Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting for evil!!

Go down 
+3
Oig
afsangel
justice
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:28 pm

"you can do more than most mortals cause your an ex magic being, you were an idiot and gave up your powers, and now the magic counsel is thinking about annelating you!" *looks at justice* "If the magic counsel comes to kill her anyone who helps or sees the fued will be killed or have their memories erased." (kinda sound like the volturi huh?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Arden sighed again. "Well, never a dull moment," she said, attempting a smile, before going over to the counter and leaning against it. In the wooden slab, there were initials and names and phrases carved. One pair of initials were hers- "A.A." She smiled to herself as she traced the carving. Though she had not done it herself-someone else with the same initials must have lived here as well- it still felt nostalgic, strangely.

She turned around to face the house of the diner, leaning her elbows against the counter and observing the scene.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:34 pm

*just stands there looking at justice* "yeah, i wouldn't try to be the hero as far as kazume is concerned you'd be dead within five seconds tops." *grins* "of course i can bring you back, but that would be betraying my coven as they will probably help."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:18 am

Arden focused her attention on the new guy. Funny how such a guy could cause so much chaos; but then again, she shouldn't have expected much different. People didn't live up to their appearances sometimes. His sword glinted in the dim lighting of the diner, and he looked somewhat frustrated with the change of topic in the scene. She frowned. It was hard not to get caught up in the drama, especially when it was practically thrust in her face.

She walked back over to his table and touched his sword with the tip of her pointer finger. "I don't think you'll be needing that much around here," she said.

Last edited by Eternal Silence on Mon May 11, 2009 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 3:11 am

i like the way everyone is here..
*amando smiles*
well guys i can i understand what you're talking about..
can someone explain it more clearly?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:02 pm

kaz's face hardend. but she forced a smile. "uh huh" she giggled. "it really is nice."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:31 am

yay!!*amando laughs*
so kazumi,could you explain the happenings here?
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:09 am

Due to people's kindness Ronan makes a decision.

"If an inn is free, then of course I'll take that offer!" Ronan smiled. And was awkward at the information he got.

"I didn't really introduce myself properly yet and neither have you guys. I am Ronan Justice! Defender of evil! And even if this magic counsel comes, I will depend. I fear nothing neither life or death. Leaving someone alone when you have the power to help them, I will never resort to that! Otherwise I will disgrace my family's name!"

Ronan chugs down some sort of drink served to him.

"Also, fair maiden, I cannot let go of my sword," Ronan explains as the girl before him was touching his sword. He felt uncomfortable. A sword is pretty sacred to him due to it being passed down for centuries and being used by his ancestors," but I will only unsheath it to the eyes of darkness."

Then he looks to the man sitting before them, joining in with his friends which are the girls that are sitting with him.

"It looks like there's a lot of friendly people here. That will help me tell who is bad and who is wrong!" Ronan gave a big thumbs up.

Ronan was somewhat dizzy from all the events today, and can't think too clearly due to sleepiness. So much happened, so many people came by and so many people are offering things to him. He felt warm, and decided.

"I will have to get your names before I set off to rest, or else I'm going to collapse again and cause you guys trouble," Ronan said with a big fat grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:21 am

"You don't have to know my name," Kitty said almost unemotionally. Her back was still faced towards him, as she was still somewhat annoyed by him. "I will say it once, so don't forget it. I'm Kitty."

Her additude was cold and unappealing, somewhat odd for her behavior lately. Normally she'd have a goofy smile and be laughing her head off, but today she was all reserved and quiet.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:24 am

you must be ronan i'm amando so...
so what are telling us?
*amando's curios side again prevails*
you seem speak like a cop..your attitude is great!!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:12 am

Arden picked up on Kitty's tension, and her own friendly smile slowly crept off of her face. She picked her finger up off of the sword and, managing to get the smile back on her face, said, "I'm Arden." She had a feeling she had breached his comfort zone by touching his sword, so she nodded in a sort of dismal way and shuffled over to Kitty's side.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:14 pm

"pleasure to meet you justice sir." kazu said giving a formal bow. "like i said before, i am kazumi." " and we don't really have any 'free inns.""but i could pay for yours." 'or if you want to pay for it yourself, why not get a job?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:36 pm

"He's too big of a loud mouth, no one would hire him," Kitty said stubbornly. She glanced at Ronan for a second then quickly looked away. "Besides, he looks like the type that is deticated to one thing only. Himself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for evil!!   Hunting for evil!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting for evil!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3