Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thieves of Old England (IC)

Go down 
+7
Kritten
justice
SabertoothOcelot
gothica800
afsangel
moonlighto3
Red Riding Hood
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 Afsangelaward-4

Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:43 pm

when sophie got home, she got into her pajamas. Her debut as the pained lady. she let out a sigh. She would become a thief. "steal from the rich and give to the poor." she recited out loud. but right now, she nedded to just be an accomplice. Someone on the outside with information. Tomorrow night, she would go to the supposed 'inn' she had heard rumors about. after she skillfully hid her costume, sophie went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:11 pm

It took Detective Lee awhile to regain her strength. She let out a sigh and picked up her stuff Lyn had thrown at her. A lot of it was just normal jewels, but there was something she treasured the most. A small ring with a diamond in it; her engagement ring Greg had given to her. She loved him, but felt hurt by his actions. She pondered why he would suddenly break up with her, right before their wedding. So many things were unexplained, she wondered if she even caught him, would she have the guts to lock him up forever.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:29 am

Ciera skipped outside happily after finishing breakfast. she figured she'd go back to the inn today. "I did manage to scrape some left overs, it'll help hopefully." Ciera thought taking a sideways glance at the bread, chesse and other foods in her sack. she continued along the path right back into the "inn" she finally felt at home here, but time to see the theives reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:41 am

(We're in the morning now? When did that happen? XD
Oh well. We'll go with it, I suppose. Smile )

Rose opened her eyes to warm bedding and a room in the Grey Hand 'Inn' section.
She must've fallen asleep before she got into bed, she didn't remember asking the owner for one.
One of the pickpockets or Cat Burglars must've moved her to a bed while she slept. She didn't know who did.

She quickly leapt out of the bed and ran down to the Grey Hand Basement area, wondering what exactly was going on that morning.
It was hard to act calm when she had no idea of what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:46 am

Detective Lee blinked her eyes open. It was nearly impossible for her to get any sleep last night due to the events that had happened. She rubbed her eyes with her hands and turned over looking at her ring on the nightstand. A single ray of light reflected on it and bounce onto the wall.

Dragging herself out of bed Detective Lee put her clothing on. It was embarrising what had happened to her last night. She had a theif in her hands and she just let her get away so easily. She was a failure as a detective.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:53 am

"oh hey there." Ciera said coming out of the kitchen and seeing a theif. i found you asleep and brought you into bed when i got back. ciera said smiling, she considered this theif to what could be called a friend now, and that was good, she liked that fact as she had few "real" friends.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:56 am

Rose turned to see a Lady walking out of the kitchen... The same Lady from the day before.
She raised an eyebrow at the Lady, wondering why she had taken mercy on a thief.

"What brings you here?" She asked curiously. It was wierd talking to a Lady like this, but if she was here, the Grey Hand had obviously accepted her.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:00 am

"I'm helping this guild as and accomplice, i want to do it for jacks memory." Ciera explained gently. "would you like some breakfast?" Ciera asked realizing the girl was probably starving having not eaten in awhile. "i brought some leftovers from my breakfast to help with the food supply."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:03 am

Rose cringed at the mention of food.
The only time she ever ate was when she stole anything edible, or when Sabertooth supplied the guild with rassions.
She hadn't eaten for a while, when she thought about it.

"Well, you know how to please a thief." She replied with a teasing smile. "I would like some breakfast, if you would." she admitted hungrily.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:09 am

"okay, just a moment then." Ciera said smiling and going into the kitchen. she buttered some toast and going her best with warming up some pasta over a small gas stove. after she was done she walked back out and set the food down in front of her. "this is the best i can do for now, i'm used to my usual cooking equipment at home." Ciera admitted blushing.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:06 am

Elizabeth re enterd with the bags of meat and ale she had s5tollen the night before to the smell of toast.
"Oh she here!" Put the food in the kitchen "Who do you think you are lady whoever your name is! i stayed out all night working and providing for these people and you just show up uninvited and taking over!i guess since you can provide food for everyone i wont even need to work anymore !!"
Elizabeth grabed a bottle of ale worth 80 pieces of silver.and poured it down the sink.
"You dont belong here she said in the lady face"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:35 am

Rose was shocked. Sabertooth didn't know the Lady, which usually meant the Lady...
Hadn't been accepted in.
"How did you get in?" She asked suspiciously, narrowing her eyes at the Lady. Rose shooed away her hungry stomach and went into business mode.

She would have loved to be friends with the Lady... But if she wasn't in, she wasn't in.
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:09 am

Detective Keyon Waters struggles in bed, he hasn't truly woken up just yet. He is just known as Detective Key by the masses. He was travelling from Inn to Inn, town to town, hoping to catch them. He tried opening his eyes and got up, throwing on his usual clothes. His drive to obtain all the information on this location made him walk over to the nearest pub. Whether they give him information or not, he will get it, through bribery or through other means. He will catch them, those sinister thieves. He swore by it ever since that day. He grabs a paper and goes through the daily news. Not catching up to the days events will set him back. He had to stay on top of his game to put them behind bars...or worst. He noticed there are some famous detectives in the area as he read them in the paper. He grinned. He is still in glee to catch a little pit pocket yesterday, only to have him thrown behind bars. Yet, even through torture, he will not reveal where the location of the Grey Hand is. He will go back to the prisoner tonight and see if he's willing to talk. He has no mercy for the likes of them.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:44 am

Sophie woke up in the morning and yawned. she was debating whether the events of last night were real or not. tonight, she'd go down to the location as the painted lady. Her mysterious but beautiful alter ego. Sophie had the skilllz for a thief, too. she had secretly learned them on her own a long time ago. Sophie took a shower and got dressed. It was time for a morning outing.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:21 pm

