Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thieves of Old England (IC)

Go down 
+7
Kritten
justice
SabertoothOcelot
gothica800
afsangel
moonlighto3
Red Riding Hood
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Thieves of Old England (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:28 am

Progress: Recruiting characters - Sign up at Thieves of Old England [OOC]

Type of Quality: Four lines in the least, be at least semi-literate, and please refrain from doing this:
*demonstrates what not to do*

Rating: PG 13

Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Anna was walking down the Grey Hand basement, counting all the money she got from pickpocketing. "One, Two, Three hundred. Ok, I'm done for the day." Anna said to herself and put the money in her pocket. "I wonder what they're doing now. hmmm..." Anna whispered and ran outside.

Last edited by moonlighto3 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Sophie let out a sigh. She was out on an outing with her Governess. Her white-blonde hair was pulled up into its usual bun with the stans of hair in front. she was often admired by men for her beauty and loved by nobles for her grace. Though truthfully, she'd rather be somewhere else today. Maybe reading a book. or something. Her wore a whit ehat with lace trim and a scarf tied from the hat to around her chin. and a long white dress with short sleeves and pink lace and frills. the sun was shining bright and everything seemed to be in order.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Rose stretched eagerly, thinking about the robbery she planned tonight.
She had seen a Lady walking around with her Governess that day, and discreetly followed her until she knew where thier house was.
She always got excited when she planned a robbery.

It was always cold down in the Grey Hand basement. Although the Thieves didn't complain, as they were normally just grateful for the bedding and sanctuary.
She reached into her latest 'loot' bag, and pulled out some long, black gloves, made from expensive finery from the looks of it.

As soft footsteps sounded on the creaky wood underneath, Rose turned her head and smiled at a passing pickpocket, who was counting her stolen money.
"Hello, Lizard." she greeted, remembering the pickpocket's codename.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Ciera was walking down the sidewalk with her head down, her blue laced hat shielding her eyes from the sun as she sees someone counting their money. "Oh, never usually see anybody on this route, guess i have to find another one." Ciera sighed looking at them, she had heard the name lizard so they were part of the organization eh? she didn't really care, she had loved a thief, but they had captured him as hew was running to join THAT club. "Oh, jack." Ciera thought for a moment, they did change identities, maybe they knew him, she walked uo to the two. "good evening ladies." Ciera greeted forcing politness into her voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Elizabeth sat in the corner of a street watching on goers.she looked at the baker he had just opened the bakery and elizabeth being one of the top masterminds it was partly her job to provide food for the guild.
"Time to go to work"
She got up and dusted down her black victorian dress that had a corset top.shaking her head in the breeze so that her pinkish blonde blew beautifuly.In the bakers she went up to the counter and put her hand on the clean desktop. Now i need a distraction

Baker - "How may i help you ms."
"Erm...."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:52 pm

Rose, by now, had gotten bored of the Grey Hand Basement and gone outside into the slightly warmer air.
Although, to be suddenly greeted by a Lady was a surprise, and she almost jumped back from shock.

"Hello. Your a Lady, why are you talking to a commoner?" She asked curiously, going into identity protection mode. Not many people knew of the Grey Hand's guild without joining it, or being... Taken care of. Although some people did. Rose was always cautious with these people.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw one of the Guild's Masterminds, Sabertooth Tiger, looked to distract a baker. Obviously trying to get food for the Guild that night.
As soon as the opportunity came up, she planned to help the Mastermind. Just not that moment, when she was in clear view, and talking to a Lady.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:02 pm

"I'm not what you called spoiled, like most of my friends are." Ciera had to be careful now, they were in full power to hurt her, and she had to see if her precious jack was there. Ciera glanced from side to side quickly. "look i know everything about your guild, i heard you talking to the pick pocketer, but i have no wish to turn you in, i simply want to know if you have a theif with you that goes by the name of jack. he was my boyfriend and he was being pursued, i haven't seen him in years, i can make it worth your while to tell me." Ciera slipped a few hundred into the robbers hand. "i only wish to see jack if he's there." (um he doesn't have to be there, but if you say he is, Ciera would probably stay away from him for his saftey anyways.)
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:04 pm

