Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]

Go down 
+5
goldmirage10
sonicstar23
Allen
AlisaElric0150
silvermirage10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Ludwig looked at his wife before leaving the house and traveling. He held the mask looking at it. The orange curves and the skull like figure. It seemed to glow and let off a black mist. He kept glaring at it wondering of what kind of secrets it holds. The energy making him wants to put it on his face and leave it there. He slowly put the mask on and the chains appeared on his swords hilt. Ludwig looked down at them before he got short of breath. He quickly ripped it off. He then gasped for air before lying against the tree.

Kai sat in the clock tower on his couch. He sighed as he became bored and stood up. He then decided to have a little fun. He did a reverse time spell on the clock making it de-age fairly quickly. He then teleported himself out of the tower and sat on a nearby building smiling to himself scratching his claws on the roof top. He smiled as the air feel onto his body making him very wet.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Sephrina ran to the Fang Village and into the leader's home. His wife was sleeping soundly, and seemed at ease. "How are you so calm?" She placed her hand on Fubuki's belly, feeling the baby bump there. "A soon to be mama?" Sephrina smiled at her darkly,"I am so jealous of you,my dear "sister". You are so lucky."

Kokoro sent a message to Kai,the elder wanted them to get to know eachother more and become closer. "She's playing matchmaker,I just know it." Kokoro said as she slowly nodded off into a dreamless nap.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Rei pulled her hair into a ponytail and grabbed her sword. "I think that person is going to the Forbidden Temple." She whsipered to Aoisai calmly. She closed her eyes and tried to sense the person's power. "I think whoever this intruder is comes from the Shadow Clan."

Mei stood in the forest with Ayane,Hayate,and Kasumi by her side. "We like your new look Mei." Ayane said happily. Mei smiled back at them,"That temple is someone in these forests. I think." Hayate rolled her eyes,"Mei,should we ask for back up?" Ayane glared at her,"No way! Those idiots do not trust Lady Mei!" Kasumi stood silent. Mei hissed at them, "Shut up! We need to find Llyr and make sure she didn't cause a ruckus." The girls nodded and followed Mei deeper into the forest.

Mei's Assistants

Kasumi
Spoiler:

Ayane
Spoiler:

Hayate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 am

Aoisai nodded, he noticed a faint energy trail outside his window. He opened the shutters and looked outside, the dark energy led towards the forest. "Whatever the intruder has on them, there is a lot of dark energy to it. The trail is dissipating, we should hurry and follow it." He said and jumped from the window and landed outside. "Whoever the intruder is, they are probably a skilled assassin to leave such a trail."

Llyr made it to the forest and with a leap she was airborne. She glided across the tree tops, the wind blowing through her hair. "There..." she said as she landed on the top of a tree. She kept her wings outspread as she located the temple. From below she heard the ruslting of people moving through the forest, Llyr looked down and noticed Mei. She dropped from the tree and silently landed behind a tree in front of them. "Me cause a ruckus?" She asked as she stepped into the moonlight in front of them, her wings folded behind her.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:40 am

Mei smiled at Llyr,“You are so adorable. You like thr Soul Village?” Ayane hissed at Llyr,“Stop impressing Lady Mei!” Hayate smirked and Kasumi stood silent. “Okay in this temple there was a sorecess named Bridget. Apparently she has some crazy magic.” Mei smiled lightly “And we are going to take this power.”

Hotaru sensed that someone was in Fubuk's home. “Her husband chooses the best times to run away!” She hurried there and saw the girl leaving. “What did you do to her?” Hotaru growled at her. The girl smiled and walked away. “I just said hi to my precious "sister".”She disappeared. Hotaru stared after her and growled,she was going to tear her leader apart.

