Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3rd Character - Rina Alwin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

3rd Character - Rina Alwin Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Character - Rina Alwin   3rd Character - Rina Alwin EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Information:

"You want to know some simple things about me? Well, sure, I guess… I’m pretty boring though…"

Full Name: Rina Alwin
Nicknames: Rin, Goldie(Because of hair)
Birthday: Spring eleventh (April 11th)

Appearance:

"… Why are you staring at me like that?"

- Height: 5'3f
- Eye Color: Blue, looks aqua in some lights.
- Hair: Light brown, keeps hair down but front strands are tied, has long bangs.
- Clothing: Wears a lot of blue, but on the rare occasion, pinks and yellows. If Rina wears sweaters, she wears turtle necks. Rina will never leave the house without wearing an undershirt(She’s uncomfortable without one) and likes to dress casually.

- Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

"I don’t remember my family at all so I can’t tell you much about that but… But I’ll never forget that boy… Even though I can’t remember a few details…"

-Family: Memory wiped but family still lives, searching for her.
Clark Alwin: A sweet father that always watched out for his daughter. He loved her very much but was strict when it came to her school grades.
Alice Alwin: Mother of Rina. She was a very curious and interesting woman who fell in love with Clark when her eyes met his.

-Character Personality Pros: Rina’s very smart and loyal, loving to make new friends. She always looks out for the people around her and is very sweet.
-Character Personality Flaws: Rina, if she is near water, will freeze up, no mater where. She will not be able to move or speak. She is also a bit too overprotective. She can act very bratty as well like a spoiled little princess.
-Dislikes: Water(Unless drinking it), fire, flashing lights, loud noises, purple
-Extra Information: Rina grew up in a small neighbour hood with strange people around her(Not strange as in bad people, just people with bad habits or appearances) which caused her to learn to be quirky and become overwhelmed easily. She was happy for a long time.

When Rina was thirteen she went down to a river near her house. It was a beautiful day but she fell in. Never learning how to swim, Rina almost drowned to death. In the nick of time, someone, of her age and opposite gender, saved her. Rina had fallen in love with that boy but because of the traumatic event, it caused Rina to struggle with memory loss, eventually not remembering her family or where she lived. Rina even forgot the name and face of her saviour.

She then ventured away from home to become free and start again.

Hobbies: Playing guitar, designing outfits, trying to regain memory in any way
Harvest World Job: Vocal teacher
Harvest World Dream Job: Designer/singer

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Character - Rina Alwin   3rd Character - Rina Alwin EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Rina's Journal

Heart Events
"Love? I'll never love anyone other then that boy so there's no point in asking me."

Black - Cody Hanes

Friendship Events
"I love meeting new people and becoming friends."

Moving In, A Fresh Start [Open]

Checking In

Special Events
"Special, huh? I dunno..."

Other Events {Open Thread}
"Other...?"

Other Events {Non Open Thread}

3rd Character - Rina Alwin Thpurple

Girls:

Boys:
Cody Hanes
Robert Phoenix
Seth

3rd Character - Rina Alwin Thorange
Girls:

Boys:

3rd Character - Rina Alwin Thblue
Girls:

Boys:

3rd Character - Rina Alwin Brown
Girls:

Boys:

3rd Character - Rina Alwin Thyellow
Girls:

Boys:

3rd Character - Rina Alwin Thblack
Girls:

Boys:

3rd Character - Rina Alwin Thwhite
Girls:

Boys:

3rd Character - Rina Alwin Thred
Boys:

[u]Friendship sayings:

3rd Character - Rina Alwin 369619 "Oh, hello."
3rd Character - Rina Alwin 830915 "Hey, what‘s up?"
3rd Character - Rina Alwin 708995 "You again? I‘ve been seeing you a lot, huh?"
3rd Character - Rina Alwin 19513 "Well, fancy meeting you here."
3rd Character - Rina Alwin 531183 "To tell the truth, I‘m terrified of water."
3rd Character - Rina Alwin 30294 "If you ever need help with anything, just tell me."
3rd Character - Rina Alwin 962522 "I wonder what the future is like…"
3rd Character - Rina Alwin 748981 "Hey, we should spend way more time together."

Romance sayings:
3rd Character - Rina Alwin 369619 "Hey, I‘m Rina."
3rd Character - Rina Alwin 830915 "Oh, hi. Remember me?"
3rd Character - Rina Alwin 708995 "Great whether, huh?"
3rd Character - Rina Alwin 19513 "Sometimes, I wish I could stop time…"
3rd Character - Rina Alwin 531183 "You‘re really nice to me, so thank you."
3rd Character - Rina Alwin 30294 "You‘re awesome. I hope you know that."
3rd Character - Rina Alwin 962522 "I think… Never mind, I‘m just talking to myself."
3rd Character - Rina Alwin 748981 "I love you. I can‘t believe I said that without blushing."

Thoughts on some characters:

Alisa Kotuyo: "I really like Alisa and appreciate her letting me stay with her, seeing as I have no money to stay at the inn. She’s very kind to me though. I wish she’d take more care of herself though."

Ashton Kotuyo: "Ashton is really nice but he’s hard at opening up. I wish I could see that smiling side of him more."

Cody Hanes: "Oddly familiar... Could he be...? No, of course not. It can't be... Could it?"

Friendship
Rina is a good person to have a friendship with. She is loyal and loves to help people. Rina takes a bit more then just nothing to impress though. She can be easily impressed though if you share an interest with her.

Someone who keeps a well focused eye on her and understands what she's going through is what Rina always admires.

Love
Rina is a harder person to woo. She has her eyes set on someone she barely remembers but keeps going for it. If you 'make a move on her,' either she won’t realise it or think you’re crazy. She has standards as well.

What Rina always wanted was someone to look out for her, either way.

Last edited by AlisaElric0150 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Character - Rina Alwin   3rd Character - Rina Alwin EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:25 am

I do not see anything wrong with this character, no gaps to fill at all. Good job on the detail.
So, accepted. Have fun! =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : 3rd Character - Rina Alwin Badge

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Character - Rina Alwin   3rd Character - Rina Alwin EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Ummm... Gmo?
She has to wait till she gets to the 3rd character requirement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Character - Rina Alwin   3rd Character - Rina Alwin Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd Character - Rina Alwin
Page 1 of 1