Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thieves of Old England (IC)

Go down 
+7
Kritten
justice
SabertoothOcelot
gothica800
afsangel
moonlighto3
Red Riding Hood
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:10 am

Rose stayed silent for a moment.
Bringing a Lady into the Grey Hand Basement was enough to get her kicked out of the guild itself. The Lady would have to swear to becoming a thief to get in.

"I can't let you in unless your a thief. I'd get kicked out, and they might even hunt me down for it." She replied dryly, her eyes fixed on the bell, waiting to see if the Lady rung out for the guards.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:16 am

sophie smiled. "arn't i already?" he said with a hint of humor in her voice. "but if that what it takes, so be it." she said calmly. she put the bell down. "however, i can only come at night and the only thin i can steal is food from out kitchen." "if this was to be found out, it would put my family in danger." "i will become more of an ally then a theif." "my identity will not be revield to anyone, and you will call me 'the painted lady'." she said. "i will keep your secret and bring you food and unwanted items in exchange for being a part of the group." "dor adventure and meeting new people."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:31 am

Rose thought for a moment before begrudgingly agreeing.
The Lady would probably be known as a simple Pickpocket, but it would be enough to get her inside.

"Very well..." Rose finally responded. "As for this..." She added, reaching into her sack and digging out an elegant necklace. She held it out to the Lady, it's cold pendant rested in her hands.
"Take it." She prompted, keeping her promise.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:33 am

Ashima... Was sitting not too far away from one jewelery shop. She was away from people eyes hidden in the shadow of the shop. Many people passed by just ignoring the loner sitting there. Though she could care less about that. The more crowded it became - the more alert she was. her eyes slid from one person to another. Even a slightest weird move caught her attention. She was hunting for thieves. Hoping for even a smallest opportunity to get some information about that organization. Her eyes became tired and she let out a tired sigh. Ashima slowly put her hand on the forehead attempting to cool it down. She instantly moved her hand away when commotion occurred. The tiredness 'flew' away. She noticed a girl running in the crowd. And some other in her opinion suspicious people. She didn't take any action. For now just observed the area, not letting her guard down.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:54 am

Sophie took it. "thank you." she said and unlocked the glass doors to the balcony. "hurry now. she whispered. "i wish the best luck to you, miss." "my first visit will be tomorrow night." "where shall i go?" she asked. altought she had an idea becuase of the cheep rumors. People in the town gossiped to much.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:43 am

"Eh, find out yourself. Find a thief. Tell them you know me." Rose replied nochalantly.
As the Lady opened the glass doors, she ran quietly out onto the balcony and leapt onto the nearest roof, ready to make her second daring roof-top escapade of the day.

She didn't know how the rest of the guild would react. They had mixed opinions about these things, and often serious of tests were performed to get people in.
Rose shook off her worries and jumped from roof to roof, making her way back to the Grey Hand Basement again, her burlap sack clanking and jingling on her back as she went.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:45 am

Ciera took her attention from the boy for a second as a cold wind drafted in. she rubbed herself to keep warm, it was a freezing night. she was used to the warmth of her room, not this "inn" the theives used. Ciera brushed a lock of hair from her face reavealing a scar. She quickly put it back in place. "darn, i forgot about that." she said putting her hair back in place hopping nobody saw the scar. She felt so weird, this theif next to her actually made her feel SAFE. was it the resemblance to jack, or was it something...more? Ciera smiled and looked at him again. she knew she would be alright now that she no longer lived in doubt of jacks fate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:52 am

After a few minutes of exhausting running and jumping, The Grey Hand Basement was only a few meters away.
Rose sat herself on the ledge of a roof, hung onto the side of and let herself dangle from the edge. She then let herself fall onto the ground, landing a few steps from the door of the Grey Hand.

She stalked cautiously towards the door, in case someone was in a secret pursuit of her. After making sure she wasn't being followed, Rose opened the door and wearily walked down to the Basement area, shivering from the cold.

