Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]

Go down 
+5
goldmirage10
sonicstar23
Allen
AlisaElric0150
silvermirage10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
goth_girl_princess
goth_girl_princess

Female Number of posts : 12

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:29 am

Bridget smiled at the Soul Ninja they looked so adorable "Which one is it? Who is my love's descendent?" She eyed the male and smiled evilly at me however she could not feel the energy of her love flowing through his veins. "I want him! I refuse to sleep without having my true love with me once more!" Bridget sent out an wave of energy toward the Soul Ninjas.

Nite jumped down toward the Blossom Clan his eyes set on their leader. "Prepare yourself I will not hold back. He could feel the energy surging through the arena. "None of you will escape this place alive." Nite breathed deeply and readied himself.
Tides watched as they picked their opponents,he was not intrested. "Princess,you want a closer look?" He pulled her closer and smiled darkly at her "I hope you enjoy it it will be the last battle you ever see."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:29 am

Rei glared at Bridget,she knew that there was a witch who was sealed away by their clan's founding leader and she stood right here in front of her. "The leader's descendent is long gone." She had to lie to protect Tomoyo. Rei glared at Sephrina who was smiling darkly at her. "Let's see who is the better fighter,shall we?"

Mei ordered Kasumi,Ayane,and Hayate to fight Lex for her. "I want the hooded girl." She said with no emotion. "Llyr help them out and don't let them die." Mei blew kisses to her subordinates and ran off. Mei landed in front of Tides,who was clutching the hooded girl tightly. Mei smirked evilly and extended her hand,palm facing upward. "Gimme. I want her now." Mei was ready,she was ready for this to end.

Hotaru and Niia began their fight immediatly,they moved throughout the arena,their energy was bursting out like crazy. "She's pretty tough,but not tough enough to beat me." Hotaru thought as she avoided her movements. They were not holding anything back and refused to show any weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:34 am

Llyr eyed Lex with a grin on her face, "C'mon on you three let's give this guy a fight." She unfurled her wings and flew towards Lex her blade spinning quickly, as her fellow shadow ninjas followed her into battle. "Let us fight to our heart's content ladies." She said with a grin and struck Lex, "So Bringer of the Night, let us battle." She said as she locked blades with him, black lightning sparking from her blade.

Aoisai dodged the wave of energy and glared at Bridget, "She must be mistaken, the descendant is long gone I don't know what makes you think their is a descendant." He said and stepped up to Rei, "Don't get yourself killed, my love." He kissed her quickly, "This won't be the last leave the woman to me, I know you have a bone to pick with her." He said gesturing towards Sephrina. He turned to face Tomoyo, "Tomoyo protect Rei if I can't..." He whispered to her and walked to face Bridget.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:54 am

“No. Let me fight the witch.” Tomoyo stepped up slowly. She tore off the right sleeve of her top,her birthmark revealed to them.“I am the desecendent of the original leader. So you want me? Come get me!” Tomoyo unsheathed her blade and glared at her. “Aoisai,Rei is your responsibility now. I expect you to keep her safe.” She whispered slowly “If that hooded girl sees Rei, something will happen. I need you to take Rei away from here if that occurs.” Tomoyo was aware that Rei was the soul of the hooded girl and Mei was the heart.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:02 am

Battles continued on,Hotaru and Niia fought very closely,but neither woman landed a strike on the other. Nite and Kokoro began fighting,Nao and Akito assisted her. Tomoyo and Bridget were clashing in a very deadly battle. Aoisai and Rei easily double teamed againist Sephrina. Ninja members either returned to the safe house or they were killed in the crossfire. Lex was having trouble keeping up with Ayane,Hayate,and Kasumi's unique skills, every time he was distracted Llyr went in for an attack. On the throne area,Mei and Tides were fighting. While the hooded girl watched with worried eyes.

"Mother. We wanted humans and demons to co-exist in this world,not fight like this." Nothing is going as we wanted,because of that man." She looked at the ninjas fighting the commanders and was more worried,she wanted it all to end and now. "Please! Everyone stop this now!" She yelled very loudly, all the ninjas stopped moving. Slowly, she removed her cloak,revealing herself as the Demon Princess, Neriko.

