Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty] Badge

Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty] Empty
PostSubject: Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty]   Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:55 am

Vesta's farm, a wonderful place to buy seds and produce. Dylan personally enjoyed comming to the store and picking fresh fruits, veggies, and an occasional flower. When winter was around the girl was saddened with the fact that she didn't have access to her delcious foods or enchanting flowers the store had sold, but now she was all excited that their were fresh items to purchase again. Happy thoughts occupied her mind as she sniffed the flower selection thinking of what flower that would make her home smell the best, yet at color to it.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty] Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty]   Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty] EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:54 am

Arden was, in a word, bored. Her mind wandered as she stared up at the sky, watching dots of white skid across a background of blue. "Nothin' like watching clouds roll - by yourself - to ease boredom," she muttered dryly. Grass crunched under her feet as she walked through the town, and despite the purity of the clouds overhead, Arden carried with her a little black raincloud of her own. Last night had not been an easy one. She had tossed and turned in her uncomfortable little bed for hours, and awoke that morning to a sore neck and a tired body. She was cranky, and while the life of spring should've made her feel better, all the colors, in fact, made her head hurt.

Because her head was craned, facing the sky, she wasn't watching where she was stomping. She bumped into someone, backpedaling quickly and snapping out of her reverie. "Oh! Sorry," she apologized quickly, trying to stuff her bad mood down.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty]   Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty] EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:07 am

The roses smelt great, but it was weird when your face was shoved in one. Dylan removed the rose from her face and a couple of petals the stuck to it and turned around to see who had bumped into her. "Ah," Dylan said flusterd, "It's okay." The girl was perhaps her own age and had really long blonde hair that most women would be envious of. Maybe she was distracted by spring too, she thought or maybe she was just tired. It's hard to judge people she didn't know. "I run into things all the time," she said with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty] Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty]   Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty] EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:41 pm

Arden smiled easily, some of her tension wearing away. "You're lucky," she said, chuckling and ducking her head, "if you only run into things. I'm constantly bumping into people. I have this 'oh, sorry, excuse me, my mistake' conversation with the unfortunate victims of my inattentiveness all the time." She shifted her weight, and added, "But, this one is different from those already, because it's longer. I'm Arden." She extended a hand. "They have great flowers here, don't they?" She nodded at the stems in the girl's hand.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty]   Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty] EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:49 pm

It was easy to tell that Arden had a good sense of humor. Dylan almost forgot that Arden wanted a handshake, since usual she didn't give them or offer them, but before Arden had the chance to move away her extended hand Dylan shook it. "That's so true," she said in complete agreement with the blonde's statement. "Oh! I'm Dylan."

For a moment Dylan almost forgot about the flowers she was holding into her hands. Being able to focus on more than one thing had never came easy for Dylan. It was a miracle that she could start up her own store. She nodded excitedly as she gazed down at the different colors of flowers that rested in her hand. "Yep, just looking up for a way to brighten up my place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty]   Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonder [Reserved ES and Kitty]
Page 1 of 1