In the corner of her eye, she spot Dragonfly and the Lady she was talking to earlier today... But felt too tired to talk that moment.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:58 am

Ciera noticed the theif from earlier come in but just looked from the cornor of her eye. she was deathy afraid on the inside. Jack had said this was a place they would protect her once they came to trust her. "i guess that means nightly visits like this, and that's fine, i feel safe when i know that they only threaten mostly out of fear. jack had said they were all very nice people." Ciera thought still looking at the boy. she envied him. he didn't have to get up in front of a crowd daily and show off her singing talent to the world. "just a day, just an ordinary day, just trying to get by, just a boy just an ordinary boy but, he was looking to the sky."
Ciera sang softly but beutifully.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:02 pm

Ashima stretched her arms and glared to the sky with such annoyed face when a person leaped from one roof to other. "Thief" She thought and the cloak hit her legs as she suddenly got up. her eyes were as if locked to the target - the jumping away figure. Running through the streets she bumped into a person and soundly fell on ground making her lose sight of the thief... She got up and looked around brushing dirt off the cloak. Dark completely unknown area. Where did she wander off to?..
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:42 pm

Elizabeth was breaking into Butchers for breakfast in the morning the others would appreciate nice breakfast.
Elizabeth wasn't a bad person she only took what she needed never more.She unlike the pickpokets had a skeliton key that she used to get in places.once the door was opened Elizabeth waltzed ,she went behind the counter and saw everything she collectted a paper bag and started to fill it with bacon,ham,sausages and black pudding. she eventually had 2 bags full of meat that would be enough for the guild .gently closing the door and locking it behind her Elizabeth went to steal some ale from the local tavern.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:51 pm

Sophie then tied her the neckless around her neck. There was still some time left before dusk. It was time to experiment. she looked through her closed and pulled out a dress. then she grabbed her cloak and layed it down on her bed. she put on the dress and her cloak. she tied her hair back into a messy long braid with some lose strains in the front. then, she grabbed a mask. a painted one. and put it on. her put her hood up. huh, looked ok, but it nedded something more. Sophie grabbed a veil and sewed it to the hood of her black cloak. when she put it on, she looked more mysterious. she had an extra cloak, so no suspicion would rise when she went out on outings. she was hardly recognizable. this is how she would go out at night. she put her costume back in her closet and went out on her balcony. perhaps she should become thief. maybe someday. but for now, she'll remain an accomplice.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:03 pm

Elizabeth with her hands full of ale and meat starting running back to the grey hand base .
when she got to the door it was locked "Sure let everyone waltz in all day,but when i come back with food lock the door"
Elizabeth took out her skelliton key and pushed it into the lock.most of the pick pockets where in bed she didnt expect many of the lower ranks to be up .Elizabeth went to the stove and the bar around it she put the food on the bar and looked at the time ,"It'll be morning in an hour or two ,ill start too cook breakfast in an hour."
Elizabeth walked over to her bed that was still smooth and made she dropped herslef and gently closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Ciera heard the door open and saw someone come in and go into what looked to be a kitchen she sighed. She'd have to go home soon to get breakfast but she didn't WANT to leave. she got up and went into the kitchen and stared at her hands. her skin was turning a ghastly white. she'd need some rest after all the earlier events. but she didn't want to go home. "where IS jack." Ciera wondered quietly letting out a single silent sob.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:16 pm

Finally, Sophie had the cover of nightfall. she knew this was when all the creepers were out. and all the thieves. she out on her costume. Ready to face the night. Her costume concisted of slim leather black boots and a thin black choker. her hair was pulled back into the messy braid with the lose strands in the front. she put on her mask and her cloak with the veil. she had dark blew long arm sleeves on her arms that wern't connected to her dress, they had transparent frills on the end. her dress was also dark blue, and it was neckless, just starting around her chest. it had a sipper going down the front and had transparent purple frills at the end of the dress. it stuck out at the sides and never touched her legs. a truly mysterious costume. now she was the painted lady. the last things was a swirly tatto on her right leg. it was a light blue.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Detective Lee's face became pale almost ghost like. Her one true weakness had been revealed, because this person really knew Greg. She clenched her fists tightly, but still couldn't find the strength to capture this theif before others knew her secrets. She'd have to find a new way to hide herself once again.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:42 pm

