Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]

Go down 
+5
goldmirage10
sonicstar23
Allen
AlisaElric0150
silvermirage10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:34 am

As Hotaru hugged her,Fubuki whispered in her ear “You need to use the Goddess Seal on Ludwig.” Hotaru nodded. Fubuki looked at the elder,“Could you tell my grandpa for me? I need to get my husband home so he can rest.” The elder nodded,while clutching his chest. Fubuki laughed lightly at him. They reached their home safely. “After you have rested Hotaru is gonna talk to you. And no she is not going to kill you.” Fubuki told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:52 am

[I can see you guys are busy but I'm still in the Shadow Clan so... X3]

Riku sighed.

"I'm sorry but don't be reckless, Mei." he said to her. "Reckless leads to regret, regret leads to injury, injury leads to death." he said, looking up at the bright moon. It was a quiet night.

Then suddenlly Vos came out of nowhere. Not going to the Soul Clan. That's right, Voc had betrayed his previous clan. It made it hard to trust him completley.

"Vos, if you would kindly, at least, give us a description about the Soul Clan in any way. Besides, an alliance can make us stronger to conquer the other clans." Riku said deviously. That wasn't the reason Riku wanted this alliance, he just wanted the information and that was probably the only way to get it.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:26 am

Aoisai broke his gaze from the stars and the auras as an idea came to him. It was a stupid idea, but an idea none the less. He would plan to investigate the other clan's and learn about them a little more, they may all think the Soul clan was a bunch of pacifists. He was about to prove them wrong, he quickly grabbed two katanas and his whip. He donned the shadow shifting cloak of his and made his way to the village gate.
Back to top Go down
BadBlood
BadBlood

Male Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:42 am

Vos closed his eyes and looked at the ground. "The Soul clan.. Their daily routine is wake up, eat. Train. Eat. Train. Eat. Bed. Thats it. They don't go out hunting. They get their food supply from a large city to the east. Whenever there is an attack, they don't do anything. They just watch until the other clan leaves, then start rebuilding" he explained. He opened his eyes. "That is what most of the clan did. Besides a few members, including myself.." he trailed of. "We were.. different. We'd always venture outside of the gates to hunt for our own food, see new things and just plain out have fun.. It was the only thing that we could actually do back then. They called us the Wanderers. We never got caught, either. Until the day that I left." Vos looked down the mountain at the Soul village. It looked like an ant from where they were.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Mei rolled her eyes. "It's pretty obvious the Soul Clan is very boring." Now she wanted to save her sister, she knew it was very bad for her. "One of these Wanderers, is she a girl named Rei?" Mei had a feeling that Vos knew her sister and was willing to learn about her.

Rei ran through the forest,she was spying on the Blossom Village and learned their leader was planning on having a child. "I wonder if the Fang Clan is doing the same thing. Rei decided have her watcher bird look at the Fang Village. She heard a chirping sound and turned to see her bird. "What?! The leader has some kind of demonic power?" Rei looked confused,but she understood. "And a baby,twins at that." This was bad news,the Soul Village would be without an heir and that meant for bad things to occur.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:22 pm

"That's some serious news for the clan isn't it Rei?" Aoisai asked as he stepped out of the shadows. "I guess you had the same idea I did, to see what was going on with the other villages. I was on my to the Fang to investigate a bit," He shrugged. "I guess you beat me to the good stuff. You should go tell the lieutenant, I am still going to check on the other Clan's." He said and started to blend back in with the shadows.

He made his way to the outskirts of the Fang Village and stopped near a tree. He opened his eyes and gazed upon the village taking in all the auras, taking note in anything of interest.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:21 am

Ludwig looked up to the sky and saw the blossom leader’s bird. He smiled knowing they couldn’t wait. Ludwig also knew then that the 17 year old leader was pregnant by the sprites. He found it kind of wrong and stupid, they should be able to choose who they want. He almost felt a slap coming from his captain. He laughed and spoke, “Yes, Yes I am” He kissed her on the cheek before heading home for a good nights rest.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:40 am

Kokoro laid in her bed, feeling mad at the thought that she was now pregnant. "Great. I am now a teen mom." She noticed a bird from the Fang Village come to her village. After reading it, she practically screamed "TWINS!??!!" The whole village stared at her house in confusion. Kokoro fell back feeling very upset,mostly because Fubuki would have a man helping her.