Neriko the Demon Princess
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 am

Hotaru was about to stab Niia in the heart with her blade, when the melodious voice yelled stopped. "Who is that girl?" She asked Niia,who was staring at her in annoyance. "The Demon Princess, Neriko." Niia said matter of factly. Hotaru remembered Fubuki telling her about the Demon Princess and how she was the most gentle creature any demon you could remember. "I see now. Your master took the princess captive when her mother decided to form a full bond with humans." Hotaru laughed darkly and glared at her. "You monsters are sick and twisted."

Rei looked at Neriko who was staring directly at Mei. "That girl is...the Demon Princess." Rei felt something in her, something very strange. "No!" She turned to see Sephrina rushing toward her with a blade,Rei dodged her before the blade could meet. Rei stared at her, "What are doing!?" She hissed,Sephrina continued glaring at her. "You...and the cat girl...are her heart and soul." Rei looked confused. She noticed Mei smiling crazily and knew something bad was gonna happen.

Mei looked at Neriko, smiling evilly. "Finally...we meet." She walked toward her smiling her arms extended out. Mei pulled Neriko in for a hug. "I wanted to see you for so long,carrying your heart is alot of trouble y'know." Mei said with a cackle,she looked at Rei. "Sissy! Its her! You carry her soul in your body! I have two hearts and you have two souls! They belong to Neriko!" Mei was so happy,but at the same time she knew this meant finally her demon side would be released from her body.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:32 am

Aoisai noticed how Rei stared at Neriko and eyed Mei as well. "Crap..." He said wading through the battle. He then leaped through the air and landed in front of Rei, "Don't look." He said blocking her view of Neriko. He looked over at Sephrina as well making sure she would not strike at the two of them. "Mei get a hold of yourself!" He yelled at her, "Crap... what did we get ourselves into."

Llyr grinned as Mei's attendants struck at Lex, "I was wrong about you girls..." She said calmly as she struck at Lex. She spun her blade and pointed it at Lex, she sprang into action as he was blocking Kasumi. Her blade cut deep into Lex's leg, black lightning coursing its way into his leg. She pulled back and blended with the shadows and struck again.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:13 am

Lex hissed in pain as the girl injured him, he noticed immediatly that Neriko had shown her face. "NO!" He yelled loudly,he looked at Sephrina and Niia. "We must hurry before our master realizes what has happened!" Lex moved away from the Shadow Clan girls and tried to reach Niia,but lightning struck down upon him. Lex gasped in fear. "Master." He whispered lightly in fear. The hooded figure stood before him,he held in his a blade. "You must forgive me! I didn't plan on this happening please forgive me!" Lex begged,he got on his knees. He looked at Niia and called to her. "Please Niia help me!" Niia turned away from him. Before he call out to her once more,his master stabbed through his chest.

Niia was looking at Hotaru. "Our master has arrived. If you wish to live,I suggest you do as we say or else." She heard Lex's scream of pain,but ignored it. He was to watch Neriko and prevent her face from being shown. Unfortunatly he couldn't even do that,he was a failure and a fool all at once. "No, I do not care about his death. Lex,like me,is one of the oldest members of the Dark Ones,but one of the most foolish. He was always thinking about himself and never considering the consequences." Niia turned to see nothing was left but a pile of ashes,their master had disappeared,but would very soon re-appear.

Sephrina shivered with fear as her master appeared and killed Lex,she knew she was not help him in any way or risk death herself. She turned to Aoisai and Rei. "It's too late, Neriko will finally have her heart and soul returned to her. She will regain her power and those twins will die." Sephrina's voice was icy cold,no sympathy was to be found. Her master had disappeared for the moment,but was waiting. "He will hide until she regains her power,then he will strike."

