Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) Badge

Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)   Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:35 am

Kitty hadn't been to Mineral Town for a while, well ages to be exact. She came here due to a lack of variety of fruits on Waffle Island. She wandered around the supermarket looking for the fruit. It took her a moment to find the location of the fruit and she began to look through it. It all looked so good to her, each one was ripe and ready to eat. She picked up an apple and put it in a basket she had grabbed on the way it and noticed Armando standing on the otherside of the fruit. "Hi Armando," she said. "How's it goin'?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)   Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:05 am

Amando who was shopping for food..noticed Kitty greet him.."hi there Kitty?..what cha shopping?"Amando had a piece of fruit in his hand getting ready to be placed in the basket he held too.."this fruit is good..i can feel it"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)   Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:08 pm

Kitty was happy she ran into Armando at the store. Who knew that they would both be shoping for fruit the same time on the same day? The odds of her running into him must have been really small, for they even live in different towns. "I'm shopping for some fruit too," she said holding up a basket filled with about five pieces of fruit so far. "The fruit on Waffle Island is not that ripe yet, so I came here. I heard it was pretty good, but it looks better than what people have been telling me."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)   Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:01 am

Amando quickly agree with the statement"yep..you're right..i came here shopping for fresh newly harvested fruits..i need fruit you know"Amando picked up a ripe fresh apple and said'i just love apples..my favorite fruit"Amando got his curiosity again and ask"what is your fave Fruit?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)   Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Kitty looked at the mountain of fruit. She was naturally indesisive when it came to things like this. When push came to shove though she loved something that could be sweet and tangy at the same time. She also liked something small too, so she could pop one after one in her mouth. "My favorite fruit has to be a cherry or cherries to be exact. I like how they taste."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)   Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:44 am

Amando nods fast as he agree her statement.."i like cherries too..but personally apples are my fave..they are very nutritious...and very tasty.."Amando then takes a apple and puts in his basket..."i'll buy many of these.."Amando added"are you gonna buy apples?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)   Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:51 pm

"Yep," Kitty said cheerfully. There was a saying about apples afterall. What was it again? It took a moment for Kitty to remember the phrase she was thinking about. "As the ol' phrase goes, 'An apple a day keeps the docter away.'" Kitty giggled a bit, "Apparently I hurt myself way too much and have to go to the hospital, so I better start eating more apples."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)   Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:08 am

Amando laughed silently while covering his mouth"you always give me crack up commercials"Amando said still laughing silently.."hey..got a question,,what makes cherries good?"Amando said with a curious voice.."i like cherries too..what do you think makes them special?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)   Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:34 pm

What did make cherries good to Kitty? She liked the sweet, yet tangy taste to them, but a lot of fruits were like that to be honest. They didn't have any pulp in them though, she dreaded the stringy stuff that was in oranges and other fruits like that. "I think that they are small, but have lots of flavor in them. It's probably why lots of people like them, but I'm not shure if that makes cherries all that special."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)   Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:14 am

Amando like the way Kitty said even though small they are full of taste.."you're right,just like persons.."Amando once reminded another quote he heard form his parents"just like the quote know as small but terrible,same with cherries"Amando smiled secretly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)   Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Kitty couldn't help but laugh when Armando said 'small but terrible, same with cherries.' It was kind of ironic to her in a way, which made it funny. It then reminded her about a phrase she often read in a book. 'Big things come is small packages,' they of course were talking about explosives though, something way different from a cherry. Kitty looked up at the clock for a moment she had five minutes before she had to start heading home. "Aside from talking about cherries, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)   Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:44 am

Amando hesitantly answer the question commonly asked to him"well,good as always"Amando then thought of the new changes that happened to his life for days"happy today cause i have a worker now at my shop"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)   Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:44 pm

Kitty smiled, "That's good news. I would have applied, but I already own a smithery, so it would be hard to find the time to work at another store." Kitty had just gotten a few more workers as well, there must have been a huge search for jobs now. Plus her store was getting bussier and bussier. It was becoming hard to find time to take a break from the shop. "How's bussiness at your shop going?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)   Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:55 am

Amando thought of that..he hadn't have sales since he first made the business"ohh..no sales"Amando looked pale but he recovered fast"don't worry..someday..someday"he think at the positive side again"how about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)   Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping for Some Fresh Fruit (Reserved Armando and Kitty)
Page 1 of 1