Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 Badge

It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari}   It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:25 am

"Oh," Dylan said getting an idea in her head. One where Ari could practice photography and she could enjoy it too. The more she hung out with Ari the more spontaneous she had become, or she thought. A wide smile spread across her face and she mischievously giggled. It was obvious she was thinking something and each second she thought about it, the more she liked the idea. In fact she loved it and hoped Ari would like it too. "Let's make a photo album then," she announced.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari}   It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:00 am

Ari curiously gazed towards her as he noticed a rather large smile on her face--what could she have been thinking? Her thoughts came out and he laughed, "A photo album?" He smiled, "What an idea that is! I like it." He told her, "But what would we fill it with? What pictures do I have to make such an album with?" He questioned her with a curious expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari}   It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:17 pm

He liked it, which made Dylan even more excited than before. Unfortunatly he or she didn't know where to start though, there were so many possibilities though. It was hard thinking of them and picking one though."What about random things?" Dylan suggested. "Like we could explore many places and take pictures of what we do or something like that?" The way she talked sounded more like a question though, like she was doubting the idea a bit though. She wasn't sure if Ari would want to do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari}   It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Ari could see the excitement in Dylan as he agreed to it, this made him smile and laugh. "Random things." He restated, playing around with the thought in his mind. She continued to explain on what they could take pictures of and of the like. He nodded, slowly at first, but then went at a normal pace for a moment. "I like it. But you do know that if we start this, you have to help me put it together and whatever." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari}   It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:47 pm

"Okay," the girl quickly agreed. It was her idea afterall, it wouldn't make that much sense if she didn't lend a hand or two. She smiled at Ari seeming to mean: You didn't think I'd let you have all the fun by yourself? She didn't know where to start though. "Maybe it'd be a good idea to get the album first or do we do that after we have the pictures?" the girl pondered aloud. "I've never done anything like this before."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari}   It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:56 pm

Ari smiled and let out a soft chuckle and saw the look she gave him, he understood it completely and returned a bigger smile to her. "Maybe we should get the album first." He suggested, "So then we have something to work off of." He continued and nodded weakly, "Neither have I. But there is a first time for everything, no?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari}   It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:11 am

"I suppose so," Dylan said. They had a lot to do to make a successful photo album, but she knew that they could do it. It'd be great carefully taking pictures and sliding them into the slots in a photo album. The more and more they talked about it, the more she couldn't wait to start working on it. "Does that mean we should go to the store to get an album then?" the girl asked.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari}   It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:32 am

Ari nodded, "It will come out nicely." He smiled weakly, as he continued to think upon the thought of the photo album. He turned to face her and leaned against the book shelf, balancing his weight a bit. He nodded, "We probably should." He chuckled softly before taking himself off the wall. "To the store?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari}   It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:42 am

Dylan simply smiled, he knew too didn't he? They'd make one of the best photo albums ever, even though they weren't quite sure what was going to be in it. Anticipation made her anxious to go to the store for what lied ahead of them. It would probably take awhile to complete the album, but something in her knew they'd have a blast making it. "Yeah," she replied with a bit of a giggle. "To the store and beyond."

((OCC: My new topic senses are tingling! Or was that the burrito I ate for dinner?))
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari}   It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:56 am

"Onward then!" Ari spoke with excitement, which actually earned him a quick 'shh!' from a person sitting near by. His face tinted red as he motioned with his head for the two of them to take their leave as they left the library in the dust.

{Shall I or would you like to?
Hopefully not the burrito. XD}
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari}   It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:01 am

Dylan giggled at Ari's remark to her own, they truly were good friends. Then the laughter drained from her face when they were lightly scolded by someone in they library. It wasn't untill they were out the door that she bursted out with laughter. "Avoir," she said to the library with a bit of a chuckle, the weather was too nice to be spent in there anyways.

((It doesn't matter to me. Why don't you make it? I know it isn't the burrito anymore.... I think. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari}   It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:03 am

{{Will do. 8D
BE ON THE LOOKOUT. O: }}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari}   It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a Bit of a Mystery {Reserved--Dylan & Ari}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2