Kokoro looked in shock as the mysterious figure killed his subordinate. "What are we dealing with? These things are not even human." Kokoro looked at Nite,who was not showing any emotion to his deceased comrade. Kokoro clutched her sword tightly,but stayed patient as she awaited the next move.
Back to top Go down
goth_girl_princess
goth_girl_princess

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Nite stared at Lex get killed by their master he knew this would happen since Lex was very stupid and never planned anything out "Our master hates those who do not follow his orders it irritates him" Nite whispered to no one in particular. He simply stood still not thinking about anything only focusing on the shadows growing in the forest

Bridget giggled playfully "Tomoyo even your name sounds close to my love! I shall take you under my wing and we live happily together as mother and child!" Bridget paid no attention to Lex's death she really didn't care much all she was focused on was making Tomoyo suffer. "Sephrina our master wants us to weaken them before someone realizes Neriko's true strength." Bridget looked at Rei, "That one is a perfect example."

Tides grabbed Neriko holding a knife to her throat "Say a word and I swear you will not see your mother again." He hissed evilly into her ear if he did not do his part of the plan it was obvious his master would destroy him next. "The Ninja World has weakened! Your leaders are nowhere to be found! You will all die here!" Tides yelled into the air
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:22 pm

"My child. My child. I must see you." A voice whispered in the wind. A figure watched in fear as the demon made his way toward her child. "Please. Someone set me free. Please."

Kokoro stood very still as she watched the Dark Ones master stalk toward the demon princess. 'We have to do something. We can't just stand here and wait." Kokoro looked at Nao and Akito who nodded in agreement. They were about to move when Nite jumped in front of them. "Don't move or you will face the consequences." Kokoro glared at him. "Don't you dare tell me what to do!" She unsheathed her sword,"Wanna continue this? Then come at me!" As they ran toward each other a flash of light appeared. Kokoro then realized something about Nite. "You are the son of Sakurano. The clan's founder, who would've guessed."

Sephrina glared at Bridget. "You want me to stay calm?! You stupid witch, if we screw up in front of master he will kills us!" Sephrina felt his gaze upon her and shivered. She turned to Aoisai and Rei,"I should finish you two now. It's for the best after all." Before she could lift up her blade she heard a scream of pain. "Oh no." Sephrina turned to Tides' arm torn off his body. "That cat girl. I knew she was a demon,but this."

Niia looked at Tides annoyed. "He's gonna die now." She whispered into wind. Niia turned back to Hotaru,"Are you sure you wanna continue this fight? Or do you wanna die?" She was obviously done with the whole war,it was time to finish this entire thing. "The queen will escape if we are not quick."

Neriko watched Mei attack Tides,"Please don't hurt him." Tides groaned in pain,but his arm suddenly regrew back in place. Neriko backed away from him,she could hear her mother's voice in the distance. "Mother. Please come to me." She noticed the Dark Master walk toward them,his face covered by a mask. Neriko noticed Mei come closer to her,"Stay back don't hurt me please." Neriko closed her eyes in fear,but noticed Mei caress her cheek."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Mei smiled lightly at Neriko. "Hurt you? No. Never. I merely want to this to you." Mei's sword pulsed. "Shut up! Finally I will be done with this demon side. Finally." Mei grabbed her sword and gave it to Neriko. "NO!" She heard Tides yell at her,but she ignored him and continue giving Neriko's heart back to her. A glow surrounded the two of them,Neriko sighed lightly. Mei smiled happily. "Finally its done." Mei backed away from Neriko,who appeared with more life in her eyes. "Rei! Come here! We have to complete the task!"

Rei stared at Mei,she was so confused. "Mei...I don't understand any of this." Her sword glowed lightly. "I think I know now." Rei pointed her blade out in the direction of Neriko, a glow emitted from it. Neriko's eyes glowed lightly as her soul returned to her body. Rei smiled lightly. "So. The Demon Princess is on our side. What luck."

Hotaru looked at Neriko. "I understand everything now. And you know what? I think I am sick of you missy." She took out a scroll and opened it up slowly. "I think a summoning will be best if used here!" Hotaru did the handsigns the summoning was beginning to appear. "Here we go. Tiger Warrior come to my side!" A white tiger appeared to her, Hotaru smiled at Niia.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Neriko felt energy flow through her body,she stared at Mei in amazement and thanked her. "Thank you for taking care of my heart and soul." She turned toward Tides who was in shock. "Its over. I want to see my mother now." Neriko's appearance had changed upon gaining her heart and soul once more. She appeared fiercer,but was still very kind. Neriko turned to the Dark Master who was glaring darkly at her. She remembered everything

