Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thieves of Old England (IC)

Go down 
+7
Kritten
justice
SabertoothOcelot
gothica800
afsangel
moonlighto3
Red Riding Hood
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 Afsangelaward-4

Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:22 pm

"ah! Ethie!" Sophie said running over excitedly. "it's been to long!" "how are you!" a smile spread across sophie's face. Ethie was her best friend. But she didn;t get to see her that often. She hugged her friend. "i've missed you so much!" "how are things?" "father will be pleased to hear i saw you again."
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:27 pm

He stood there for a second realizing that she is kind of nervous. Putting aside that fact he sighed making it look like he is disappointed in self "She seems to be from a rich family after all... But something is bothering me. What exactly might it be?" he thought. He smiled a little
"I apologize. Seems like I'm incorrect once again. Sorry well.. To me you looked like you were troubled." Sebastian stared at the girl again. He understood that he won't get any information or would he. And yet another girl cheerfully ran over to both of them. Sebastian 'woke up' and sighed
"I guess I'm leaving. I apologize for bothering you"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:35 pm

"ah! excuse me sir." Sophie said. "is there anything i can help you with?" Sophie was a bit disturbed by her friend's nervousness. Sophie's white blond hair hung loosely over her shoulders. her eyes narrow. they looked almost mysterious and mystical. It was strange. They were the type of eyes the painted lady had. dark and poker.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:40 pm

"now those are truly mysterious eyes this lady owns" He smiled. "Actually... it's nothing I was about to take my leave." He glanced at the girl from before and added "You better take care of her." Something was very weird about these two. But with so less of hints he couldn't figure it out at all.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:47 pm

"very well then sir." she said in her proper English voice. "you may take your leave." Sophie was over-protective of her friend. mainly because she knew had a hard life she had had. Sophie was just like that. She acted proper most times, but also had a kick of spunk in her. she raised and eyebrow at the man. "good day." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Sebastian sighed and turned around. Something made him think that he'll regret leaving both of them like. Ignoring that fact he searched the area with eyes for another shop that might've been an easy target for the thieves. This whole day he couldn't gather any information. That annoyed him to the flesh and bones. His hand slid to the pocket searching for the watch, but paused as he overheard a lady speaking about thieves. "That might be interesting" he thought while eavesdropping.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:35 pm

"I GIVE UP"
Elizabeth shook with rage that a place she was once proud to call her home was invested
"LOOK AT THIS PLACE ,MISSING LINKS APPEARING,LADYS IN THE DEN AND MY FOOD NOT BEING NEEDED!!" Elizabeth ran over too her bed and collected her few clothes in her small trunk .
whilst doing so she mumbled" if i wanted to be surrounded by rich ladys and there snooty ways i would have stayed where i came from""And jack shouting at me !! girlfriend hah hes been with more women than ive had dinners"
Elizabeth grabbed her trunk and left knocking over 12 bottles smashing into the ground and shouting " PEOPLE LIKE JACK GIVE PEOPLE LIKE US A BAD NAME. HONESTLY A GIRLFRIEND"
and she left with a slam of the door.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:36 pm

Rose could barely hear after all of that shouting.
She hated arguments, and never usually participated in them. And she wanted to get away from them as fast as she could.

Rose simply just slank outside to the front of the Grey Hand 'Inn', and leaned against a wall; plotting her next robbery.
She had heard many detectives had been moving in on this town, probably tunnelling down on the Grey Hand Basement. The whole guild was on thin ice here; if the Grey Hand was shut down, the Thieves would have to run for their very lives.
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Someone knocked into him earlier. Detective Key drank some ale and remembers him. That was Detective Sebastian, who apologized and left. Yes, he is one of the people around these parts in the newspaper that he was reading earlier. He takes note that he is here. Detective Key glared at the bartender, wondering if he has any information on any thieving activities. The Grey Hand, just thinking of that guild fired him up. He needs clues, and he may need to speak to some detectives in this area, as this area seems to have the most crimes take place. Key can stand a lot of alcohol, and a mug has any effect on him. He walks outside the bar and just leans by the wall, examining the passerbys. Everyone is a suspect to him, even an innocent looking boy or girl. He won't hesitate to chase anyone suspicious.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Rose saw a detective nearby, and immediately felt shudders shoot through her spine.
Merely his prescence scared her; he looked determined to catch anyone he could. Rose felt uncomfortable being a few meters away from him.