"i was accepted here by the one without a voice!" Ciera snapped. "and even if i wasn't i still can be here because of this." Ciera said storming up and opening a note and slamming it in the theifs hand. I have every right here, just as much as you do." Ciera snapped looking back over to the theif on the cot.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:38 pm

"No you dont have every right ,you my dear are rich and snooty !. If you want to come here you move out your house , and move in here.You may have a note from a dead man means nothing to me.I spent all night finding food and i did a great job two bags from the butchers and you waltz in here with no invation !, No repect for our SECRET location and no respaect for the fact that were all poor here and the last thing we need is a goody too-shoes like you coming in and wrecking my job here !!!!!!!!!"
Elizabeth Screamed those words in the face of the lady.now evveryone was awake and watching whilst elizabeth shacked with rage.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Sebastian silently walked along the road. He just came back from a shop where he gathered information on the gang of thieves going around lately. He sighed as his thoughts kept wandering somewhere far which made him dazed off. He didn't notice a person in front and bumped making both of them fall.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:05 pm

Jack: who's dead? Said a voice from the shadows, ciera turned her head and smiled at him. "seemingly you darling." Ciera said in a tone between soft and upset. Jack walked up and pressed ciera's face in his chest and shoots a glare at sabertooth. jack:You may be a master mind but i'd thank you to stop bullying my girlfriend, she's just here to help."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:17 pm

The whole time on the outing, Sophie seemed...distracted. there was now a blue tattoo on her right leg. If she was caught with it, who knows what her father would do. She couldn't wait for the night. She couldn't wait to become the painted lady again. She wondered if she'd be welcomed as an accomplice at the place. She thought of herself as robin hood of the town, or was going to be anyway. Steal from the rich and give to the poor.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:22 pm

Sebastian apologized and got up. As he walked his thoughts wandered around the thieves gang "Usually bigger gangs have their goals." he thought "So that thieves guild what kind of behavior do they have. With so less of information I can't tell at all. Unless that's their life style" he sighed with such a tired face on. "This might get troublesome". Now he headed to the bakery to collect some more of various information. The newspaper doesn't help at all with all the inaccurate reports. Now this is somewhat hard.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:04 pm

He is wondering why she is by him, that rich lady. Then she started to sing....
"just a day, just an ordinary day, just trying to get by, just a boy just an ordinary boy but, he was looking to the sky."
That reminded him of him being mute, that he will never be able to speak or sing. He doesn't understand what she wants, other than the fact that he looks like that Jack. A substitute, yeah that's all she'll see you as, otherwise these kinds of people just throw you in jail, , he thought. He doesn't mix with her, and just sits silently, throwing up a pocketful of coins up and down, up and down...thinking that she had a lot money, he thought he could take advantage of her, at least a little. But he had no idea what her exact relationship is with Jack. Would he get in trouble with the guild if he robbed Jack's girlfriend? He added them to his thoughts. I guess I better play it safe for now. He was thinking of the orphans back half a town away. He'll get some coin for them tonight.

Past the freezing night, he fell asleep on the chair. He can sleep anywhere, he needs no comfort of a large bed or anything. He wakes up to someone yelling.

"....No repect for our SECRET location and no respaect for the fact that were all poor here and the last thing we need is a goody too-shoes like you coming in and wrecking my job here !!!!!!!!!"

It is Sabertooth, and she was with the lady, that lady who didn't leave. Why on earth? Unless she is still clinging on to find Jack, who has not been at teh Grey Hand for a long time, he wonders if she believes the guild is lying? Only other reason is that she can't accept reality, that he is gone.

Pity for those who hasn't seen the darkness of the world....

Last edited by justice on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addin on more text at the end.)
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Ciera heard rustling and looked up from jacks arms walking toward the theif. she pushed some food into his hands as the tears stained her face. "take it." Ciera said a little muffled from her previous sobs. "you need your strength." Ciera said trying to hold the flood gates back. she felt a kinship to this theif he was...special to her. in a way she thought of him as her friend.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Ethie kept her head bent low as she walked through the main street of town. Since it was daylight, and would look suspicious if she had her cloak on, she was dressed in a Lady's clothes. Her brown hair spilled down the side of her pale face, shielding her from the glances of men and women alike as she hurried down the broken pavement. She felt awkward and stiff in the sunlight, wishing briefly to be in the comfort of her mother's private carriage. But she shook that desire away; she had given every luxury up when she fled Denmark.

In fact, now she had to pay quite a high rent for a shabby little room in a boarding house, where gruel and potatoes were served twice a day by the landlord's mean-faced wife, who harbored an intense, unreasonable dislike for Ethie. The only thing that made Ethie smile at night was the thought of the look on the woman's face if she found out Ethie's true heritage!

Stopping by a small bookstore with a candle in the windowsill, Ethie leaned against the brick wall and exhaled, folding her hands daintily across her waist.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Sebastian stopped in the middle of road. His eyes were caught by a girl leaning against a wall. He silently walked up to her and spoke up
"If I'm correct you're from a very rich family, and since nobody is searching for you your probably not from around here." he patiently examined the girls reaction, but kept talking "Oh yes. Pardon me. People call me Sebastian."
He just stood waiting for reply, if his deduction this time was correct.

(... First time RPing as a guy.. ahahaha... *fall*)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Ethie blinked. "Wh--?" She said, like a fool. Straightening her back and looking the male confidently in the eye (betraying her real emotions), she said, "I'm sure I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about," she said in her best English accent. In her head, she was praying, Please, don't let him be searching for me. I was just becoming accustomed to English life. I don't want to go back to Denmark!
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (IC)   Thieves of Old England (IC) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thieves of Old England (IC)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next