{Flashback}
"Mother! What is going on?" Neriko ran down the halls of their castle to see her mother looking in a crystal ball. "My child. The clock tower has been destroyed." Neriko's eyes widened in fear. The clock tower in the Blossom Village was used to keep the Dark Ones sealed away. Despite being demons like them,they were darker and crueler. "Mother. What should we do?" Neriko whispered lightly. The Demon Queen sat on her throne, a smirk appeared on her face. "My child you are missing your heart and soul, we must recover those first." Neriko didn't notice it,but her mother was hiding something.
{Flashback Ends}

Kokoro and Nite continued their fight,his eyes seemed emotionless,but something was missing. "If you were born in the Blossom Village why did you join these people?!" She screamed to him. Kokoro could feel power surging around her,she wanted to finish this battle now. Nite seemed to be hiding something. Flashback flooded Kokoro's mind suddenly.
{Flashback}
Sakurano,the founder of the Blossom Clan,was walking silently toward the clock tower. In her arms was a newborn baby. The baby had died due to Sakurano's weakened body from her battle againist the Dark Masters. She entered the clock tower and walked to the pedestal ahead. "Please. Spirits forgive my weakness. I asked for a child,but my body was too weak to handle childbirth" She raised her arms up,the lifeless newborn was wrapped in blankets. Sakurano cried lightly,"Please. Return my baby to me!" Lights surrounded the clock tower. Sakurano opened her eyes,she noticed a young boy standing in the corner. His eyes were dark and emotionless. Sakurano soon realized her mistake,her child was alive but was now a demon.
{Flashback Ends}
Kokoro stopped and fell to the ground clutching her head. "Ahh! Why is she showing me these images?!" She looked and saw Nite standing in front of her,his blade in hand.

Deep in a cave. A woman could be heard breathing lightly. "My child...my princess Neriko." The Demon Queen,Nejiko laid in a coffin. Waiting patiently for her child to return.
Back to top Go down
goth_girl_princess
goth_girl_princess

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Tides looked in shock as Neriko returned to her original form "Master you must forgive me! I didn't mean for this to occur! Please!" Tides clutched his blade,his master glared at him and raised his hand. Tides immediatly swung his blade at him;stabbing his master in the hand. "I refuse to die here! I won't die not now!" Tides suddenly felt a prescence behind him. "Sephrina. Why are you not fighting the ninjas?!" Tides notice she appeared angry. His master laughed darkly it didn't long for Tides to realize what had happened. Attacking his master caused Sephrina react.

Nite looked at Kokoro. "You have her memories flowing that head of yours. I will not allow you suffer from that for long." He raised his blade to kill her but felt something. "Tell me why do you have her memories and why does it hurt? She asked for me to be reborned and I was as the son she wanted." Nite looked at Tides who was being cornered by Sephrina and their master. "We are getting weaker,but our master is ready. I have no reason to kill you since he will finish the job."

Bridget laughed lightly "Why is it that our fun be interrupted? Let us dance more and more!" She didn't want the fight to end,but if she didn't she would be next on her master's list. "Bridget!" She turned to see Nite,yelling to her. "Yes? What is it?" Bridget knew he didn't need to say it. The demon princess was awakened, which meant the demon queen was next.

Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:00 pm

"Tides you will pay!" Sephrina could feel her master's pain and knew that Tides panicked and attacked him. "No. Kill the cat demon first Sephrina." Her master ordered her. She stopped looking at Tides and turned to the cat demon hiding behind Neriko. "Yes master I will finish her off." Sephrina dashed toward Mei ready to kill her.

Niia looked at Hotaru's summoning and knew that she misjudged her power. "Darkness flows so beautifully my dear." Niia whispered lightly. She aimed her scepter into the skies causing a dark cloud to form. "I know its my time. But I will not go down without a fight." Niia and Hotaru glared at eachother,as they ran toward eachother. Lightning flashed as they struck eachother. Who won?