Rei sensed Mei nearby,“Aoisai,I think Mei is up to something.” She stopped and looked deep into the forest. “The Forbidden Temple. That's what she's up to.”
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:50 am

Pellia had been following Mei. She didnt trust her because of her childishness. She didnt want any surprise attacks on the village. Pellia watched the three as she hid silently in the trees hdiing herself with a cloak of dark energy that sent off little scent. "what are you up to little kitty?" Pellia whsipered to herself.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:14 am

Mei glared at Pellia. “Didn't I order you to watch the others?” She was mad that someone followed her, she knew they didn't trust her. “Our village is safe. No one knows the mountain's current location. Now leave.”Kasumi stepped up,“Master. She knows too much.” Mei smirked at her ally. “Pelly,if you can keep a secret,I promise not to let my dear Kasumi wipe your memories.” Mei didn't want to tell her,but it had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:25 am

"What do I need to impress Mei for, you stupid cat." Llyr said coldly as she sheathed her second sword. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, her red eyes showing no emotion. She eyed Pellia as she arrived as well, but looked deep into the forest. "The temple is near here, we should make our way there soon" she looked down the way she came. "We will have company soon."

Aoisai ran with Rei into the forest, "Mei you idiot, she is going to try and break into the temple." He shook his head. "What should we do, try to stop her? He asked and looked at her. "I am not sure whether to believe the elders or not with whole temple thing."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:35 am

(I do belive I said sh was hjiding with a cloak even!)

Pellia pulled out her scythe out of the hammer space that she made of dark energy. "Why should we trust you?! You kill everyone you want! You dont even stop to think...and Im not scared of you little kittie!" she said to the others who now trheatened her. "just because there are alot of you means nothing...you may be more in number but how about power?" Pellia said she jumped down from the tree now. "I can keep secerets but what you are doing is wrong and you should pay for this!" Pellia said holding her weapon h=befor her. "Turn around now and no blood shall be spilled!"
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:39 am

“Let us go after them!” Tomoyo had followed Rei and Aoisai. She was very intrested in the temple. “My grandmothers lied,that temple has a scroll in it,not some witch.” She looked into the forest. “That scroll tells the story of the Soul Village's past,but it is guarded by something.”
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:46 am

Llyr merely shrugged, "Pellia I don't want to kill you either, what point is there in useless killing." She said coldly, she draped her wings over her like a cape. She unsheathed her two black katanas, "but I won't die so easily. I really don't care how things are going to end here..." she said looking at the other four ninjas. "Everyone put their weapons away..." she said coldly.

Aoisai noddded as Tomoyo joined up with them. "Sounds good, guess we don't need to look for ya or try and convince you to join us." He said as he continued to run. They were nearing the grove were the 5 shadow ninjas were.

Llyr looked up, "We should go soon." She said and sheathed her blades and leapt into the trees silently.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:48 am

Rei looked at Tomoyo in shock. “A scroll?! Ugh! I am going home to sleep!” Rei kicked a tree and groaned in annoyance. “This is crap! Why is a scroll so important?!” She should had guessed the Soul Village would have no real power.

Ayane glared at Llyr,“Don't order Lady Mei around!” Mei pet Ayane on the head. “You are right,Llyr. I am glad someone loyal”She glared at Pellia. Mei led them toward the temple. “It seems like this temple has a guard.”
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:20 am

Aoisai stopped in his tracks, "A scroll really?" He asked stunned, abd chuckled to himself. "You have to be kidding, a scroll..." he said but soon got ahold of himself. "Your sister is going to be mad, my sweet." He said and rubbed his forehead. "Tomoyo what can you tell us of this scroll?" He asked. He leaned against a nearby tree and looked at Tomoyo.

"Like I care Cat..." Llyr muttered to herself as she landed behind Pellia. "Be careful..." she whispered in her ear. "Like I said, I don't care what happens here, but I don't want to see blood being spilled for no reason." She folded her wings, and walked towards the temple. "A guard you say, now what can that be?"
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:58 am

Mei rolled her eyes at Ayane,“Hayate track these guard.” Hayate nodded. “It seems to be quite strong.” Hayate explained. Mei nodded and hugged Hayate,“I wuv you!” Ayane growled. “Come on! Let's move!” Mei ran through the forest at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Tomoyo smiled at the two. "So,you two are dating now?" Tomoyo found Aoisai quite attractive,but was going to leave him alone. "The scroll holds a secret Soul Technique. That technique is known for being able to revive anyone who has died." They were close to the temple,"I know it is not strong,but what more could you expect from our dingy little clan?"