"Actuallly ..i just came in here to say hello to you i think your a wonderful baker." elizabeth made her heeky smile and battered her eye lashes.
Baker- "Oh..uhm..really thats nice of you".
Elizabeth looked around nervously if she was still here in 10 minutes she would need too leave and move on to the fruit and vegtables stalls otherwise shed look too suspicious .while she was still here she noticed a large fruit bread on the stand it was worth 15 peices of silver,that would help with food tonight.
"So tell me baker whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:09 pm

Rose hesitated for a moment. The thief 'Jack' had existed... But had been shot down, and brought into capture a good while ago. The Grey Hand didn't know where they took him, nobody did. They had all given him up for dead.

Although, if she said this, the Lady could easily throw a fit.
"I know where your 'Jack' is." She started, lowering her voice to a dry, threatening whisper. "But for your and his safety, I would stay out of the matter, and keep the Grey Hand's existance to yourself." Rose finished, narrowing her eyes with hostility.

In the corner of her eye, she saw the Mastermind flattering the Baker. It was Rose's duty to help any Mastermind, but only when she could. The Sabertooth Tiger could probably handle the matter herself, but it was always good to have an extra set of hands, and a distraction.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Adam sits on a table with his legs rested on the table, thinking of the past days and the future. He whistled, the only little way he can make sounds out of his mouth. Gestures and body language is his only tool for communication, as well as poor skills in handwrittin language. He counts his pocketful of coins, and wonders how much longer he can keep this up? He had to go pitpocket again real soon. He glances at the other thieves in the guild. They are chattering loudly. How he longs to have a voice of his own.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:17 pm

A million emotions flooded through ciera. she knew what that meant. "You're just trying to say he's dead, that's fine, i just thought i'd ask." Ciera felt a slight happiness flood her though, she no longer had to live in uncertainty. "if your guild ever needs any help, come to me, i'll do everything i can." Ciera said smiling for the first time in years. "but was jack just captured or was he dead?"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:22 pm

Rose threw another hostile gaze at the Lady, mentally recoiling. This Lady needed more strategy to talk to than most.
"I won't say his fate, or whether I know or not. I lie alot. How do you know that this whole thing isn't a lie, and I know your 'Jack' is alive and well?" She teased with a mocking smile.
She often lied about lying to snake her way through things. It was a mental strategy.

She was just about getting tired of the conversation. She was ready to go back inside.
But she wanted to see just how wound up the Lady could get.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:22 pm

Baker - "Oh the names Will O'Maxine and whats yours pretty litlle lady?"
Elizabeth noticed Greyhound out the corner of her it wasnt untill a second glance she noticed a lady standing infront of her speaking very quick and silently .for a moment sabertooth and greys eyes met . she knew straight away that grey couldnt help out for whatever reason she had.
"Call me .. Scarlet."
Baker - "thats a lovely name miss"
It was then that elizabeth noticed the money in greys hand from where she and the baker where standing it looked as if she were robbing the lady she was wit.
"Oh my days look sir that thief is robbing that lady" Gasp.
the baker ran out the shop towards the two girls leaving the food ungaurded ,elizabeth grabbed 2 fruit breads and a baggutte and ran for it shouting behind her
"Sorry mr will ...Oh and grey sorry ill make it up to you at dinner."
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Ciera immidiatly noticed the baker, and taking a risky move, grabbed the theifs hand and ran off. "she's not robbing me, geez!" Ciera yelled her feet pounding at the ground dragging the theif with her.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Rose saw the Sabertooth Tiger grab the food, and a large man running angrily towards herself.
Although the Lady tried to explain, she yelled out: "You'll never catch me!"
She sighed, and started to run, pushing several people over as she did.