Kokoro grabbed Nite's wrist,before he could walk away. "She did it because she loved you. You killed her!" Kokoro hissed at him, she understood why males were so rarely born in the Blossom Clan. They all died once they were born. "Your mother loved you enough to try and bring you back to life and this is how you repay her! All the women who had sons just buried them and went to have daughters instead!" Kokoro punched Nite in the face as tears streamed down her face. "You killed your mother! She loved you with all her heart and you kill her!" Kokoro cried loudly,as she pinned Nite to the ground.

Back to top Go down
goth_girl_princess
goth_girl_princess

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Nite groaned in pain when Kokoro punched him. "You...are only her reincarnation! You know nothing about me!" Nite's thoughts flowed to the day his mother gave birth to him. He died like all males born into that clan,but his mother was different;she tried to bring him back. "My mother that woman does not deserve my love!" Nite kicked Kokoro off of him and hissed at her "I will kill you just like I did with Sakurano!" Suddenly it felt like something was torn away from him. He turned to where Niia was fighting. "Niia."

Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Niia fell to the ground, blood pouring from her wound. The Fang kunoichi and her tiger easily finished her. "I wonder if all demons feel this way when they die." Niia felt tears roll down her cheeks. "Tears? I have not cried at all in my life." Niia remembered she was from the Jade Clan. Her family was very poor and she lived on the streets. One day she was attacked for stealing. "I died that day but darkness flowed into my body saving me." Niia became part of the Dark Ones that day she swore to never shed another tear. "Thank you Fang kunoichi. You allowed me to die happily,I have no regrets." Niia's body disappeared in to the sky.

Nejiko sat up as a butterfly flew to her. "Niia. You deserve to rest in peace. Farewell young soul."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:17 pm

Hotaru watched as Niia disappeared. "Two down. Four to go." She glared at Bridget who was fighting the Soul Ninja. Her gaze landed on the Dark Master who was staring intently at her, he seemed to be intriqued in her abilities. "I see. So I am your first target." Hotaru prepared herself for him. "I won't hold back." She said as the Dark Master walked toward her with a dark smile on his face.

Mei smiled as Sephrina ran toward her. "I am ready. I still have all those powers and now I will finish you off." Mei unsheathed a second sword,"Here she is Crimson Blood." Mei's eyes glowed lightly. Despite no longer being a half demon she still had dark powers flwoing through her veins. "Ready? Let us dance."
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Sephrina and Mei clashed blades,their energy filled up the arena. "I won't lose to you! I won't fail my master!" She knew Niia had died,but it was weird Niia's energy was so calm and happy upon dying. "Did she wanna die? Why? Wasn't she happy being alive as a demon or was it all a game to her? No! Niia was happy as a demon she died because she was overpowered by her opponent. Yes that was why." Sephrina's thoughts raced through her head. She easily knocked Mei down,and placed her blade near her throat. "It's over kitty." Sephrina suddenly felt stabbing pain,she turned to see Rei. "You...how did you?" Sephrina pulled away and saw the one called Aoisai standing near Neriko. "No! I am no finished!" A dark glow appeared around Sephrina and her power increased suddenly.

Sephrina's Alpha Form
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Mei smiled as Sephrina changed her form. "Thanks Rei." She turned to see Ayane,Hayate, and Kasumi run toward her as well as Llyr. "Took you guys long enough to get here." She said with a sneer. "We have alot of work to do,but with all of our powers combined as one we can easily kill her." She looked at Neriko "Ayane,Hayate,Kasumi! Protect her!" The three girls nodded together and ran toward Neriko.

Rei watched as Sephrina changed form. "You must be the second strongest then. I feel so obliged to fight with you." Rei stood in her fighting position and was more than ready to fight her. She knew this might be her last fight,but was not scared as long as her allies were by her side.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Sephrina laughed evilly at the ninjas. "This is my true form,the form I hid from many." She glared darkly at them and was ready to kill them. "My master has entrusted me with these amazing powers and I plan to use them to their full potential." She took out her scythe and rushed toward them.

Neriko watched them fight,she was protected by the three kunoichis. "The four clans are standing together as one to fight this dark evil. History is repeating itself and it will be done perfectly."
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Aoisai stood next to Rei, "Well this is going to be interesting." He said to Rei as he held his katana, it glowed slightly. "Let us finish this for good," he said as he charged Sephrina. He blocked her strike and countered with his own, leaping back. As Aoisai leapt backwards Llyr flew out from the shadows, her blade coming across Sephrina's chest. "Gah.." she muttered in pain as the scythe nicked her wing as she flew back. She muttered an incantation and the black lightning leapt from her blade and traveled up the scythe, she blended in with the shadows.