Nao walked to Kokoro's home,the flowers sparkling at night. "It's so peaceful out." Nao smiled lightly,the rain stopped for now at least. "Nothing bad can happen today." She saw some hooded people,they looked toward the clock tower. Nao grabbed her sword,but they suddenly disappeared. "What? Who were those people?" She continued to stare at the place where they once stood.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:14 am

Rei raised an eyebrow at Tomoyo,"Do not flirt with him Tomo-Chan." she warned. Rei looked in the direction of the temple,"A scroll that bring people back to life. It seems useful." Rei suddenly heard nearby voices. "I think we have company." Suddenly she was tackled to the ground by a pink haired cat girl. "Who are you?!" Rei yelled loudly to her.

Mei noticed Ayane leap forward to someone,"Ayane!" The group ran forward toward the Soul ninjas. "Oh crap." Mei whispered,she noticed Ayane cuddling with Rei. "What are you doing on my sister?!" Ayane smiled widely,"She looks like you,except for the eyes!" Kasumi pulled Ayane off of Rei and glared at the group. "So. What's going in your lives?" Mei asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:57 am

Ludwig glared at his mask sighing. He had to train with it. It gave him extra power. The chains of a demon meant to rip angel’s wings off. Ludwig put the mask back on before slowly breathing. He pulled out his swords and disappeared in a flash suddenly appearing behind the tree and cutting it down. The chains started to burn the ground to nothing. He quickly took the mask off before walking home for a drink. When he made it home he saw the hooded woman. “You!” He slaps his mask on as the chains rattled around slowly moving towards the girl like snakes slithering.

Kai sat as the rain poured or better yet the heavens crying. Kai smiled with a hint of darkness hidden in it. Angels. The snobs of creation…. Kai said to himself while looking at the sky cursing the angels. He had already known the outcomes of the other worlds. One burned to ashes as the fang had a evil man rule it. Soul clan had a civil war with its self ending in its demise. The shadow clan never existed in any other world nether did Ludwig. He smiles at the new wonders that would happen. Some girl ninjas saw him smiling and chased him down the street before he disappeared and was in the leaders windowsill letting rain in.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:26 am

Kokoro awoke when she heard rain. “Finally! The elder asked for us to get to know eachother more.” Kokoro didn't mention how the elder wanted them to get married someday.

Sephrina glided away,with a deadly smirk. “You do not deserve her. Who leaves their pregnant wife all alone?” Sephrina laughed coldly at him,“Just keep in mind. My "sister" will not always be with you.” She disappeared,leaving her hood behind.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:16 am

"What the?" He asked stunned as Ayane landed on Rei, "Shadow ninjas..." He said as he quickly helped Rei up. "Sorry Rei, I by the time I saw her she was already on top of you." He said as he made sure she was alright. "Why hello Mei, we should ask you the same thing." He said and looked at her group, he notcied Llyr and recognized her energy. "So that was the peeker." He said looking at Llyr, who looked at the group with emotionless eyes.

Llyr stared at the group as she glided into the clearing. "A blind man, twin sister and I do believe the next heir to the Soul clan." She said quietly. She landed on the ground and merely stood in the shadows, both of her katana's were sheathed. "Bad timing I would have to say dear leader."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:43 am

Rei looked at them in confusion. “Who are you three? And don't bother with the temple. There's only some scroll.” Rei noticed Llyr,and realized she was different. “Also my adoptive mother and sister were killed by that hooded girl.” She told them very calmly,trying not to show any sadness.