After entering their home,Fubuki walked into the bathroom,slamming the door when her husband tried to follow her. "My belly is gonna get so big." She looked at herself in the mirror and pulled her hair into a ponytail. She walked out the bathroom and saw Ludwig lying on the bed,knocked out. "He looks more peaceful when sleeping." She turned toward the window and glared at the Soul Clan bird flying past. "Filthy spies."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:03 am

Ludwig snoozed off and had a large smile knowing the soul clan was watching. When his wife looked at the birds a flaming arrow shot the one she saw down. Ludwig could sleep somewhat peacefully. He then woke up the next day all rested and fully healed. Thank gosh for quick healing, he looked at his wife who was lying down asleep before leaving to meet Hotaru. He kissed her forehead and left. She needed to talk to him so he left.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:19 am

Hotaru watched her leader enter the temple. "Sit right there." She pointed toward a circle with weird writings on it. "Fubuki's grandfather is overjoyed,he told everyone in the village about it. And your fangirls are crying their poor eyes out." Hotaru laughed to herself,once her leader sat down,she put on some gloves. "Fubuki asked me to use the Goddess Seal on you, it is super powerful and unbreakable." She then smiled darkly,"It will feel like I am ripping your soul into tiny peaces." Hotaru agreed to this for three reasons. One,Fubuki asked her to do it. Two,she would get see another demon. Three,she could hurt her leader for impregnanting Fubuki.

Rei waited patiently for her bird to come back. "Stupid thing." Rei was growing tired of the Soul Clan,she wanted things to change,so they could be more like the other clans. "Maybe if this alliance goes through. Things will change."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:42 am

Ludwig sat down were she told. That was before he felt the pain of her ripped his soul from his very body. It was very dangerous as he didn’t kill the demon yet. It worried him. As she pulled he screamed louder. What she pulled out was two things. The demon that seemed to have fully recovered and a tall orange haired boy with black robes on stood beside him. “I see your trying to seal me away. Won’t work that easily little missy, seeing as I now a part of his soul.” He laughed as he the orange haired one nodded. The demon had got a little more, stronger over night, he had changed. “I will eat him from the inside out.” It said as it licked its lips. “Every time he uses his powers his life will slowly become mine.” He laughed before the other grabbed his arm. “I have lost my faith to continue on with him. He has lost his view of what is right.” The tall sprite said to the girl with Ludwig out of energy. “If you seal ether of us away he dies. We are what you would call, bound beings. After the bite the connection was made and nothing can change.”
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:47 am

Fubuki woke up in her dream world. "Hello there. Black Flower." She said with a smile. Black Flower looked happy to see her. "Master. You seem different." Fubuki sat next to her in the meadow. "How strong is it? Ludwig's demon." Black Flower rolled her eyes. "He's lucky to still be alive. The demon I mean." Fubuki tilted her head in confusion. Black Flower continued "That demon is so foolish. The blood of a leader is powerful and soon it will die from it." Fubuki thought about it,"I see then. Thank you mother." Black Flower smirked. "Your welcome."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:53 am

Hotaru glared at the demon. "Shut up! You are nothing compared to Black Flower!" Her eyes grew dark and the gloves turned into tiger claws. "I have sealed many demons and I don't plan on losing to some lucky piece of crap like you!" Hotaru slashed at the demon,her rage was growing. "The Fang village is known for their ninjas being similar to beasts. I was lucky enough to become fused with the Ancient Saber Toothed Tiger." She wasn't planning on sealing the demon,she planned on using something else. "Get the hell outta my face you piece of garbage." Tiger fur surrounded her body as her fangs grew and she let out a bloodthirsty roar.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:11 am

Fubuki grabbed her sword and headed toward the temple. She knew what was going to happen and refuse to let it occur. "Daddy is going to be okay." She said while rubbing her stomach. She felt it as she entered the temple,dark energy flowing everywhere. Hotaru was letting beast powers show and she saw the demon. Black Flower pulsed,"Let's give Taru-Chan a little help." Fubuki's eyes glowed and she became her demon form,but this time she looked very different.

Fubuki's new demon form
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:12 am

The demon let out a large laugh as the girl went onto her hissy fit. He knew her demon was no match for him. “ To tell you the truth, the poison just caused me to manifest in his body. I am actually him, but I am no normal demon you see. I am also known by many things, The one who stalks you, Shadows, Fake Lucifer, More commonly the Mad Hatter. Your demon there is no match, I only manifest every 150 years. I do believe I put the first leader of this clan to rest by eating him inside rest. But I’ve been asleep for 150 years.” He smiled as everything went dark and chains appeared around the room making it hard for movement. The chains were encased in demon fire, the worst kind.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:18 am

Fubuki hid in the shadows watching the fight,her new demon form looked more like an angel rather than a demon. "So. That's the one." Her voice had no hint of emotion. Her eyes focused on the demon as she blew a feather in its direction. Fubuki had no intrest in sealing the demon,but merely killing it. "He was too weak to kill it,so I will finish it off."
Fubuki dashed forward,slashing the demon's throat. "You lesser demons are so foolish. You think you are special? I will make you know what it means to be a real demon." Her eyes glowed darkly.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:29 am

The demon glared behind him and smiled as she cut his throat open. He then laughed as it healed and Ludwig started bleeding. “Be careful of what you do my dear you might end up killing him. And black Rose has weakened from being sealed away so long, Isn’t that right B. Rose? If you would like to see what a real demon is I’m glad to show you.” He said as everything went black and his eyes glowed red and a large chuckle happened. The chain whipped around grabbing both the girls and burning their skin. “You see my dear these chains are of black flames; lesser demons would burn and crumble before it. As you may already know B. Rose I am Lucifer’s angle.” He smiled before he the chains were cut. “ Break Apart, Fangs Blade” They both smiled. “Like I said the more he uses his powers the more hes mine.” He smiled as he grew a little different.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:39 am