Llyr landed beside Mei, her wing curled against her back. "It should heal soon, but gods that hurt..." hate filled her eyes and she stared at Sephrina. Aoisai glared at Sephrina as well, "We must win this..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:10 am

Kokoro stared at Nite,she felt bad for the poor boy. “This life isn't for you Nite let me help you.” She knew all Sakurano wanted to do was have her baby live in peace with her,but that never happened. “There is nothing more I can do for you.” Kokoro walked to Nite,he readied himself. Instead of killing him,she hugged him tightly. “Nite. I care for you. You should know that.” Before she could say anything else,Tides appeared behind Nite.

Sephrina hissed at them out of annoyance. “Die! I will not fall to any of you!” She swung her scythe toward them,causing petals to appear. “All of you will die here!” She laughed crazilly,suddenly she coughed up blood. “What? What is happening to me?” Sephrina coughed up more blood and groaned in pain.She looked at Neriko. “YOU!! You are doing this! Neriko!”

Back to top Go down
goth_girl_princess
goth_girl_princess

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Tides glared darkly at Nite "You weakling,all you had to do was kill her why are you hesistating?" Tides laughed lightly at him and smiled. "I will do it then master will forgive me and I will be able to have power like Sephrina." He lifted his sword and smiled at Kokoro. He swung his blade toward her and heard a groan of pain,but was shocked at who he stabbed.

Bridget noticed that something in the wind had changed. "No. It can't be happening now." She saw Sephrina taking on the Soul and Shadow ninjas,Tides seemed to be in shock for some reason. Bridget glared at Tomoyo,who kneeling on one knee. "I see you do want me to take you...good girl."
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Tomoyo jumped up and stabbed Bridget point blank in the chest. "You are heartless monster and have no reason to be living!" Her sword glowed lightly causing sparkles of lights to appear. Tomoyo did a simple hand sign,"Bye-bye." She blew a kiss to Bridget before jumping back. An explosion of light occured,Bridget's scream could be heard.

Blood fell from the wound in his abdomen,Akito grunted in pain while staring at Tides. "You are not gonna kill my leader!" He hissed at him. Akito pulled the sword out of his wound an glared even darker at Tides. "I got enough energy to still kick you back into the depths of hell." He said smiling at him.

Nao looked at Akito as he stood there,bleeding from his injury. "Akito let me heal you please. You can't stand there not knowing the side effects of his weapon.' She saw a look of shock on Kokoro's face and Nite stared confused at Akito. Nao remembered what Akito told her before they set out for this battle. He told her he owed Kokoro for saving him and bringing him into the clan. "He would die to keep her alive. He is a true and loyal ninja."
Back to top Go down
goth_girl_princess
goth_girl_princess

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Bridget fell to the ground her skin was burned her clothes torn. "It hurts so much. Make the pain go away." She was crying lightly and stared at Tomoyo. "Why can't you accept me?" Her eyes closed and her body disappeared into the darkness of the nightsky. Bridget was reunited with her love in the spirit realm,death was what she needed to see him again.

Nite looked at Akito out of confusion. He never saw a male in the Blossom Clan it was breath taking. "He is...a Blossom Ninja?" He asked no one in particular. Nite noticed that Bridget was now dead,leaving him,Tides,and Sephrina. "It came down to us three in the end." Before Tides could finish Akito,Nite rushed ahead protecting him.

Tides stared at Nite in pure confusion. "What are you doing?! Don't tell me you are betraying us!" He screamed at Nite who was now clashing blades with him. Tides knew Bridget died,Lex was killed,and Niia was gone now too. "It's us only! Soon Sephrina will die. We must not fail our master!" He screamed at him. Tides was panicking he couldn't lose he just couldn't.

Nite realized Tides was losing control. "I am sorry my friend." He held out his palm. "Swallow him." A dark shadow surrounded Tides engulfing him." All that could be heard was his screams of pain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next