Rose flicked her head to let hair fall in front of it, somewhat protecting her identity. Charging through several people, and hearing several cries of "Thief! Thief! Stop the Thief!", it was hard.
She jumped up onto a carriage, and from that, climbed up through disheveled bricks onto a rooftop. It would give her the time -and the sight- to see and make her way back to the nearest Grey Hand Basement.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:32 pm

Ciera looked at the theif, she actually LIKED this feeling. it was so much better than being a lady. "well are you gonna be able to get back to base, if not i can just say we were chatting and you're not a theif." Ciera said giving the theif a friendly wink.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:34 pm

Elizabeth running away with her hands filled with food started looking up as she knew greys style she always goes for the roof tops she saw grey and was immeditaly awed knowing she had gotten off safely was a relife as the last thing she need was greys blood on her hands.
Running throught the alleyways she was going faster than most people even in a dress she could run at the speed of a large wild cat hence her name.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:38 pm

Rose rolled her eyes at the Lady from the chimney she stood behind.
It would provide a good alias if the Lady told people Rose wasn't a thief, but it would scar her honour terribly. She liked her Thieving as it was.
She saw the Sabertooth running back with the stolen goods, and sighed in relief. That was her duty, to help the Masterminds.

Scanning around town, people were filling the alleyways near her, looking for her. If she went the opposite direction, she would end up back at the Grey Hand Base, but it would take her a while. Instead, she made a snap, impulse descision.
I'll travel by rooftop. They'll never see me. She thought. Thieves always had ways of getting around by rooftop. She was no exception.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:43 pm

The rush of a nearby carriage blew the hat off of Detective R. Lee. She bent down to pick up her fallen hat when someone yelled, "Thief! Thief! Stop the Thief!

Quickly grabbing her hat she ran to the yelling person. After what happened to her she wouldn't let the chance go by. It could have been her old boyfriend she seeked revenge for. She could not let him go by breaking her heart.

Last edited by 12kittycat1214 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Ciera sighed. she just wanted to help. not to scar the girls honor. "but before you, leave can you please give me a straight answer to my question. "was jack actually killed or was he captured?" Ciera felt a spasm of panic but kept a straight face. it was easy she had been doing it for years after all.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Lyn walking on the pavement stepped on a convenient stool next to the little shop and flipped onto the roof. She sat down tired after trying to run away from an rather fast man. Clutching her loot she counted how much she scrounged. 6 gold pieces of jewelry and a couple of perfectly stacked monies. Her eyebrows raised in curiosity in why the man haven't been carrying more. She yawned but kept her always emotion-less expression on her face. Recently she was recruited to the Grey Hand and kept away from the building.

Last edited by Aiyo on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:51 pm

Elizabeth got to the door of the grey hand base , waiting on a reply .
Theives - Password.
"Its sabertooth and i have food so let me in or ill bite your god parakeet head off!"
Theives - "That works for us". Elizabeth walked in and put the food down on the table next to the rest.she took her black satin gloves and mini top hat off.A younger theif a boy tried to take peice of the fruit bread , sabertooth let out a hissing noise and scowled at the boy.
"We're waiting on grey and the others before eating.shouldnt someone be watching the newbies anyways?"

(OOT ayio just letting you no euros werent used in england)
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Rose saw someone hastily pursuing her. It was time for her to get moving.
She got a running start towards the next house's roof, and leapt onto it.
It may have been a bit far for her, as she now dangled the edge. She quickly pulled herself up, and -not stopping to take a breath-, she continued leaping from roof to roof, terrace to terrace.
Rose knew well that when being pursued, she couldn't stop. Not for anything.

She passed a fellow thief on the roof, but couldn't stop to chat. She'd have to consult the Thief later...
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:57 pm

Ciera noticed wy the theif ran off and stepped in the path of the detective. "um excuse me, but i believe that your chasing someone innocent. they weren't mugging me, i was talking to her, that's all, so please would you be so kind as to get off her back." Ciera knew she shouldn't do this, but she couldn't let the theif be caught, she needed answers. she needed to know about jack and his fate and stood in the ditectives way feet planted firmly on the gravel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thieves of Old England (IC)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next