She got off the wall and started walking away, passing the detective as quickly as she could while trying to still look normal. It was such a stressful morning.
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Detective Key notices a girl with light blonde hair walk by him, a bit quick. Heh. Putting his hands in his black trench coat, he puts the newpaper in front of him again. He needed to finish reading it, for any sort of information. He'll even hunt down the writer for more information if there's something that sparks interest in him. Is there anything about the Grey Hand in here? He threw the newspaper to the ground in utter disgust. Useless! There isn't even a mention about it, except that their activities have grown. That, he already know. He wanders the streets. He will take this in his own hands, and find any sort of clue himself.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:05 pm

Rose sighed in releif as she passed by the Detective with no trouble.
She felt extremely exposed out there on the streets. She needed to get up onto a roof, where it was safe, and nobody could see her.

She glanced around quickly, and ran to a wooden crate -full of products for a nearby store, probably-, quickly jumped up onto it and lifted herself up onto the low roof next to it. She hoped nobody saw her do that.
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:14 pm

Detective Key, walking down the street, witnessing the same blonde girl just lift herself onto the low roof by a store.

"Ah, it's that girl who suspiciously walked by, I guess she knows I'm not on her side." he smirked as he remembered her movements by him just before, knowing he hit a small mark. That girl, he made sure he remembered her face, at least her hair and the color of her skin. He looks up to the sky and took a deep breath. Being in this area in such a short time and witnessing something like this, he can feel it in the air. This place is swarming with thieves, and a dark smile forms on his lips. He pats his little treasure inside his trench coat, something that will definitely aid him. He follows her by ground, watching her move about on that rooftop...with eyes like a stalker.

(OOC: I wonder...weapon-wise, I'll have to research the guns or other 'old' weaponry...before I even add any realistic weaponry to Keyon.)
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Ciera watched as the woman stormed out. she set the food in front of the theif and fel on her knees fighting back sobs. she didn't belong. not here, nor anywhere else, it wasn't fair. would ANYONE in the world ever accept her? "I'll never belong." Ciera said sadly shaking her head. "NEVER!" she told herself harshly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Rose felt just as uncomfortable on the rooftops as she did on the ground. Her instinct and intuition were practically yelling her unsafety out to her.
She leapt onto another roof, hoping to shake off the worried feeling. When nothing happened, she ended up simply ignoring it.

Still unaware of the Detective's prescence, she eyed a luxurious looking house. It looked unguarded, and appeared to have relatively senile inhabitants.
She would wait until night time to get that one. It was easiest to rob houses in the night.

(@Venus: I'll do some research. Off the top of my head, they used crossbows alot, because guns were quite slow to load. But I'll have a look for you. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:31 am

Jack was here...and protected the outsider instead of defending the Grey Hand.
"PEOPLE LIKE JACK GIVE PEOPLE LIKE US A BAD NAME. HONESTLY A GIRLFRIEND"
Sabertooth left and slammed the door. Then the girl starts to cry and mentions not belonging. How can she not see that she doesn't belong with thieves? A lady...and a thief? What sort of fairytale does she live in? Not knowing how dark and grim this life is? And is Jack out of his mind? Who knows what else he'd do, if he is going to have a relationship with a lady of upper class, then where would his loyalties lie? He might even betray the guild for her. This thought itself made Adam uneasy. With Jack allowing the Lady in, and without Sabertooth here, some of the other thieves morals were in question, and they chattered among themselves from witnessing this scene. Adam couldn't really join in the conversation so he made a grim face. The obsession that those two have, is scarring the Grey Hand.

That Jack, Adam feels that Mastermind is going to betray them, he can feel it. It's a gut feeling. He just comes back from who knows where, and casually takes over, without any mention of where he was, or what he did, and didn't inform the guild of his whereabouts. Jack's entrance here is too casual for him to have been in any serious situation, and putting everyone at unease with his disappearance all this time. With that thought, Adam spun his knife around his hands as easily as a person spinning a pen around their fingers, glaring at him. He bites into his trusty knife and left the guild, remembering what he had planned that day, looking for victims to rob. He won't be able to stay behind to fix the morals of those who witnessed the disturbance in the guild, and gave Jack, and the Lady a cold glare. They tore a piece of the Grey Hand's structure apart, and it will shatter sooner or later...if those two continue to stay there.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:02 am

The familair squeak of her door said goodbye to Detective Lee on her way out. She was dressed as a guy once again hoping to hide her identy. Yet she couldn't find herself not looking suspicious, afterall her eyes were hidden by a hat.

She made her way through the morning crowd looking for any theives in action. Nothing really attracted her attention. The only thing crimminal like was the prices of one store. She swiftly walked into a cheap bakery nearby looking at the merchandise. Theifs often stole from places were security was low and there wasn't even a clerk in this store right now.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:11 am

Ethie stared blankly at the girl who claimed to be her best friend. "Uhh..." she began, and then shut her mouth, realizing that this was a time to hold her tongue and play along. In reality, however, her mind was whirling. I haven't any friends. Who is this girl, and why does she claim to know me? Dumbly, she nodded her head, without saying a word. "Well, I must be going now," she said faintly, turning to continue down the road.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:50 am

Rose looked around, her intuition nagging irately at her that someone was following her.
She felt extremely unsafe, for a reason she didn't know. But she shook it off and paced slowly around the rooftop.