Black Flower glared at him,"Hotaru do it." Hotaru nodded. Fubuki hissed at him,"You are the coward who waits to strike,you always hid in the shadows and will forever be a coward you worthless piece of trash." As she insulted him,Hotaru disappeared. Black Flower laughed evilly. "You think I am weak? Because I was sealed away? No,you are very wrong my dear. This girl weakened the seal when she was possessed by me those monthes ago." She knew it was coming and was more than ready. "I knew it was her from her mother's blood." Two more seconds. "And I'll show you." She raised her hands up causing vines and thorns to appear. "Darkest Abyss" And everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:49 am

The demon laughed then hissed. “He will feel the pain of the abyss and he will go down with me. But sense this is a weak attack, Black Void.” The attacks were countered and he laughed. “Black Void causes the attack to be reduced to my own energy and added to it. That is why im the mad hatter. I can feed off of others energy and add it to my own. And I do believe you were wrong about the children my dear. They carry both gens from both me and B. Rose. But who has what. Even if you manage to kill me I will be back. After the child birth B. Rose will be gone. Did you ever think maybe Ludwig did the same as yourself there Fubuki. He knows what’s coming and he needs my powers. So unless you want to alone again.” He was cut off by Ludwigs other half. It looked at him before looking at Fubuki, “It is true my lady. He knows of the dangers out there. And after the attack by Shadow he knew there was another. He has a sibling in the Shadow clan, Riku.” He said with a serious face. (Asked Alisa about it and she said it’s ok, or who ever owns Riku.)
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:29 am

Fubuki/Black Flower suddenly vomited. “Crap! Knowing it was the fact she was pregnant.” Fubuki easily returned to her human form and glared at Ludwig,“Unless you don't want me to die,I suggest you do something.” Fubuki didn't know that Ludwig had a brother and that he was the leader of the Shadow Clan. Fubuki vomited again,she held her stomach.

Kokoro felt it,the Fang leader had done something stupid again. “Great. Just great. He can't go one day without causing trouble.” Kokoro felt a shiver and saw a spirit, “The Fang leader will lose his powers very soon.” Kokoro rolled her eyes. “It was gonna happen sooner or later”.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:43 am

Aoisai made his way back to where he last saw Rei, he had to tell someone from Soul about what he had witnessed. He saw the Soul bird shot down then the emerging of two powerful auras from the Fang leaders home. He raced through the undergrowth keeping his head slightly tilted to see if anyone pursued him. He broke through the bushes and leapt into a nearby tree and continued to leap from branch to branch. He leapt from the tree and landed a few feet from Rei, "Your bird was shot down Rei, and shortly after that two powerful energies emerged from the Fang's leaders home." He said, panting lightly. "I am not sure if they are onto us, I don't think anyone trailed me when I left."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:37 am

Ludwig could not do much as he knew whatever he did to it; it would happen to himself as well. He sighed knowing he was useless but it was mostly Hotarus fault for getting him angry. Ludwig managed to get around the chains and looked at Fubuki, “Go home, you should not be using your powers here, remember turning as an effect. And he is correct; they are both a part of me. One for the dark things I’ve done and regret and the other is everything else.” He said glaring at her. The power level in the area started to rise making the pressure high. “You will lend me your powers, Mad Hatter.” Ludwig said as he grabbed its face in a split of a second and smashed its head into the chains.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:52 am

Fubuki,obviously tired,watched as Ludwig attacked the demon. Her two demon forms appeared beside her,smiling "We were wrong that boy has Shadow Clan blood flowing through his veins." Hotaru appeared next to Fubuki,she was apologizing. "It's fine. I am in shock that he has a brother." Fubuki and Hotaru decided to wait and see what would happen,but The Black Flower twins were upset "How could we fail againist a pushover? The Queen will not like this."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:27 pm

The demon laughed as his body started to return to Ludwig. He laughed, “ B. Rose don’t you remember, you memory has been fogged hasn’t it? I’m the queens person guard.” He laughed as Ludwig slapped the mask onto his face he was sealed inside of Ludwig. Ludwig looked at Fubuki and frowned a bit. “I didn’t know until now, I swear, now the kids have tainted blood.” He said knowing the demons genes also would get passed down. “I would like to raise them with a strong seal and without them knowing until it’s time for one of them to take over. He said as he picked up the mask and the tall on disappeared.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Fubuki smiled at him and hugged him close to her body. "I know. We will go to the Blossom Village and have it taken care of." She turned toward her demon forms and sighed "Black Flower Twins,I can't use your powers anymore." She smiled at Hotaru who was looking down feeling ashamed. "Please give your strength to Hotaru instead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next