“I am Ayane! Mei's assistant!” Hayate glared at her “We are as well. The girk in the shadows is Pellia.” Mei was in shock,“A scroll! What is wrong with your village?! Do they have no power!?” Mei groaned loudly, “We came all this way too!” She looked at Tomoyo,“You are the next leader? I hope you change this village for the best.” Kasumi pulled Mei's arm,“Mei we should still investigate the temple.” Mei looked at it,and sighed. “Maybe we will find some treasures.” Mei didn't care that Rei's so-called family was dead, now she was the only family she had.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:52 am

"We hope to change the village soon, Mei and yes it only appears to be a scroll." Aoisai said calmly and looked at all the ninjas. He sensed Pellia in the shadows, but he kept a wary eye on Mei and Llyr. "Sorry to disappoint you so Mei, but it is a disappoint to ourselves as well. A simple scroll hidden in this temple," He said with a shrug and a sigh. "It would be best for you to return to the Shadow village. Some other members of our village will be on their way soon." He said as he gazed back at the village, "The elders like to keep an eye on their granddaughter. They will notice she is missing soon probably."

Llyr held Rei's gaze with her own, notcing every detail about her then she looked at Aoisai and Tomoyo in turn as well. Her wings folded around her shoulders, returning to their cape form. "This scroll must be important, to have it locked away in the temple with a guardian." She said in a bored tone. Her gaze turned to the temple, "It must be very important."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:09 am

Rei rolled her eyes,“All that scroll has is some technique that can bring someone back to life.” She noticed that the temple looked very old,“The guardian is possibly pretty old too.”

Mei groaned when she said this, “Once you are dead,you're dead. Why bring them back?” She stared at her group,“Let us return home,but first. Our elder told me this hooded girl is an extremely powerful full fledge demon. We don't know what she's up to,but it is definitly bad.” Mei opened a portal that led to the mountain.

Re watched as they disappeared, “Finally! I can go to sleep!” She walked toward the village. Dragging Aoisai behind her,with Tomoyo following.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:21 am

Llyr simply blended in with the shadows as soon as they returned to the Shadow Village. She silently made her way back to her home, which is quite empty despite its size. She made her way through the moon drenched garden, and floated over the small fish pond her grandfather had built. They were no longer any fish in there, she let them all die when she killed her grandfather. Everything her grandfather had built up, she let waste away. "Why would I care about his legacy, he is dead and no longer needs it." She said as she spat in the pond and made her way into her open window. She collapsed in her bed, "The dead deserve to remain dead." she said and promptly fell asleep.

Aoisai merely grinned as Rei pulled him along, "I don't blame you Rei, I am tired as well." He said as he walked along side her, no longer being dragged. "Let's not worry about the scroll k." He said and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "We can worry about what your sister is up to in the morning as well."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:49 am

Mei,and her assistants,entered her home. “Why did you want to see that temple?”Hayate asked. Mei smirked, “For my plan silly. Who would want to bring back the dead anyway?” She said it in an annoyed voice. Mei thought about the temple,but guessed it was futile. “We can go to the Blossom Village. They have some kind of clock tower filled with spirits” Mei shook her head,“We can't go there. The spirits are way too evil.” Kasumi raised her hand,“Why is it still dark out if its 12:00 PM?” Mei's eyes shot open, “It's morning? I mean,afternoon?!”

They returned to the village and went there seperate ways. Rei smiled as she sat on the bed. “I feel tired,but did you notice it has been nighttime for a while?” Rei knew the Soul Village had no clock,so it was hard to tell time. “What do you think dearest?”
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:09 pm

Fubuki awoke at the sounds of a fight. “What is going on?” She looked at her clock it read 12:10 PM, but the sky was still dark. “Weird. Where is that man at?” She stood up and felt something move in her body. “Oh! The babies can move now!” She rubbed her belly with a proud smile. Fubuki took notice of something else missing,“He took the mask.” She stared out the window, the moon and stars were out. “Something strange is going on.”

Sephrina returned to her master. “Where is your cloak,young one.” She turned toward her master,“The Fang Leader burned it.” Sephrina rolled her eyes,“He's a child. The Blossom leader is pregnant,but she's not showing any signs of it.” Her master smiled,“And your "sister"?” Sephrina smiled darkly, “Beautiful and very strong,but her demons are growing weak.” Sephrina laughed lightly,as the demons around her smiled as well. “You have been most useful my dear.” She bowed to her master. “Did Lex keep it nighttime,so we can be strong?” Her master nodded slowly. “When the four villages meet a week from today,we will move out.” He/She stood proud,“All the ninja clans will bow down to us once more.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next