Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting for evil!!

Go down 
+3
Oig
afsangel
justice
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 Badge

Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:08 am

Kitty walked up behind Kazumi. "Hiya!" She then noticed some guy with bright red hair on the ground.
"Uh..." Kitty said pointing to the stranger. "Is he okay?"
Kitty whispers into Kazumi's ear ,"Have I met him before?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:10 am

kazumi hook her head. "no, you haven't." "and, he just seems to be tierd." "perhaps we should take him somewhere were he can lay down." "maybe the inn." "or my house has a spare room." "i don't know what do you think?" ""if we take him to the inn i'll pay for everything though."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:16 am

"Can't we poke him and see if he gets up?" Kitty said bluntly. "He probably has a place to stay. We should try the waiting game before we make hasty decisions. It could end badly if we just act spur of the moment."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:18 am

"hmm but he looks so tierd." kazu said with a frown. 'and i don't want to wake him up."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:21 am

"I will," Kitty said. She was having second thoughts, but then again she could have some fun with this.
(Yay! Fun time!)

Kitty walked back into the kitchen and grabbed and ice cube, she came back and rubbed it all over the guy's face.
"Wakey-wakey~" Kitty said.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:25 am

"umm kitty0chan." "are you sure you want to do that?" kazu asked nervously. she graabed him from under his arms and set him gently up agesnt the wall. she giggles slightly. "he;s a bit strange, but i'm sure he means well."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:31 am

A giggle escaped Kitty. "He sleeps like a rock." She couldn't help laughing, this guy's face was wet and he was still sleeping like a baby. "He's got spunk. I find that interesting."
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:41 am

Ronan wakes up abruply and notices a lot of girls staring at him. He is in shock. But then there are always people who come up to him when this happens and it happens quite often. After settling down he would always remember no one would want a guy sleeping in the middle of their restaurant since it would attract stares from customers.

"Um, where's that black hair guy? I have to apologize to him," Ronan asked. He learned from a old childhood friend that he should always apologize to stop any sort of grudge when he accidently causes unecesssary trouble.

Ronan hops up scruffling his hair.

"Sorry for the trouble. Um, well..."

His stomach growls again. He hasn't eaten for a while.

"Waiter, waitress, anyone. Mind giving me the cheapest thing on the menu?!" Ronan hops onto a chair at an empty table banging his fists loudly on the table. The girls over there were still staring at him. He feels the need to apologize again.

"Here, I'll treat you guys to some grub as an apology. Waiter, waitress! The cheapest thing on the menu for these two too!"

Ronan put his sword behind the chair and just waits impatiently for his food.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:52 am

"You don't need to do that," Kitty stated. Wow, he's got energy. I go to be careful around him."I can pay for myself, I don't need you treating me like some weak girl. I hate steriotypes." She turned her back and crossed her arms. What's with this guy?
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:56 am

to all of you a great big HELLO..
so waht are you doing guys..?
may i join you...?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:42 am

"amandi0chan!" kazu said closing her eyes and smiling. "and serisouly, i'll pay for your meal."
it won't be a problem." 'what's your name, sir?'
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:31 pm

*walks up to him* "hello, mind if i sit with you?" (BTW she'll probably be talking in a monotone voice alot, she'll become brighter the better friends you become with her.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:10 pm

"umm, amy-chan." "perhaps we should wait a bit." he is tierd after all."
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:20 pm

*thinks to self* "You know what fine, why should i waste my time with this pathetic spieices called man."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:46 pm

kazu let out a sigh. "now amy, that's a bit mean." kazu smiled helplessly.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Ronan thinks to himself. Every town he goes to there are always strange reactions when he enters and does his usual apology meal to bystanders. He lets everyone sit with him and the meal came. Whoever paid for it, he won't pay attention to it until the end of the meal.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to eat now!"

Ronan stuffs his face when the food came, not caring as much as who is around him until he was full. That was how hungry he was. Leaving without an explanation is not his thing mainly because he didn't want to make enemies wherever he went hunting.

"Anyway! Apologies for the intrusion of your peaceful town! As you can see I am huntin a man from a far away town. Anyway, if you are willing to pay for your own meal then thanks!"

He looks around at the large number of people sititng and eating. He couldn't help but wonder if the dark haired man went off steaming, and probably plotting against him since he did raise his sword against him after all. It used to happen in the past and he will not repeat the same mistake again.

"I am wondering if there's a cheap inn or something to stay in? I'm...sorta broke hahaha" Ronan laughed, almost without a care in the world, "or can anyone spare a place to stay? I'll be freeloading if you agree hahaha!"

He continues to laugh whole-heartly.

"But since that man didn't come by here, I'm kinda in a rut."

( Um, I'm didn't relaly read all your character profiles so i don't know if the stuff happening are really playing out/ working out, kinda random (points to the OOC thread link here http://harvestdreams.roleplaylife.net/role-play-discussion-f76/hunting-for-evil-occ-t1185.htm#23834 it's a bit confusing since i'm new to a mass rp where everyone already has stories. What a Face )
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:54 pm

"you're very weolcome." kazu said. "please come back will soon!" kazu said. 'and you can stay at the inn, i'll pay for it!"

Last edited by afsangel on Sat May 09, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:32 pm

"Head to the east side of the town. There is an inn you can stay at for free," Kitty said annoyed.
"If you really were a great hunter, you'd know your surrondings better. This place isn't that peacful too."

Kitty came to the conclusion that this guy was a complete failure at hunting. She read things about good ones, so she thinks she can tell the difference. He's gonna kill himself if he keeps this up. Such a fool.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:33 pm

"but if not, i have a spare room in my house." "or if that's to unfomforattle you could always stay in my barn." "it's not much but it's warm." "and i could set it up for you.."
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:01 pm

*sighs as a tear escapes her eye* "always skipped over, always." *turns to leave*
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:00 pm

"What do you mean, Amy?" Arden asked, ignoring the throbbing in her head. She made a mental note to stock up on aspirin-she had a feeling she would need it in the near future- and turned to face Amy. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:53 am

hey guys...
it must be nice to have all of my friends here..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:43 am

"yay!" kazu said "now we have another friend here!" "welcome welcome amando-chan."
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:16 pm

"it's nothing a mortal can understand."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:23 pm

kazu put her hand son her hips. "you know what amy?" "stop it, if you hate dealing with us 'mortals' so much then why don't you just leave." "just becuase we're human doesn't mean we're any less important than you." "we're capable of doing so much." "so before you go shooting your mouth off at us just stop and think, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting for evil!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next