Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] Badge

A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] Empty
PostSubject: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:01 pm

The rain steadly beat down on Kitty as she entered Mineral Town. It was a lot harder than she expected it to be, so she rushed into the Inn to find shelter. Her clothes were soaked, but the rain wasn't too cold--just annoying. She was hoping to make it to the supermarket and then home before the weather got too bad, but her timing was off, way off. Oh well, she didn't have to work later so everything was okay. Kitty didn't like the rain that much--nor swimming really. Ah, she'd do anything for the rain to stop.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Amando was standing there at the counter when he suddenly heard the pouring rain.."rain again..bad timing i forgot to bring my umbrella with me..well,i think it will stop later.."he walked a few steps when he saw from a distance a familiar face..it was Kitty!all soak and wet.."victim of the drops of rain eh?"he laughed and run along to where Kitty is..'hello!nice to see you!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:30 pm

"Ha, ha," Kitty said sarcastically as she grapped her wet hair and squeezed it to get some of the water out. She then shook her head a bit and turned towards Armando. The rain had really gotten her wet compared to other people here--making her mad at herself. "Yeah, long time no see," she replied to him while rubbing her bare arms in an attempt to get the water off.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Amando laugh at the condition of the girl."have you gone swimming?"he laughed once again"oh..sorry..ahaha..nice to see you"Amando paused"nice and wet"his laugh grew louder longer and more annoying than ever..he stopped now cause it might get into Kitty's nerves"okay..normal conversation..how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Armando must have been able to tell Kitty was getting annoyed by his actions and he did the smart thing. Stoped. She pushed her wet bangs to the side of her forehead. "Okay," she replied, "except for the whole being extremely wet thing. Yeah, otherwise pretty much fine." She took a moment to streach for a second and then continued the conversation, "What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:40 pm

"well,been all right these days"Amando think of another good topic."hey Kitty..i miss a lot of happenings in this town..can you tell me anything juicy?"Amando laugh''let me rephrase it..anything new and fresh?"Amando really missed the town so he wondered what is happening..
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:36 am

"Huh?" Kitty said as she thought over his question. She wasn't one of the more social people in town, so she had to think about it. Mia and Chase got married, but that was a while ago. Not many people had moved in too. She paced for awhile across the room untill she finally gave up. "Nothing," she declared with a sigh. "Absolutly nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Amando smiled"then that means i haven't missed anything dazzling"he smiled..his smile was out of reach..he miss the town alot and he has to make up for the time he was absent"so anything hot about to happen..any events about to happen?"he questioned..he wasn't updated about the latest-in short.he is being left behind
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:31 pm

"Hmm..." Kitty pondered as she rubbed her chin with her right hand. It still was spring, but she han't heard much really. She wasn't the social type afterall, she mainly lingered in the shadows basically. The wood creaked as she began pacing again and she finally snapped her fingers. "There hasn't been a spring festival yet!" she announced aloud with a sudden smile.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:25 pm

"that's great!"Amando said aloud"this means i can have fun round here!"Amando was glad,he can now finally join another event..he remember that last event he joined long time..oh,joyful days..i miss it!"if there's an upcoming event..i will gladly join it!"Amando now dances in joy."oh Kitty,that was good news!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:05 am

Armando danced around with pleasure from hearing about the news. He was so cheerful and happy she couldn't help but smile ever so slightly and let out a little chuckle. She did wonder when the next event would happen though. Afterall, she really didn't keep herself updated with that sort of stuff. "Good," she said as watched him do his little dance.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:42 am

Amando stopped dancing his "dance" after he realized it was funny.."now,let me stop"he chuckled in joy as he knew for himself that he was dancing around the place where all eyes are all looking at him.."so,how is this town anyway?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:40 am

Armando was very relaxed compared to Kitty, now that she thought about. She'd never be so bold to start randomly dancing with out music or in public. It was kind of dissapointing in a way when he stoped, so she decided to stop giggling when he did. "Pretty good," she replied. "We've been getting a ton of rain here from what I've heard. But soon there will be plenty of good ol' sunshine I think."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:52 am

"yeah,it's been raining like almost the time"Amando said"luckily this town hasn't any encountered floods yet or soil erosion cause the people here are environment-friendly"he added.Amando and Kitty are still wet,and since they are in a inn."we should eat something?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:46 pm

If Kitty knew more about the town she'd probably know that the people were enviromental friendly, but she learned something everyday. As she ringed out her hair again in attempt to dry faster Amando brought up the subject of eating something. It did sound tempting for she didn't eat breakfast and it was getting pretty close to noon. "Okay," she awnsered.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:05 am

"okay then,what should we eat?"Amando asked while holding his tummy which is craving for food"how about ...err,i can't decide"Amando think and think for the perfect food in this hour.."err..what should we eat Kitty..any suggestions?"Amando said to Kitty while still thinking the meal for their hungry tummies..
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Armando was clearly something else. He brought up the topic of eating, but clearly couldn't make a choice himself. She wasn't shure if he was trying to be a gentleman or was just that he couldn't decide for himself. She ended up holding back her laughter as she thought of something they'd both enjoy. "Ummm...." she thought aloud. "Omelet Rice?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:29 am

"Omelet Rice?"it reminds him that this food was the fave of entire family except for him..he haven't tasted the dish for his entire life."well..I haven't eaten that dish before..so why not try it?"he laughed."so,it's Omelet Rice then.."he said and he proceeded to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:56 am

Armando sounded like he didn't like Omelet Rice, so Kitty was about to suggest something else to eat. But to her surprise he claimed that he didn't try it before and she almost sighed with relief. "You know," she said, "We don't need to get the same thing, so if there is something else you'd like just get it. You don't need to copy me afterall. Ya know? It's dangerous being a blacksmith afterall."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:12 am

Amando thought of the same thing..why not order a different meal for him?
"why didn't I think of that?"he laugh"then I shall have Fried Rice..I really love that dish!"Amando now proceeds to the counter but he turns back"so,Kitty what are you going to drink?"he asked"do you like Grape Juice?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]   A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rainy Day [PH- Armando and Kitty]
Page 1 of 1