Ciera sighed and wiped her tears. she had to go get something to eat. she went out leaving the note on the table, she figured she could probably come back. they knew she meant no harm in any form. so she walked down the dawn lit streets of the city. alone and hungry trying not to get lost in the maze of allyways.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:00 pm

Lyn went back to the emotion-less expression she usually had. Looking up at the Detective, she kind of felt bad for her. After all Lyn did lie. Rae was Greg's most favorite, and had a reason to break her heart. She looked away and threw back the detective's Jewelry. "I can always get back more." Lyn blended into the crowd of people and went into a alley, jumping onto the rails to get to the roof. She waved at the detective and soon was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:04 pm

Ciera looked up to see a theif jumping fro rooftop to rooftop. she wavec in a friendly gesture and continued along the path. "I sure wish jack was still here, i...i miss him so much, i need him." Ciera mumbled sadly. she just wanted someone who loved her, someone who would always alove her no matter what, theif or not.

Last edited by gothica800 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:37 pm

The place she got to was really empty. That was odd. Putting that aside Ashima glanced at a group of people wearing dark clothing and silently chatting and giggling. She stood calmly investigating the area surrounding her. Somehow it was dark and unknown giving off cold and not-welcoming atmosphere. Ignoring that she turned around and went back the path she ran by. "For now it's best to retreat" she thought, "if i'll stay here any longer it's sure to get me alot of problems" she cautiously hid her face thanks to cloak, but her eyes scanned the area as if hawk was searching for it's victim. Her eyes were caught by a girl that she seemed to recognize from the crowd. Passing by her she glared at the girl with cold-deadly eyes.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Elizabeth got up off her bed and went to the bar side in the kithen there was a note lying there explaing nonsense about that lady ."shes not welcome here.shes one of them."Elizabeth scrunched the note up and threw it in the alleyway outside.
everything ive done for these people thought Elizabeth and they cant even protect the door to the hide out elizabeth went up to the door and Locked it so even a thief wanting to get in would have to knock . it was now 6am Elizabeth had better get breakfast ready by 7am the thieves coming in from a night of robbing houses would be hungry as would be the pick pockets who lay asleep now.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Once she was sure everyone had gone to sleep, Sophie snuck out of her house. She literally ran on the balcony, put one hand on the bar as she jumped over the balcony and landed gratefully on feet on the grass. then, she ran off. She wasn't sure where she was going, but it was away from home. in her hand she held something. she jumped from roof to roof skillfully and stopped when she was on the highest building. then, she took out a pure white crystal-glass flute and began playing.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Whilst cooking Elizabeth heard the must beautiful noise comming from outside .
"Hey you pick pocket cook this"
- "Uh sure Sabertooth Tiger"
Elizabeth walked outside into the alleyway hearing the most beautiful graceful noise comming from above so she started climbing a building till she was on the roof top.
on the roof she noticed a girl a myserious looking girl playing a flute.
"You! Whats your name girl?"asked elizabeth as she walked closer.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:30 pm

Sophie stopped playing. She looked at the girl. "The Painted Lady." she said. the wind blew through her cloak and dress. "you will see me around." "until then." Sophie smirk beneath her mask. she put her pointer and middle finger to the side of her forehead and soltuted goodbye before jumping off the building and dissapearing into the darkness below.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:35 pm

buffys face had almost a confused expression that turned into a smirk.
"I like her the girl reminds a bit of myself ,plus shes got talent."
the painted lady thought elizabeth the painted lady the painted lady,the painted lady,the painted lady Nope dosnt ring a bell unfortunatly.
"Untill next time"whisperd elizabeth through the wind after the lady.
course shell need to pick an animal name if she joins the guild , Its strange she must have moved here recently i know all the people in these part since i moved her from scotland years ago..back when i was a really lady
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thieves of Old England (IC)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next