Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] - Page 2 Balladdecmotm

Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:49 am

Ari grinned like a child on Christmas getting a shiny red bike--he hadn't really had a good home-cooked meal since he left home. "Thank you!" He realized how excited he was getting and he had to tone it down a little bit, which made him turn a little red in the face as well, but he blocked it by scratching his temple with his finger. "Favorites?" He perked up, he just loved everything. The sudden thought of his mother came into his head as she was serving some piping hot meal for dinner. "Surprise me." He smiled, "I'll eat anything." He spoke happily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:06 am

It was easy for Dylan to tell Ari was excited. His eyes showed it clearly even though he tried to hide it and she felt excited too. Not often she had company over, so it was excited when she did. It was hard to think of something Ari would like to eat though, cause she didn't know him that well yet. She hoped he would say something, but she'd go with the flow and just pick the best dish she could make. "Okay," she said. "When though?" It was important to know what day she'd be making the food, so she could have all the ingredients ready.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Awards : Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] - Page 2 Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:22 am

He lightly scratched the back of his head, he was plenty sure that his embarrassment was obvious. Ari just smiled, appearing a little nervous, adding a weak chuckle as well. "Anytime is good for me." He told her, "I don't think I'll be leaving the general area anytime soon." He spoke, attempting to calm himself down.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:31 pm

((OOC: I'm sensing another reserved event. xD))

"Hmmm..." Dylan said while thinking. It was possible that she could fix him something tonight, she'd just have to ask him to wait or come to the store with her. She wouldn't mind fixing the meal earlier, it would be great to her and probably to Ari too. "What about tonight then?" she asked cheerfully. "I'd have to go to the store though, you could come if you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:34 am

((XD! I'm sensing another one too.))

That intrigued Ari just a bit, she was inviting him to go to the store with him. He put on a weak smile and nodded once or twice before sticking his hands back into his pant pockets, "Sure, I see no reason not. If you don't mind my joining you, of course."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:00 am

"Great," Dylan said caught in the moment. She felt great that Ari would come with her, because normally she went alone and she was scared to talk to the counter people by herself. Perhaps it would be easier with Ari there. "Let's go now," she exlaimed. "It's this way." Motioning Ari to follow her by pointing in the direction of the store.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:12 am

It felt a little odd, for some reason. He had never really been food shopping before, not even with his mother really. Ari nodded, "Okay, lead the way." He told her, following the girl in tow.

((Are we going to have to creat a new thread or? o: ))
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:58 pm

((I did here.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost, but okay with it. [Reserved Ari and Dylan]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2