing, but the girl likes the guy instead. Why can't I remember it?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye)   Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:56 am

gothica800 wrote:
"STAY AWAY FROME SKYE CLAIR, HE'S MINE!" (BTW great story, upload more...or else.)

Bit hostile towards Claire, eh? *backs away slowly*
I don't know if I can squeeze anything else out of it, if was a fluffly 12:00 one-shot~ XD
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye)   Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:02 pm

"ohhh, well anyway me and arden are working on a cliff and gray love story, we both putting a book together including ezch other, I'm wating for her next chapter."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye)   Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Ah, a collaboration~
That's always fun~ Good luck~
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye)   Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:54 pm

"thanks we'll post it in the site when we're done."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye)   Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye) Empty

Back to top Go down

Every Heart Beats for You! (ClairexSkye)
Page 1 of 1