She started to think about the Lady that must have tresspassed into the Grey Hand Basement. Sabertooth had been so angry with the Lady. Rose barely knew what was happening.
She stood still for a moment, thinking. What a stressful day.
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:07 am

Detective Key smiled. She didn't see him, obviously. There are other people around the streets, so he shouldn't stand out. He continues to walk along the building as the girl above slowly walks. He could barely make her out, as she is a little hidden on the rooftop, but he can make her out nonetheless, just enough. As observant as he is, he takes note of all her little actions, all her gestures, all of her appearance. He makes sure to take her into his mind photographically so he will recognize her if she ever got away, but he will not let her get away. Even a girl, he will not have mercy on them. This is his clue, if she vanished, he will throw a fit. Spitting on the ground, he continues his stealth, taking note of the way she got up there, and knowing it may be one of the ways the thieves use to get up to the roof....
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:14 am

(I did some research... They used Crossbows, Rifles, and probably what your looking for... Pistols. Colonial Flintlock Pistols. Very Happy
Shoot whenever you wish. XD)

Rose shifted, still extremely uncomfortable.
Finally obeying her screaming nerves, she did a running jump to the next rooftop, and again for the next. It helped calm her nerves... Slightly.

Rose located the Upper-Classed house again, and admired it from the rooftop. There were several windows, and a vent leading to a basement complex. It wouldn't be too hard to break into... If given the right equipment, and if she came at the right time.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:20 am

Adam walks about, and looks above on the rooftops. Most thieves take that route, but Adam did not. He was busy looking for someone to rob. He looks round. He needed to make sure no civil servants are around before he did his work. The place isn't too crowded, but enough for people to not notice him do his work. He glances up to see Rose, but she seems differenet today...and he sees someone looking up at her, a black haired man just standing there, and Rose is slowly walking....then she left, doing her usual jumps. The higher ranked theif doing her work, but then the man followed her. Adam narrowed his eyes. This can't be good. Rose did not notice him, so Adam follows behind secretly, just in case, with his knife in his pocket.

Last edited by justice on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:24 am

She jumped, and ran from that rooftop. Detective Key ran to try and follow her, but she is disappearing. He had his pistol, but he can't shoot in this crowd, not yet, he wanted to see if she will go to that infernal Grey Hand. But as he caught up, he only caught up because she was standing there looking at a house. Keyon smirked. So she got a target? It must be it. But he wanted her to lead him to the Grey Hand. Running around those buildings took a little work, but he made a note...to stalk this house tonight, and get to know the people inside, that is, if this girl does not take him to the Grey Hand. He plans to catch her and make her talk, and torture her if she doesn't. He shivers from that excitement. A thief's scream...it rings angels to his ears. He watches her from the dark below, this place is a bit more secluded, but he had his pistol, ready to shoot, but it all depends her move. Perhaps he should speed it up and get her down? But he'd have to get her in the right spot. Her legs, so he can get up on the roof without worrying about her jumping. He snickers at that thought. Until her legs are in view....

(Thanks Red, Keyon will use a pistol...but I didn't shoot at first because I got confused on the weapon earlier ...until I saw your OOC post.)
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:37 am

Rose, by now completely unaware of anybody following her, felt alot more free.
She mentally measured the distance between the rooftop and the ground. If she jumped down now, it would hurt. She had to find something to climb.

She waited for a moment, scanning the roads for anything to climb. There was a thin tree near the roof, but she wasn't sure if that could hold the weight of a 19 year old girl. She kept looking.
Eventually, she spot a small tree hiding just underneath the roof. It was good enough.

Rose crawled carefully onto the nearest branch and stepped down, branch by branch. As she reached the bottom, she leapt off... Spotting the Detective close by.
She stifled a suprised yelp, and jumped behind the wall of the house she just climbed from, wildly pasting together an idea in her head.
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:43 am

She saw me!. Detective Key banged his hands on the wall in raw anger. He ran as quickly as he could to the place that girl jumped to. It was behind the wall of the house, and it had a gate. He ran, stood in front of the gate andgripped pulled. Locked. He swore under his breath. He could see her through the gate, and she's on the other side of the wall. He won't let her get away, not after he found his guide to that guild. He quickly takes out his pistol and aims it at her with his right arm.
You think I'll let you get away? Detective Key will not let her. Squinting, non-merciful eyes, he licks his lips and pulls the trigger.
BAM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thieves of Old England (IC)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next