Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Errands [Wess and Kitty]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Errands [Wess and Kitty] Badge

Errands [Wess and Kitty] Empty
PostSubject: Errands [Wess and Kitty]   Errands [Wess and Kitty] EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Kitty was visiting the tailor a little too much now, not that she didn't like it at all. It's just her clothes always wore down so fast after working at Marvalous Metals for a while. The brunette had spent a good chunk of her money recently just to repair clothes, maybe she should stop wearing nice shirts to the office. So there she stood browsing through different shirts looking for some to replace the ones that were stained with ash and had holes burned through them. Her hands moved quickly from top to top as she searched through the shirts, but nothing seemed like her at all.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Errands [Wess and Kitty] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Errands [Wess and Kitty]   Errands [Wess and Kitty] EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Walked calmly into the store; wearing his casual blue jeans, and vibrantly colored shirt, which happened to be neon green this time; and walks around the store; finally spotting what he was looking for: an assortment of neon colored shirts. Noticing Kitty a few aisles away, in the girl section, he looked around carefully, before hiding himself in a clothes rack, and then jumping into another, and another, until he was positioned directly behind Kitty. Looking at her for a few seconds, he didn't hesitate as he leaped out and flew into her clothes aisle, the wind from him buffeting her. Peeping his head up childishly from behind the clothes, he smiled, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Errands [Wess and Kitty]   Errands [Wess and Kitty] EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Kitty continued to browse somewhat bored throught the female section. The next thing she knew she was being surprised by Wess who was hiding behind her. For a second she wasn't shure that it was him, but then she got a better look at him. "Why do you always do that?" she questioned him curiously. The last couple of times they met he ended up trying to scare her or something. She set the clothes she was holding back on the rack and then approached him.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Errands [Wess and Kitty]   Errands [Wess and Kitty] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:58 am

Wess steps out from behind the clothes rack. "I'm a 3 year old trapped in an adult body," he laughed, gazing around the Tailor Shop. "So, what brings you here?" Wess asks peculiarly, his curiosity hidden behind a great, childish smile. Taking a candy bar from his pocket, he bit into it enthusiastically. "Chris has gone back to his parents for the time being, seems all bad and quiet now," he sighs. "So, I'm making up for his absence!" Wess then began poking Kitty over and over again; laughing as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Errands [Wess and Kitty]   Errands [Wess and Kitty] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:25 pm

By the sound of it Wess was suffering from 'Chris withdrawl.' It made no sense why he had to act like him here in all place, but he did and to be honest his childish behavoir was annoying her right now. Lightly she flicked him on top of the head, "Stop that, it's annoying." Her arms were crossed and she wasn't too pleased. Who wouldn't be after a hard day of work though? Her hands were sore along with her arms and she had to spend money on the clothes that were worn down from her line of work. "I'm shopping for clothes the smithery destroyed," she replied. "I have a headache on top of that."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Errands [Wess and Kitty]   Errands [Wess and Kitty] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Wess crossed his arms. "So you want me to be my normal self again?!" he asks, in a highly childish voice.

"..."

"Wait- Your shop did this to you clothes?" Wess asks, sounding like his normal self, his deeper voice returning. "By the way, 'smithery' isn't in the dictionary," he says slyly; winking at Kitty. "So, why don't you just by some flame retardant clothes?" Wess asks. "You know, like the firefighters?" he adds again, blinking confusedly. "I don't want you burning yourself,"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Errands [Wess and Kitty]   Errands [Wess and Kitty] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:58 pm

For a second Wess was acting like a kid again, but then he seemed to knock it off. Now he sounded like a parent towards a child, and clearly Kitty could look after herself. "It doesn't feel right," Kitty said stubbornly. "Plus the embers that come up are too small to burn my skin, but just large enough to create a bunch of holes in a shirt or jeans. The main problem isn't the embers too, its the ash and it'd stain the expensive fire resistant clothes too. So it's either stain cheep stuff or the pricey stuff, and cheep is in my budget at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Errands [Wess and Kitty]   Errands [Wess and Kitty] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:52 am

Wess crosses his arms, and opens his mouth to chide her, but thinks better of it.
What to talk about... It was awkward talking to girls sometimes; especially when you didn't have a little brother there to laugh at. "So, Kitty..." Wess begins, his mind racing as he tries to think of something to talk about. "How's business?" Wess asks, realizing to late that he had said the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Errands [Wess and Kitty]   Errands [Wess and Kitty] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:59 am

Wess really didn't know how to function with Chris around, she kind of felt bad for him, but today was a horrible day to be getting on her nerves. He picked a bad topic to talk about, but she had enough patience to let it slip by this time, next time he might not be so lucky. "Okay," she said thinking about it. "I've gotten a lot of work, but I need more workers to help out. Staff is short handed, so I've had to work extra hard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Errands [Wess and Kitty]   Errands [Wess and Kitty] Empty

Back to top Go down

Errands [Wess and Kitty]
Page 1 of 1